Epistane and gyno Regiment
- 05-31-2007, 04:24 PM
- 05-31-2007, 04:28 PM
- 06-01-2007, 08:26 AM
depends on what the gyno is from... it did nothing for my gyno.
06-04-2007, 08:46 AM
06-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Mines from being dumb and taking QV Deca and Super Test 400 for 10 weeks with no PCT, I was yound and stupid, to my happiness my gyno is not BOOB like really just pokey and painful
06-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I have no idea why people buy this to get rid of gyno. It has shown to reduce in some cases but it isn't a product for that.
06-04-2007, 09:48 AM
06-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I would still make sure you have something on hand in the event you have issues. Especially when coming off the cycle.
06-04-2007, 01:37 PM
would it be better to just take letro or something?
06-04-2007, 04:55 PM
This is the way i'd use it, go ahead and use it if you have gyno or gyno prone and want to still use an anabolic, and if you find your gyno is reduced then that's great, but i'd rely more on a serm like nolvadex to combat the gyno.
06-08-2007, 01:29 PM
ok im going to order some nolva or Letro, Do I use these like i would tor/citrate? start low build high then wean off it?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ephedraboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:39 AM
- By LetItSinkInx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2007, 04:30 PM
- By Xmass85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:02 AM
- By nfinitecc in forum OTC DrugReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2007, 08:26 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:25 PM