- 08-27-2008, 07:55 AM
- 08-27-2008, 08:00 AM
There are many MANY posts regarding the support supps and dosage for this product. I suggest checking out the steroid section or using the search feature on this site.
If you're in too much of a hurry to read all of the info that's out there yourself, you may not be ready for this product.
Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support were designed with Havoc/Epistane in mind. The rest is up to you."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
08-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Why would one be safer than the other? They are both the same active. Like Bob said, do some research.
08-27-2008, 12:10 PM
08-28-2008, 08:54 AM
08-28-2008, 12:23 PM
08-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mmowry in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 537Last Post: 12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
- By mmowry in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
- By kruz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
- By kruz in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:47 PM