Reverse Preorder Information! 8/15/08

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Reverse will be available for pre-order by the end of the day! There is only a limited amount amount right now and we are offering a special!

SPECIAL OFFER - To the three people who refer the most people to the site and have them preorder I will give an additional bottle away at no cost. In the notes section just have them put who referred them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah... cant wait to get my hands on this!!!!!!

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awseome design! Collector's item! :thumbsup:

LMR

LMR

Awards
I got 2 bottles sent to me already. Im taking them. Love the color of the caps and the label. Hell of an addition to our Epistane.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 2 bottles sent to me already. Im taking them. Love the color of the caps and the label. Hell of an addition to our Epistane.
Now send me mine. :D

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
My camera batteries are dead but could you take a picture of the caps to show people?

rykkk

Awards
Reverse Resveratrol

What's your initial experience with Reverse? How many are you taking per day? How much of the 3 key ingredients per capsule?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'll see if I can get a response for you guys :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blahblahreverseblah

WHERE'S MY DAMN MATRIX CAPS! These piddly distracting releases of other products are interfering with my matrix caps production, and this is UNACCEPTABLE!

lol

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How many caps are there in a bottle?
Sorry, guys I have been all over the place lately. 60 caps per bottle with 150mg acetylated resveratrol per cap, 250mg of shilajit, and 2.5mg of glutathionyl b12. The way I see it, more is not better, I think this is easily a 2 month supply but for some reason people enjoy megadosing it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH SWEET!!! we got the clear bottles now? makes the label pop alot better... the black bottles seemed to darken the image as the label was slightly transparent. lookin good.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
when will the preorders be shipping?
I believe they have already shipped. We got it quicker than expected. Heck most preorders take forever to ship but I was happy to see it when they did come in.

rykkk

Awards
Any care to share your experience?

I believe they have already shipped. We got it quicker than expected. Heck most preorders take forever to ship but I was happy to see it when they did come in.
Does any of the pre-order recipients care to share your initial experience with Reverse? I know it is more of an anti-aging supplement but has anyone experienced anything positive(or whatever). I am still waiting on my order to arrive, but I will definitely report my experience once I receive this and start taking it. I have used regular resveratrol for years with very inconsistent results -- some batches of low potency resv (like 15 mg.) did wonders and then another batch does absolutely nothing ... as for the high-purity(99%) high-potency resv (500mg+) I can't say I've experienced any effects.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Does any of the pre-order recipients care to share your initial experience with Reverse? I know it is more of an anti-aging supplement but has anyone experienced anything positive(or whatever). I am still waiting on my order to arrive, but I will definitely report my experience once I receive this and start taking it. I have used regular resveratrol for years with very inconsistent results -- some batches of low potency resv (like 15 mg.) did wonders and then another batch does absolutely nothing ... as for the high-purity(99%) high-potency resv (500mg+) I can't say I've experienced any effects.
Well I will say that the acetylated resveratrol tested out at >99% purity this week! We were very happy to see that. You never know with those herbal supplements though what they truly contain, the extracts could just be very cheaply obtained.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Well I will say that the acetylated resveratrol tested out at >99% purity this week! We were very happy to see that. You never know with those herbal supplements though what they truly contain, the extracts could just be very cheaply obtained.

99%?!?!?! holy cow thats awesome! So when can i expect mine? lol I need it before the grey hair takes over my chin.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established