Epi w/ Sustain Alpha PCT

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would Sustain Alpha be a solid PCT along with a test booster (DTHC/Mass FX)? I have used AIs Post Cycle Support with and AI, cort control, and test boost. It sounds like Sustain can take care of AI and Cortisol.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I would probably try posting this in the PCT section. Main reason being that although a lot of people in here have tried Epistane, there probably haven't been a lot that visit this part of the forum that have taken Epistane and this PCT and that will see this thread any time soon. I have never tried it personally. I guess it would depend on the dosages you are going to use.

I rarely do a PCT with Epistane but I don't usually go four straight weeks either. I do 2 on 2 off 2 on.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, I will try the PCT section. Just hoping someone at IBE had experience with this.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would Sustain Alpha be a solid PCT along with a test booster (DTHC/Mass FX)? I have used AIs Post Cycle Support with and AI, cort control, and test boost. It sounds like Sustain can take care of AI and Cortisol.

Your saying youve used AI's PCS with an epi cycle before?

I do think that this product is comperable to that BUT the only way to know honestly is to give it a run yourself and report back. Wich test booster did you use last time?

I quite like Mass-FX but also have used Drive during an Epi PCT (high dosed Epi at that) and a SERM and had GREAT recovery and strength retention and mood continued to be elevated same as when on Epi... was like never comin off!

Considering that AI's PCS has icarrin in it as does Drive I might lean more towards that for your PCT, especially if you have already had success with it. Why ruin a good thing?

Now I have heard great things bout dermacrine and the effects of resvertrol are supposed to be better via transdermal route but I would pose this question to the Post cycle section as Lake recommended to get a slightly more applicable answer other then my speculations.

Heck ... run em both :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interested to check out Sustain, may have to log a cycle.

In my first epi run I used PCS, MassFX, HD, and X-Lean. I agree, It was like never coming "off". My strength gains continued just at a slightly lower level and did not lose any weight until I was on vacation and did not eat enough.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What doses do you plan on running your Epi? Please keep us updated on your progress, Im interested as to how it will work out for you.

One question though..... whats keeping you from going the SERM route? Availability or personal choice? Just cause that PCT you used previously was quite extensive and although Ive run almost the same WITH a serm, I would think spending all htat money and ommiting the SERM is just kinda.... well odd.