Nooptropics Wish List for IBE

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
Which Nootropics would you guys like to see IBE to develop?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sustained delivery/PEGylated Acetyl L Carnitine Arginate.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder if time released Gaba type product would be possible. You know, a study supply of Gaba all day long, wonder what it would do.

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
I always wonder if time released Gaba type product would be possible. You know, a study supply of Gaba all day long, wonder what it would do.
Actually the Neurobalance contains PhenylGaba, this is not timed release but has a very long half-life. I swear I can still feel it up to 2 1/2 to 3 days later off of one dose. I think the long half life also makes it easier to ween off and not get withdrawal symptoms like swerve use to. That's if you want to ween off most people just take it all the time with major improvements in mood, stress, sleep and concentration.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love ibe,..i'd just like to see lower prices.......

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
i love ibe,..i'd just like to see lower prices.......
Freakin a man, the more sales we get the lower prices will get. The main reason the Oratropins and the other tropins are so much is because it costs so much to make it and preserve the IGF and other delicate peptides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin a man, the more sales we get the lower prices will get. The main reason the Oratropins and the other tropins are so much is because it costs so much to make it and preserve the IGF and other delicate peptides.
oh i am a peptide whore....i had 2 boxes of hexatropin(got half of one left),and one oratropin(half gone)...dont get me wrong i like the injectable versions(done many of those too) too,but i love the oral active concept......i like the synergy between the time released oral version and the quick injects......props to ibe :thumbsup:

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
oh i am a peptide whore....i had 2 boxes of hexatropin(got half of one left),and one oratropin(half gone)...dont get me wrong i like the injectable versions(done many of those too) too,but i love the oral active concept......i like the synergy between the time released oral version and the quick injects......props to ibe :thumbsup:
Freakin a bro! We have been wanting to come down on price of Tropins for a while. If we can get enough people to buy it, the prices will inevitably drop. BTW, nice combo of size, thickness and symmetry in your avy bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Freakin a bro! We have been wanting to come down on price of Tropins for a while. If we can get enough people to buy it, the prices will inevitably drop. BTW, nice combo of size, thickness and symmetry in your avy bro.
ya trips an animal.... you ever stacked the hex and ora at the same time trip??? howd you like the results?..... really wanting to try one or the other..... mostly oratropin...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya trips an animal.... you ever stacked the hex and ora at the same time trip??? howd you like the results?..... really wanting to try one or the other..... mostly oratropin...
yea thats what im doing now actually,i squirt them both at the same time....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Do the PEGylated Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate with some added lithium orotate (possibly some SAMe as well) as a catalyst and I'll bet you IBE would have a breakthrough noot on their hands.

On it's own, ALCAR-Arg is fantastic stuff but it's cost prohibitive..for me at least. Probably could get away with smaller doses if the half life were extended.

sdb88m361

Awards
If you formulated these into a mental focus pill that would be great. Mabe alittle caffine but stay away from high dose stimulants and give the consumer a good formulated neuro-combo. Also make it so it can be taken stand alone and work when needed.

Aniracetam

Glucuronolactone

Idebenone

Sulbutiamine

xcendo

Awards
phenylpiracetam. trust me - sales will be huge if the price is fairer than relentlessimprovement's, plus their stock is about to run out.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the premium 'cetams. Am forgetting exactly what they are called. I just know there are 3 of them I've seen (outside of piracetam).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have some links as to what these do? FX etc?

Would love to read up on them.

Much Love,

Neoborn

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
phenylpiracetam. trust me - sales will be huge if the price is fairer than relentlessimprovement's, plus their stock is about to run out.
THis is the one I'd really like to see!

tekno

Awards
what about an effervescent packet like EMERGEN-C, that contains a solid mix of some racetems, alphaGPC, sulb, idebenone, Vinpocetine, and some pyrotinol....now that would be sweet...convenience of the packet, able to pack in a large amount of powders, and added delivery efficency of the effervescence....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
More than likely, it would be very hard to mask the flavors of the tams and vinpo...all taste absolutely horrid.

But a good concept..rapid delivery tams.

tekno

Awards
haha they do taste pretty bad but i actually have gotten quite used to them...kind of enjoy it but its def an acquired taste..

anyway, the problem with noo's is that the majority of them require a moderatley large dose, so stacking them together would be pretty hard to do in pill form, unless the serving size was like 10 pills...