Lets welcome IBE's Rep Squad!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to take this time to welcome IBE's representatives. We didn't really get a chance to welcome some of them when they first came aboard so I figured it would be good to make a formal thread.

-mmowry
-supersoldier
-poopypants
-JBlaze
-CHAPS
-bodebldr2000

These guys are absolutely amazing reps and IBE is much better off with them. IBE is heading in a very positive direction with our fresh new look and new product lineup and thankfully we have these guys to help carry us to our goal!

:FUfinger: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :cheers: :cheers: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:
zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all of you, IBE is an amazing company! And congrats to IBE for picking some excellent guys!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
SS and PP...you guys could've done better than that...

Just playin...congrats all of you.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, great choice of people!

IBE rocks! :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Jblaze eh? Looks like a solid group of reps you all picked up!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Congrats to ALL of you.

CROWLER

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas Im humbled by your acceptance! :D Now could you train my wife to do the same? :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Send her my way....I'll see what I can do.

:D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering who was going to jump on that post (figuratively speaking of course) :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jblaze is ugly. But - his car is the ****.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys, welcome aboard...we have a lot of big plans for IBE in the year to come and we look forward to bringing on our new reps to help push to make our goals happen. It is always interesting to say the least being a part of the IBE team and we are always excited to bring on new members to our staff! Keep up the good work.
Exactly, although you think people will stop buying our products since we someone named poopeypants? :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No - if people were going to stop buying IBE stuff because of a rep/mod - they'd have done it when I was named.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, although you think people will stop buying our products since we someone named poopeypants? :D
yup...that was the straw that broke the camels back for me...

:whip:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey at least they cant complain about service without a smile :D can you say the word poopy and not smile???lol

Thanks for the welcome, im a schmuck for not seeing this yesterday, glad to be aboard with such a great team of fellas!
:bruce2:

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey at least they cant complain about service without a smile :D can you say the word poopy and not smile???lol

Thanks for the welcome, im a schmuck for not seeing this yesterday, glad to be aboard with such a great team of fellas!
:bruce2:
Have kids?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE tryin' to muscle themselves through with these bodyguard type reps, lol :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Noooooo:they chose us for our wit,charming personalities and dashing good looks! Well then again maybe not.:D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've used and loved quite a few IBE products and it's an honor to be on board with them.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've used and loved quite a few IBE products and it's an honor to be on board with them.
HAHAHA i LOVE your avi bro, btw nice to meet you, dont think ive had the pleasure yet!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Noooooo:they chose us for our wit,charming personalities and dashing good looks! Well then again maybe not.:D
Hey, speak for yourself bro! :bb2: :afro:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IBE tryin' to muscle themselves through with these bodyguard type reps, lol :)
Yeah, and I was going to recruit you until Poopy broke my heart and told me that the guy with the sword in your avi wasn't you :(. lol

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I was going to recruit you until Poopy broke my heart and told me that the guy with the sword in your avi wasn't you :(. lol
lol I love his avatar!

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
"hummer" pics? where?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uummmm ya def very interesting :toofunny: never thought it would be that....

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
saw the pics... flipping awsome!!! lol ROFLMAO!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeah it was pretty funny for sure.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Damn it. JBlaze hasn't replied to my PM yet. I hate being out of the loop. :hammer:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Double the pleasure, double the fun.
Speaking of that, every time I read this thread title I think it says "pep squad." I keep half expecting some nice cheerleader pics.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that, every time I read this thread title I think it says "pep squad." I keep half expecting some nice cheerleader pics.
You would NOT wanna see me in a cheerleader getup!!! :eek:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... sadly enough theres a video flaoting aroud somewhere WITH me in a cheerleader get up... crazy highschool dares and me and my buddies never backed down...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Pep squad?! Ewwww a poopy cheerleader....