Epi dosage + PCT dosage

rocksolid84

Awards
hey everyone, starting a cycle of Epistane just wondering abotu my dosage, any ideas or any changes?

Week 1: 10,20,20,20,20,20,20
Week 2: 20,20,20,30,30,30,30
Week 3: 30,30,30,40,40,40,40
Week 4: 40,40,40,40,40,40,40,

Now going to follow up with Tor

120,120,120,120,90,90,90,90,60,60,60,60 then if i need it 30,30,30,30.

Also i wanted to run inversley with tor, 6 oxo as an AI jjust to aid the post cycle therapy, any advice, on whether 6 oxo would be a suitable AI to run inversley, and any other suggestion would be appreciated

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
age?
weight?
experience?

love to help - just need some background in fo first

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^ What he said but other than that it looks like a solid protocul.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, starting a cycle of Epistane just wondering abotu my dosage, any ideas or any changes?

Week 1: 10,20,20,20,20,20,20
Week 2: 20,20,20,30,30,30,30
Week 3: 30,30,30,40,40,40,40
Week 4: 40,40,40,40,40,40,40,

Now going to follow up with Tor

120,120,120,120,90,90,90,90,60,60,60,60 then if i need it 30,30,30,30.

Also i wanted to run inversley with tor, 6 oxo as an AI jjust to aid the post cycle therapy, any advice, on whether 6 oxo would be a suitable AI to run inversley, and any other suggestion would be appreciated
lol you posted up on the IBE boards too huh?? i can tell cause your post is almost word for word the same.... well in case you didnt see my response over there looks very solid and i would maybe only run the torem @ 120 for 2 or 3 days and run it @ 60mg for a lil longer then 30mg for a couple days just to taper off real nice and low, JMO.

6-oxo could be run inversely no problem but i honestly feel its underdosed and youd need 2 bottles to get a good pct... i personally would just go get some generic ATD or even better HDX2 as it has loads of 6-BROMO wich is a great AI and will help out with keeping gains and strength.... but if 6-oxo is hat youve already got then it will suffice and can be run that way just as well.

rocksolid84

Awards
lol you posted up on the IBE boards too huh?? i can tell cause your post is almost word for word the same.... well in case you didnt see my response over there looks very solid and i would maybe only run the torem @ 120 for 2 or 3 days and run it @ 60mg for a lil longer then 30mg for a couple days just to taper off real nice and low, JMO.

6-oxo could be run inversely no problem but i honestly feel its underdosed and youd need 2 bottles to get a good post cycle therapy... i personally would just go get some generic ATD or even better HDX2 as it has loads of 6-BROMO wich is a great AI and will help out with keeping gains and strength.... but if 6-oxo is hat youve already got then it will suffice and can be run that way just as well.

Appreciate the help, yeah and the tapering down idea sounds good, it just i was unsure on how much to taper off, but thanks for the advice As above my stats are, Im 22, 130, and having been seriously lifting for over 3 years.

Also, hyperdrol x2 looks real promising, i just have to reseach it a little more because i am unfamiliar with it.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the help, yeah and the tapering down idea sounds good, it just i was unsure on how much to taper off, but thanks for the advice As above my stats are, Im 22, 130, and having been seriously lifting for over 3 years.

Also, hyperdrol x2 looks real promising, i just have to reseach it a little more because i am unfamiliar with it.
how tall are you?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how tall are you?
bump to this... if your anything over 5'8" then 130 is way too light and honestly yopu hve some work to do natty and work on your diet before you should be dippin into this serious a supp...

rocksolid84

Awards
bump to this... if your anything over 5'8" then 130 is way too light and honestly yopu hve some work to do natty and work on your diet before you should be dippin into this serious a supp...
haha nah im short im 5'4 and a half

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good then bro, sorry but really thats way too light for anyone taller, sounds like your ready for some solid cycling then.... epistane will definately treat you right and it will seriously open your eyes to a whole new world of supplementation :thumbsup: you WONT be dissapointed. just make sure to eat alot and eat clean food and youll gain like crazy.

rocksolid84

Awards
sounds good then bro, sorry but really thats way too light for anyone taller, sounds like your ready for some solid cycling then.... epistane will definately treat you right and it will seriously open your eyes to a whole new world of supplementation :thumbsup: you WONT be dissapointed. just make sure to eat alot and eat clean food and youll gain like crazy.
Thanks alot for all you help bro, ill defn post my results when im done..thanks again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 24
bennoes Anabolics 41
Cycle Logs 9
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Supplements 0