epistane

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
I was wondering if epistane is safer than havoc? Also what support supps would I need to take if I were to take this product? What's a good dosage? Please provide input back

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There are many MANY posts regarding the support supps and dosage for this product. I suggest checking out the steroid section or using the search feature on this site.

If you're in too much of a hurry to read all of the info that's out there yourself, you may not be ready for this product.

Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support were designed with Havoc/Epistane in mind. The rest is up to you.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Why would one be safer than the other? They are both the same active. Like Bob said, do some research.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please see my Epistane FAQ in my signature for all your info needs

LMR

LMR

Awards
yep Anabolic Innovations has some great support and recovery supps. I always suggest them along our Epistane product.
There are many MANY posts regarding the support supps and dosage for this product. I suggest checking out the steroid section or using the search feature on this site.

If you're in too much of a hurry to read all of the info that's out there yourself, you may not be ready for this product.

Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support were designed with Havoc/Epistane in mind. The rest is up to you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
of course, deusch, its methylated anti-estrogenic