Back pumps on EPI

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about all the threads on epi but had another question. Has anyone had bad back pump while on epi cycle? For some reason ive had a back pump everyday while ive been on it and it gets pretty bad at times. Really bad after back day. Just wondering if anyone else had problems

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes I got them, made it impossible to squat...take taurine...I was taking 5-10 g's in the morning, again pre w/o and again in my pwo shake....the pretty much went away as long as I kept taking it...I got bulk taurine at nutraplanet so I always had it on hand incase....and it has saved me several times

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
yes I got them, made it impossible to squat...take taurine...I was taking 5-10 g's in the morning, again pre w/o and again in my pwo shake....the pretty much went away as long as I kept taking it...I got bulk taurine at nutraplanet so I always had it on hand incase....and it has saved me several times
I agree on the taurine, I buy bulk and just add it to my protein, bcaa, etc.

btw, alba :thumbsup:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I only have like a week and a half left on my cycle and dont have time to order from NP. Is there anywhere I can go to local and pick up some tuarine? I have some Xtend left so im gonna take that everyday now until I can find some tuarine i guess. And BTW Rmac...Alba of course!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Probably get it from Walmart no? Not sure on this one.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
Taruine is pretty much every where even in drinks at the store. The back pumps are from increased plasma levels and protein synthesis. In other words, the epi is working. :)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well if the back pumps mean its working then god damn it working great lol.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
taurine and a bannana or two preworkout as the potassium will help as well.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
My back pumps have been controlled with copius amounts of water and potassium. Bananas and yogurt both potassium rich foods.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
No back pumps with Epi here and i've gone up to 80mg, i'd go for the taurine and potassium.