Epistane/LeanDreams Cycle

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so this willl be my second run at PH and ive decided to use epistane.

epi = 20/30/30/40 = 84caps

pct : pcs, tamoxifen/nolva, dth, drive

Few questions :
1) how should Sam-e be used .. during pct only ?, 400mg is enough a day?
2) i was thinking of running PCS & Diesel Test Hardcore along with Nos Ether .. should i include Advance PCT or Post CYcle tabs in this PCT also ?
3)and by adding lean dreams i wont be hurting any gains will i ? instead i believe it should help with the gains ..but just wanted the IBE reps opinion.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so this willl be my second run at PH and ive decided to use epistane.

epi = 20/30/30/40 = 84caps

pct : pcs, tamoxifen/nolva, dth, drive

Few questions :
1) how should Sam-e be used .. during pct only ?, 400mg is enough a day?
2) i was thinking of running PCS & Diesel Test Hardcore along with Nos Ether .. should i include Advance PCT or Post CYcle tabs in this PCT also ?
3)and by adding lean dreams i wont be hurting any gains will i ? instead i believe it should help with the gains ..but just wanted the IBE reps opinion.
Dosages look good, just remember to be patient, the first 10 days or so are slower but it comes on fast after that and by the time you get to 40mg it works amazingly.

I suggest using sam-e in pct if you are just using Epi, I think Epi is mild enough on liver that you shouldn't experience anything crazy during use unless you are prone to a particular disorder of the liver.

Not sure what you mean about using post cycle tabs in the PCT because you state that you already plan on doing that above. Also not sure if you mean you are using both tamox and torem but I recommend only one serm, two is not needed.

Lastly, the lean dreams will not hurt gains at all so don't worry about that ;).

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback .. and Sorry for the confusion

1) i will only use a serm if i need to, ive read alot of logs and every1 seems to say epi is pretty safe. but do have left over from my last cycle.

2) same-e, i will add in the equation along with Life Support(Anabolic Innovations) which i will use during cycle & PCT

3) POST CYCLE TABS from IDS, you think i should add this in my PCT or running DTH,Post CYcle Support same as Stoked, Drive ..should be enough ?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback .. and Sorry for the confusion

1) i will only use a serm if i need to, ive read alot of logs and every1 seems to say epi is pretty safe. but do have left over from my last cycle.

2) same-e, i will add in the equation along with Life Support(Anabolic Innovations) which i will use during cycle & PCT

3) POST CYCLE TABS from IDS, you think i should add this in my PCT or running DTH,Post CYcle Support same as Stoked, Drive ..should be enough ?
Yeah, you have plenty you don't need to add in post cycle tabs, I didn't realize that was a separate product, it is hard to keep up with everyone's products.

Sam-e is great but you don't necessarily have to buy it if you already have Cycle Support or Life Support on hand as it should do the trick just fine. If you ever get blood work and notice liver values aren't what they should be then in the future you need sam-e as well since it tends to be the best thing for liver support.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
good luck on your cycle of Epi. I love that stuff!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, you have plenty you don't need to add in post cycle tabs, I didn't realize that was a separate product, it is hard to keep up with everyone's products.

Sam-e is great but you don't necessarily have to buy it if you already have Cycle Support or Life Support on hand as it should do the trick just fine. If you ever get blood work and notice liver values aren't what they should be then in the future you need sam-e as well since it tends to be the best thing for liver support.
oh i c .. great thanks a lot.
yah ill save sam-e for later uses, bc im def going to be running Life support in my PCT as i already have this product.

so my PCT will include : PCS, DTH along with sups suuport and Nos Ether ..i think im ready to roll and excited .. now only if sept. can get here quickly :squat:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thank You, cant wait to start this.

How were your gains from your last cycle of epi ?
Depends on what I am going for, what my dosages are, how hard I am working, etc. But I mean in four weeks I never put less than 8 lbs on, many times more.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Thank You, cant wait to start this.

How were your gains from your last cycle of epi ?

I got 9lbs from it and i am cutting so it did very well for me. I plan to add Epi back in the last 4 weeks of my cut diet and see if it helps me dry out and harden up for my contest.

:bb3: