IBE-Technology Commits Internet Fraud???

Status
Not open for further replies.

santor

Awards
I prepaid for Oratropin-1 middle of 2007. They never sent it.

I have been trying to get IBE-technology to send my refund since the beginning of 2008. They have hemmed and hawwed and said over and over they would look into it. I am tired of this silly and illegal run-around. Either I get my money back or I file theft and internet fraud charges.

Everyone should be very careful dealing with IBE. They will steal your money in a heartbeat and thumb their noses at you afterwards.

Contrary to what B5150 posted, it's the same company.
I am referring to the company that advertises and posts here, not the research company. The same one that is at ibe-technology.com. That's where I prepaid for Oratropin-1, which they no longer carry, but used to.

They stole my money and still refuse to refund it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What other paths have you seeked in order to settle this?
The IBE guys that I know on this board are always open to helping out. Maybe shoot one of them an email...
Too bad about them no longer carrying O-1; I loved that stuff!

santor

Awards
I tried...

I tried calling, never a reply.

I emailed. They put me off.

I asked on the IBE forum. was told to talk to reps

I tried some reps, LMR and LakemountD. They forwarded my info, tried to get things going. Fizzled. The company said they'd look into it, again. nothing.

Tried asking again a month ago. They wrote back saying they would look into it again.

Black hole. Nothing there. I'm not sure real people are even there.

I tried privately and via reps. I tried nicely in their public forum. I think a year of no product (and they promised me a freebie for waiting so long) and no refund is long enough. I am not being discreet, it just encourages them to keep your money and blow you off.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the IBE that is here did carry that product I was unaware. I apologize if I was in error and appreciate your understanding.

Again I apoligize and appreciate you patience with me.

EDIT: I inserted your original but I did place "???" in your thread title. I am not looking to protect anyone, only providing room for reasonable doubt and reconciliation :)

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are other ways to deal with a miss understanding then coming here and calling us scammers. please PM me right now with your order number and info....jeez

I am referring to the company that advertises and posts here, not the research company. The same one that is at ibe-technology.com. That's where I prepaid for Oratropin-1, which they no longer carry, but used to.

They stole my money and still refuse to refund it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even before I was a rep if I had a problem and emailed them about it, I got hooked up big time. I've never known for real problems like this aside from when Katrina hit, and people kept ordering but the warehouse was all but standing.

You have the owners eye now, so I hope you get your issue resolved quickly.

Adams

santor

Awards
That remains to be seen. Someone named Natalie, owner, told me last october I would get a freebie and either the ordered oratropin or a refund. It's been all downhill since then.

Is Natalie still an owner there? Is there a different owner I need to talk to now?

Getting an owner involved has resolved nothing in a year. My original order was in July 2007.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And everyone has received either a refund or product exchange to my knowledge. You do have to provide an original receipt as things were a little hectic during september and october of 2007 due Operation Raw Deal and to discontinuance of the Oratropin product. EVERYONE who provided us with their order information was taken care of a long time ago. We don't just single one customer out and decide to take his money, there must be some data issue that has caused delay on the rep end, but if you say you spoke with me personally then I guess, giving your name could quickly jog my memory.......plus the easiest is to fax a copy of your order receipt to our business fax 985-892-9925
thanks, Natalie

LMR

LMR

Awards
Can we have this removed please?!?!?! I cant believe this is left up here. Fraud? Maybe some miscommunication or something but this thread needs to be removed.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Can we have this removed please?!?!?! I cant believe this is left up here. Fraud? Maybe some miscommunication or something but this thread needs to be removed.
I think its funny, most of us know the gang at IBE are good folks, besides this is so dramatic, let us watch.:nutkick:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy has been looking for resolution for many months. He posted up his concern because he obvioulsy got slighted by either a technolgy, clerical or human error and had yet to receive any reconciliation. In either case it was left open for the opportunity to get a response and reconciliation. He has had a response and hopefully the matter will be reconciled.

EDIT: reconcile (and its derivations) is my spelling word for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0