Anybody - AnabolicMinds.com

Anybody

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anybody

Anyone try X-dream

2. New Member

Yeah, I have tried.

Not that impressive. U r better off getting phenibut.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

My bud was in a crazy accident with an injury to the spine. Since then he has not been able to sleep a whole night on some occasions without taking something. I gave him some X-Dreams to try and he said it allowed him to sleep a full night and if he woke up, he could go to the washroom and fall straight back to sleep on those occassions whereas before he would be up all night.....

I guess it all depends on the person, the reason for not being able to sleep etc
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Yeah, these things are notoriously personal.
  5. LMR
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

My opinion is they are selective to the user. If you want it to work it will. It has a feel to them but they wont knock you out standing up. I use them when I do want to sleep good but If I have to I can get up and function with out feeling like I cant operate my car or machinery. Although I guess if you pounded out a handful it might be different I dont know. I do notice a longer sleep night on them.
  6. Doctor Science

Definitely selective to the user. But it doesn't matter either way because the new formula will be here within weeks . There will be plenty of reviews going on don't you worry .

As a side note the old X-Dream, although expensive (the main ingredient NADA was expensive as a raw material) worked wonders on me. It seemed to have a 50-75% success rate which is why we moved on. The main problem I believe was dosage. It was already expensive and we couldn't make the old formula cost effective at high dosages.
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Definitely selective to the user. But it doesn't matter either way because the new formula will be here within weeks . There will be plenty of reviews going on don't you worry .

As a side note the old X-Dream, although expensive (the main ingredient NADA was expensive as a raw material) worked wonders on me. It seemed to have a 50-75% success rate which is why we moved on. The main problem I believe was dosage. It was already expensive and we couldn't make the old formula cost effective at high dosages.
    Nom Nom Nom X-Dream Version 2.79846!!!

Now this is going to be tasty... looking forward to this.

X-Dream: Relax, Rejuvinate, REManufacture

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I went up to 6 caps with the first one, not too much different then 2 or 3 caps.... but even on cap had a fairly good effect at making sleep deep and restful without the morning grogginess. neurobalance was absolutely great for a relaxation you could feel, but would sometimmes feel loopy in the morning. I have faith that this new one will be able to be great at both aspects.... cant wait to give it a whirl.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I went up to 6 caps with the first one, not too much different then 2 or 3 caps.... but even on cap had a fairly good effect at making sleep deep and restful without the morning grogginess. neurobalance was absolutely great for a relaxation you could feel, but would sometimmes feel loopy in the morning. I have faith that this new one will be able to be great at both aspects.... cant wait to give it a whirl.
    Tell me about it. Not sleeping right plain SUCKS.
  10. New Member

Slept very well at just 2 caps... never needed to increase dosage. I do not respond to phenibut if thats any comparison. I liked this product, but the price kept me from buying it again since my girl decided she liked it too. Looking forward to the new version.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    neurobalance was absolutely great for a relaxation you could feel, but would sometimmes feel loopy in the morning. I have faith that this new one will be able to be great at both aspects.... cant wait to give it a whirl.
    What happened about this? Neurobalance (possibly under a different name I'd guess?) reappearing in capsule form? Was the idea shelved???
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Malfie View Post
    What happened about this? Neurobalance (possibly under a different name I'd guess?) reappearing in capsule form? Was the idea shelved???
    IBE focused on the reformulation of several products, with X-Dreams being one of them. Now that it is finally done and out for the public to purchase, we are now creeping our way back to earlier reforms. I know there are going to be some HUGE things that will come out this year (Shhhh, I know secrets). Once more information is received on my part, I will update everyone.
  13. New Member

Ooh! Sounds exciting!!! Can't wait!!
  •