Epistane + slin

pepo72

pepo72

Awards
Epistane + insulin

Please bro's don't flame me, I will not use this combo i'm just interested in how this combination would benefit muscle gains in theory.

Because Epi is very androgenic and I have read that slin and androgenic anabolic steroids will mix very good together (is that right?)

Let's say that the Epi cycle should look like 10/20/30/40 and the subject works out 3 times a week and taking 8-10 iu PWO, work out days only.

Would these 2 compounds work out well together?

P.S Slin can kill you (I know most of you knows this, just want to mention it )

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Please bro's don't flame me, I will not use this combo i'm just interested in how this combination would benefit muscle gains in theory.

Because Epi is very androgenic and I have read that slin and androgenic anabolic steroids will mix very good together (is that right?)

Let's say that the Epi cycle should look like 10/20/30/40 and the subject works out 3 times a week and taking 8-10 iu PWO, work out days only.

Would these 2 compounds work out well together?

P.S Slin can kill you (I know most of you knows this, just want to mention it )
In short yes they would work very well together but for safety reasons myself and ibe does not recommend it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I thought you meant Pslin when I read that :think:

Much Love,

NEoborn

pepo72

pepo72

Awards
In short yes they would work very well together but for safety reasons myself and ibe does not recommend it.
Thanks for the answer, yes i can understand why why IBE doesn't recommend it :)

I thought you meant Pslin when I read that
Well Pslin seems to be a great preworkout supp, i'm actually gonna order som and see how it works out :)