IBE epistane question

X

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Hey i would like an IBE rep answer me this question. This will be my first steroid cycle and i have my PCT all planned out. As my serm i will be using lumps nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or would 20/20/20/20 be sufficient? I have extra chest fat and puffy nipples since i was younger. I dont have lumps but i guess id say i got psuedo gyno? I want to know how i should dose the epistane in order for the chest fat and puffiness of my nipples 2 go away since i know many have had luck using the product and getitng rid of it. Also, can i take creatine while im on epistane? I want to get the most muscle gains and gyno reduction as possible. Please help. Thanks :)

X

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
WHile on the cycle i will be on a caloric deficit and will be doing cardio 5 times a week since i will know that will help burn the chest fat faster and drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day. Will my plan work to get rid of my chest fat and the puffiness of my nips?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if it is just chest fat, like I said a caloric deficit run of epi would help you out by leaning your chest. If it is true glandular gyno, then I wouldn't bet on it. Though some have reported on the positive for that. Run the nolva at 40/40/20/20. And keep it on hand because you never know when you will have a flare up if it is glandular.

Adams

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morata9 Anabolics 30
L Anabolics 32
E Anabolics 7
T Cycle Logs 4
shocknyou Cycle Logs 7