Epistane made me do it.

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
Heres the story

I'm 37 y/o 6"1 and 220lbs. Last week I had just come off a 4wk EOD pulse using Epistane.

My fist time impression of Epistane was very positive. The pumps were great, the drive was great and the sweat even better but this is what blew me away.

So far this year it had been a struggle for me to get 265 up (shoulder injury didnt help any). I could slowly grind out 2 or 3 but no more. A friend pointed out Epistane so i did some research and thought i'd give it a try. Weeks 1-4 gave some nice strength gains all around but wasnt seeing anything on the bench like i had hoped, until yesterday that is.

Hit the bench and:
225x5 no prob
245x5 no prob
265x5 nice
275x5 wtf!?
285x4 OMG!
290x? Didnt try, shoulder said "better not", but i just knew i could get it.

Whew, I havent had an insane press like that since I was 28 :)

I dont normally post on boards but in this case I felt had to 'cause it was Epistane that made me do it. I only wish I had logged all this for everyone.

Now if I can just keep these gains while off.

Great stuff guys, look forward to your other products.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal.

This is the one product I haven't had any trouble keeping gains with..at least until I get hammered with stress and all the usual factors.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Cablejak! And thanks for the review.

Ive managed to hold onto my gains from Epistane also.

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
Thanks guys.

It was a great feeling hitting 285 like that, those 4 reps pretty much exploded off my chest. Now to tackle 300!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup i also got some nice strength gains off epistane i really think it's just a great all round oral, up there with D-bol wihout the bloat or gyno concerns.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! I'm happy that you have seen what many have found as well, that Epistane is the shizzle :D

I would also like to add please listen to your shoulder / joints, if you seriously f*ck up your rotator cuff, living daily on pain medication is no fun, so jack up the cissus, push yourself hard but listen to the right kind of pain! ....please

To keep your gains consider some XLean Anti-Cort, maybe leading into a Non Hormonal HDX2 / Massfx stack and keep those cals up bro!

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
Awesome!!! I'm happy that you have seen what many have found as well, that Epistane is the shizzle :D

I would also like to add please listen to your shoulder / joints, if you seriously f*ck up your rotator cuff, living daily on pain medication is no fun, so jack up the cissus, push yourself hard but listen to the right kind of pain! ....please

To keep your gains consider some XLean Anti-Cort, maybe leading into a Non Hormonal HDX2 / Massfx stack and keep those cals up bro!

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Much Love,

Neoborn.
Thanks for the advice Neoborn I did grab some Xlean and for my shoulder i got some Cissus and some Celedrin MSM.

That HDX2 / Massfx stack sounds pretty awesome, I've got some Activate Extreme how does that compare?

My shoulder's been feeling a LOT better, but yeah I do try to listen to em when they start groaning. Cant fight get'n older :duel: but dammit I'm gonna die trying! :D

Thanks everyone I do appreciate the encouragement!

Cablejak.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Cissus for the win! In relation to the comparison of HDX2 / MassFX and Activate Ex I'm not entirely sure, though I will know soon as I am slated to do a run of it as a tester! Be sure to keep an eye on my log ( in my signature ) or you will see in my signature a link to it when I do it!

I'm sure there are others better qualified to make the comparison....please guys give your input :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
Well, 2 weeks into PCT and I'm holding my gains while dropping 4lbs to boot woohoo! Trying to keep the cals around 3000.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd run some Oratropin in your pct this will cause a drastic improvement in your shoulder as well, and i've used everything from celadrin to super cissus etc, only thing that comes close is super cissus.

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
I'd run some Oratropin in your post cycle therapy this will cause a drastic improvement in your shoulder as well, and i've used everything from celadrin to super cissus etc, only thing that comes close is super cissus.
Thanks Chaps I'll keep it mind for the next round, it just aint in the budget this time. Plus it looks like it's out of stock anyway <doh!>

And cissus is now a staple product for me.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know whether Epistane will cause an individual to test positive for anything? I know that as an anti-e, it could reflect an elevated test level, which could be a positive technically, right?

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
Heres the story

I'm 37 y/o 6"1 and 220lbs. Last week I had just come off a 4wk EOD pulse using Epistane.

My fist time impression of Epistane was very positive. The pumps were great, the drive was great and the sweat even better but this is what blew me away.

So far this year it had been a struggle for me to get 265 up (shoulder injury didnt help any). I could slowly grind out 2 or 3 but no more. A friend pointed out Epistane so i did some research and thought i'd give it a try. Weeks 1-4 gave some nice strength gains all around but wasnt seeing anything on the bench like i had hoped, until yesterday that is.

Hit the bench and:
225x5 no prob
245x5 no prob
265x5 nice
275x5 wtf!?
285x4 OMG!
290x? Didnt try, shoulder said "better not", but i just knew i could get it.

Whew, I havent had an insane press like that since I was 28 :)

I dont normally post on boards but in this case I felt had to 'cause it was Epistane that made me do it. I only wish I had logged all this for everyone.

Now if I can just keep these gains while off.

Great stuff guys, look forward to your other products.
Great to hear bro!

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards

Neoborn.
Neoborn,

I did end up getting some HDX2/MassFX but havent used it because i was checking out Activate Extreme as part of my PCT.

I'm eager to try out the HDX2/MaFX stack but I'm wondering, should I take some time and let the body run independent of any test boosters?

I've seen the formula (time on + PCT = time off ) but does that apply to natural test boosters such as HDX2/MassFX as well?

Regards,
Cablejak

Oh and for the record I passed 290 and have my sights set on 300 :)

BeyondDriven

Awards
Cablejak,

Sorry if I missed it, but what did you run for PCT right after the 4 weeks was over? I didnt see you list anything.

Cablejak

Cablejak

Awards
Cablejak,

Sorry if I missed it, but what did you run for post cycle therapy right after the 4 weeks was over? I didnt see you list anything.
Ran:
Nolva 40,30,20,20
DHEA 200,150,100,50
Cycle Support
Activate Extreme
Xlean
17-ALPHA OXO NOLONE (IronTeks AI, ran it inversed)