What's IBE's Slogan?

ceomuscle58

Awards
AM slogan is "Learn, Teach, and Lead". Does IBE have a slogan? Also are there IBE T-shirts available cuz I wouldn't mind sporting one in the future.

Best Regards,

-CEO

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats 2xL in case you were wondering IBE. :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, I really need an IBE t-shirt! Make mine 2xl please!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmmmm a slogan??? How about: "IBE: We Are Responsible for Making Gary Coleman the Hard Hewn Stud He is Today. Oh Yah, and You Can Tell Willis To Kiss Off"

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
Hmmmmm a slogan??? How about: "IBE: We Are Responsible for Making Gary Coleman the Hard Hewn Stud He is Today. Oh Yah, and You Can Tell Willis To Kiss Off"
"Whach you talkin bout Willis?" LOL

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YES!!!! ive been waiting for this for a while!! got an EST shirt and an AX shirt and always get stopped in the gym and asked about em.... meanwile im an IBE rep and need to sport it so i can pimp the line!!!!! ill wear that thing everyworkout!!!!

are there going to be more then one color?

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shirt!.......Shirt!.........Shirt!...........Shirt!Shirt!.......Shirt!.........Shirt!...........Shirt!Shirt!.......Shirt!.........Shirt!...........Shirt!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"Katrina didn't kill us - it made us stronger."

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
make mine a XXXL. I cant fit my python arms and monster torso into those puny XXL shirts everyone is asking for. heehee :)

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
The Next Generation Of Nutritional Science

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How about this, I just purchased some $10 shirts from Walmart, they are a wicking type shirt called "Athletic Works". They are a 100% polyester and feel freaking fantastic as well as wicking away sweat. I think this would really put the IBE workwear into another class of "I've got a supplement shirt from "x"". Starter also has a cheap line of wicking tshirts.

Here's a picture of them I took:

On the back it would have the huge DNA chain or whatever it is :D with a product! XDreams, XLean, Epistane etc.

For instance you could have them as promo shirts when you release products, perhaps for an extra "$7.00", "$5.00" or "$3.00" "Add this products tshirt to your order"

So people could use the product and buy the Tshirt of the product they are using.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Uhmm what's wicking??
What's wicking?

Wicking is one of the greatest technologies in workout apparel today and you thought it was impossible for a piece of clothing to actually enhance your performance and comfort, but that's exactly what fabrics with wicking power do. They take moisture away from your skin and move it to the surface of the garment where it can evaporate. That way, you stay dry and comfortable.

What kind of clothes have wicking capabilities?

There are lots of different pieces of clothing that have wicking fabric. For example, at Academy Sports & Outdoors, you'll find the BCG CoolMax Alta™ line of running and tennis apparel for women. For the runners, we've got a short and tank top that have wicking capabilities. That way you can go for miles and miles and still feel as cool and dry as you did when you started. If tennis is your game, you'll like the shorts, skirt, v-neck cap sleeve top, and tank top that we've got. Don't worry, these pieces are stylish, so you'll look good, too.

Here's what's so great about wicking

* Dries faster
* Wicks moisture away from skin and takes it to the outer surface of fabric where it evaporates
* Keeps you dry and comfy

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job Neo! Youre a real go getter and youre probably amazingly organized also along with being into IT.Damn I may just be jealous!:D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Great job Neo! Youre a real go getter and youre probably amazingly organized also along with being into IT.Damn I may just be jealous!:D
Thanks and "amazingly organized" :toofunny:.....umm riiiight!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll take one. I NEVER wear my bb.com shirts to the gym, only to work, and to mow the lawn in. Everyone and their grandma is sporting one of those.

I'd wear a decent wiking shirt to the gym with that logo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shooooot them looks niiice... gonna have some of the polos for us reps eh????

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah, we are still working on that... soon!!

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
The ones in the pics were samples printed digitally, we are having the bulk order screen printed. They should be available in a few weeks. Any body like T-back tank tops from Otomix? gonna do a few of those too.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The ones in the pics were samples printed digitally, we are having the bulk order screen printed. They should be available in a few weeks. Any body like T-back tank tops from Otomix? gonna do a few of those too.
I really like T back tanks. I tend to sweat like a MF and even my UnderArmor XXL sleeveless doesn't let me breathe very well, so I have a couple GG T backs that are getting worn out.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Can we request wicking shirts? :) let's be Innovative :) I mean what other supp company does wicking tshirts?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wicking shirts are simply shirts that do not soak up and stay wet, they wick the moisture away from the skin to be asborbed into the air. They dry super fast and keep you kewl / dry. They can be loose or tight depending on style but style has nothing to do with the term 'wicking' that is the function.

Think candle 'wick or like the ole kerosene lanterns with the 'wick'

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S the shirt I posted is my Athletic works from Walmart wicking shirt.

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
we will have to look into getting large quantities of those wicking shirts and see how well they will screen print, but I like the idea! Thanks!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd get one of these also.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Can I place my order now for 2 t's XXL and 2 long sleeve :D

:thumbsup:

Thanks, hehehhe

P.s who are you on IBE forums 5?

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
do you really want an XXL? We were just planning on M, L, and XL, but we can definately do XXL too!

The long sleeve will come later, just short sleeve for now.

I am 5plates on IBE as well

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I think there are some big boiz out there who need XXL I mean there is so much variance in XL cotton shirts. I have various shirts from various places AX, Hercs, NP and some are bigger than others.

I am 230lbs and 5'7, a little fat but no obese by any means, and an XL can be tight on me sometimes. If we are talking about XL from Athletic Works Wicking Tshirts then XL is fine for me but what about the guys bigger than me :D 240+ boiz?

I think SM - XXL would be a good idea, with numbers varying with each size. For instance if you are going to order a 1000 ( just hypothesizing ) shirts I would go ( from sm - xxl ) 100, 200, 200, 300, 200, or some thing like that.

I dunno just thinking aloud. :D

Much Love

Neoborn

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@247 currently and rising :D but a 2xl is a must.

So if you only get a few you know who to Pm 1st!:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'd really like to see this on the back as choice no:1

or this one in second place:

Not sure what the limitations are cost wise when screen printing.

Much Love,

Neoborn

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
Neoborn -- the banners on the back, we were working on that, but they were not created in large enough format for screen print, only large enough for the internet, since they were made by our internet people. So, for now, we have the logos to work with and some stuff I am free handing for the otomix tanks. It will be pretty cool. Those should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

The orders for the t-shirts have been placed, I did get some XXL, so I will be sure that you 2 are the first to get those... It shouldn't be more than 2 weeks out on that.

I will let you know as soon as they are in.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! Are they wicking? :ntome:

Either way :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this.....you do the best with what you have.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
YES!!!! ive been waiting for this for a while!! got an EST shirt and an AX shirt and always get stopped in the gym and asked about em.... meanwile im an IBE rep and need to sport it so i can pimp the line!!!!! ill wear that thing everyworkout!!!!

are there going to be more then one color?
Are people psyched up about the Superdrol NG? "Hey bro! I got some product of there's in GNC! I'm feelin' the very first dose right now!"
:dance: 'Injection Matrix!'