I Want to be a REP!!

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Hi guys Aaron from Downunder here, would like the opportunity of being a rep for your company or a tester for you and your products. I live in Australia and know the industry well down here.
Your Thoughts
Aaron

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend:

1. Spend some time around the forums helping people

2. Spend some time answering posts with good quality information.

3. Learn what products do what.

4. Try the products.

5. Talk to LakemountD through PM

6. Join the IBE forums www.ibeforums.com

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S AM is all about community and helping each other out, while having a laugh and growing mentally, emotionally, and not forgetting hugio musklez! :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks for throwing me under the bus neo ;) lol.

It takes a while to become a rep, you have to be well known and respected.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
Actually, my car needs a couple coats of wax. My lawn needs to be cut and roof needs to be reshingled. Then we can think about making him a rep.

Did I mention running up and down the street in IBE boxers with his hands up in the air screaming "I wanna be an IBE ranger!"

:dance:

T

tattoopierced1

who wouldnt want to be an IBE rep is a better question....

none that i know of

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I mention running up and down the street in IBE boxers with his hands up in the air screaming "I wanna be an IBE ranger!"

:dance:
Oh so thats why you guys wanted to see me in my boxers.Whew I was a little concerned about that til now.:D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im glad I got in before this requirement took effect! :blink:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who wouldnt want to be an IBE rep is a better question....

none that i know of
Dude.. repping isnt always easy... I spend most of my free time on other forums repping, it isn't all cake and ice cream.. there's frosting to.. LOL!! no but seriously, trying to keep cool when people are doggin you and your products and everything you're trying to stand for, it gets hard.

T

tattoopierced1

Dude.. repping isnt always easy... I spend most of my free time on other forums repping, it isn't all cake and ice cream.. there's frosting to.. LOL!! no but seriously, trying to keep cool when people are doggin you and your products and everything you're trying to stand for, it gets hard.
its just the internet... i dont let things get to me.

T

tattoopierced1

Then you've already failed as a rep man :D haha :dance: <inster german techno here> :dance:
how do you figure? Its a reps job to provide and answer questions... If a person is going to dump on a product, chances are any arguing you do with them is probably going to do no good. A rep in my mind is there to help with questions and state facts, not get into internet squabbles with teenie boppers or the like minded.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you figure? Its a reps job to provide and answer questions... If a person is going to dump on a product, chances are any arguing you do with them is probably going to do no good. A rep in my mind is there to help with questions and state facts, not get into internet squabbles with teenie boppers or the like minded.
I was kidding.. and you just failed miserably at taking a joke :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

T

tattoopierced1

I was kidding.. and you just failed miserably at taking a joke :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
I didnt insinuate anything.. be it was a joke or not, I was just stating my stance on things. Not to have ragged on anyone. I think you took my response the wrong way.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt insinuate anything.. be it was a joke or not, I was just stating my stance on things. Not to have ragged on anyone. I think you took my response the wrong way.
Probably ;) hard to tell tone of voice with text isnt it ;) lol! I was never brash or harsh in my posts, speaking in a joking manner in all posts.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Well I just know personally how much you love to be msg'd multiple times a day!!! :ntome:

:toofunny:

Much Love,

:woohoo: Neoborn :woohoo:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tattoo,

I think the tone with which you started may be contributing to the lack of communication or understanding / getting the jokes. I am sure you're a wonderfully humorous and fun loving person, it's just not showing in this post.

Can you summarize your point for me ...you know cliff notes it for me?

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I love joo awl equally, no bias :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just getting the chance to learn more about the *tropins would be so intriguing. There is so little in terms of good GH supplementation available right now, but particularly its use in healing (like i was thinking for matthew76 who did a lot of leg + keen damage firefighting just last week) is amazing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys Aaron from Downunder here, would like the opportunity of being a rep for your company or a tester for you and your products. I live in Australia and know the industry well down here.
Your Thoughts
Aaron
Become as much like Neoborn as possible....

Much love,

blackjack

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nuttin like putting ya on the spot ehh :fool2: Ill kick him for you soon dont worry ;)

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
IBE rep

Thanks for replying guys. As i have stated i am not new to supplements or lifting iron, i am just new to these boards. I am well respected on the Iron Dungeon board in Australia. If any of you guys lived down here you would understand the frustration of getting supplements. For a country as advanced as ours we do chase our own ass on getting our hands on supplements that work, that WORK being the key. I have a extensive sales back ground and have know worries at all trying to push a product that i believe in. I haven't approached any other companys just IBE, but i will test for other brands. I will keep trying.
AZZA

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Probably ;) hard to tell tone of voice with text isnt it ;) lol! I was never brash or harsh in my posts, speaking in a joking manner in all posts.
It's times like that, that really let one's personality shine through the ambiguity. When something could be taken multiple ways, it's best to respond in the most positive way that you can.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
just getting the chance to learn more about the *tropins would be so intriguing. There is so little in terms of good GH supplementation available right now, but particularly its use in healing (like i was thinking for matthew76 who did a lot of leg + keen damage firefighting just last week) is amazing.
IGF-1.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for replying guys. As i have stated i am not new to supplements or lifting iron, i am just new to these boards. I am well respected on the Iron Dungeon board in Australia. If any of you guys lived down here you would understand the frustration of getting supplements. For a country as advanced as ours we do chase our own ass on getting our hands on supplements that work, that WORK being the key. I have a extensive sales back ground and have know worries at all trying to push a product that i believe in. I haven't approached any other companys just IBE, but i will test for other brands. I will keep trying.
AZZA
I live in Aus :)
The supps you want probably won't be allowed down here anyway? So I'm not sure being able to "push" a product would help much..

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
The supps you want probably won't be allowed down here anyway? So I'm not sure being able to "push" a product would help much..
Which supps are you talking about? I have done personal imports of a few supps that people said i could not get.
You have to use the system thats in place here to your advantage. The TGA have a website with whats allowed and whats not, if its not on the list its in. Last product i got was LG Methyl 1-D and guys said it wont come and well ive finished the bottle. I also helped other board memebers get the product as well. Another guy i know gets all the anabolic xtreme products with no probs and i have ordered Espitane.
AZZA:chick:

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
I should add that in large quantitys a lot of products wont come to Australia, but i am not a retailer trying to make money. I want to endorse a product to others i know will work. Its then up to them to buy it. Thats the prob in our country. I cant order a box of 24. 3 months personal use supply is it.
AZZA

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
i remember on bb.com you were a rep for a company and they couldnt send you samples because of your aussie customs. We have a lot of probs with aussie customs too. They are the worst to get things through.