Sups Pre Epi Cycle?

Sevename

Awards
I'm gonna give Epi a go in a couple months. Is there anything, OTC, that should or shouldn't be taken in the weeks leading up to starting an Epi cycle?

I was wondering how products like Jungle Warefare, Alpha Drive, Activate Extreme, etc... would effect an Epi cycle?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No products are necessary for a good run on Epistane.But those products would go well during pct to solidify and/or add to your gains.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna give Epi a go in a couple months. Is there anything, OTC, that should or shouldn't be taken in the weeks leading up to starting an Epi cycle?

I was wondering how products like Jungle Warefare, Alpha Drive, Activate Extreme, etc... would effect an Epi cycle?
Hope you plan on running basic support supps, because even though epi is considered "mild" it still has the same side effect profile of any other methylated anabolic, e.g. hepatoxicity, bad lipid values, high blood pressure, alopecia, ect. Make sure you start support 2 weeks pre-cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Cycle Support started 1 - 2 weeks before the Epi.

CROWLER

Sevename

Awards
I didn't do a good job of making my question clear, let me try again. It seems some of the popular non-hormonal products out there now may cause shutdown. If they do indeed cause shutdown, would taking one of these up to the time you start Epi cause the Epi to be less effective? Or cause greater sides in or post cylce?

For cylce support I plan on using AI's Cycle Support pre, in and post cycle. Nolva post cycle. Relora for cortisol control in cycle, relora and X-lean post cycle. 6-Bromo as an AI post cycle and possibly formestane in cycle. I plan on running Epi for 6 weeks then adding x-factor on week 5 and running it for 7 weeks. The Epi and x-factor will overlap for two weeks during weeks 5 and 6. I plan on starting this some time in January and it will run 12 weeks. Any thoughts?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I didn't do a good job of making my question clear, let me try again. It seems some of the popular non-hormonal products out there now may cause shutdown. If they do indeed cause shutdown, would taking one of these up to the time you start Epi cause the Epi to be less effective? Or cause greater sides in or post cylce?

For cylce support I plan on using AI's Cycle Support pre, in and post cycle. Nolva post cycle. Relora for cortisol control in cycle, relora and X-lean post cycle. 6-Bromo as an AI post cycle and possibly formestane in cycle. I plan on running Epi for 6 weeks then adding x-factor on week 5 and running it for 7 weeks. The Epi and x-factor will overlap for two weeks during weeks 5 and 6. I plan on starting this some time in January and it will run 12 weeks. Any thoughts?
I think your cycle looks good from what you have posted here. Looks very sensible.

As far as the shutdown is concerned are you taking a product right now that is causing you to be shutdown or causing concern? A test booster etc is recommended on off days if you are pulsing and if you want to you can also add one to your everyday cycle though it is not needed.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Sevename

Awards
Neo, I'm not taking any test boosters right now but was considering it. I'll just skip it to avoid any possible problems and just take the basic sups unitl I start the Epi/Xfactor cycle.

I haven't decided on cycle type yet but I'm leaning towards a pulse with the mostly good feedback so far.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Neo, I'm not taking any test boosters right now but was considering it. I'll just skip it to avoid any possible problems and just take the basic sups unitl I start the Epi/Xfactor cycle.

I haven't decided on cycle type yet but I'm leaning towards a pulse with the mostly good feedback so far.
Go with your best judgment er'ing on the side of caution. It's always good to know your stuff and take things slowly so as not to complicate things especially when messing with your bodies hormones etc.

Good job and be healthy!

Much Love,

Neoborn