Xforce and ECA

gabe522k3

Awards
What do you think about running them both?

6 Week on
2 Week off
6 week on

Eca
Morning cardio

Meal 1-3 1cap of xforce
Eca
Workout
Meal 4-6 1cap of xforce

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Be very very careful stacking ephedra and more caffeine with X-Force. Methylhexamine is a pressor in itself and putting that with ephedra will probably raise blood pressure quite a bit, especially when adding caffeine in. I would also assess tolerance of taking 4 pills in a day before you take 6. Methylhexamine has a long half life and it builds up as you continue to take doses of it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep the ephedrine doses low..like 5-10 mg per dose at first to test tolerance.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Methylhexamine has a long half life and it builds up as you continue to take doses of it.
Ahhh... that would explain why it seemed to get STRONGER the longer I took it. I cut back to 1 pill a day, and was still getting great effects.

gabe522k3

Awards
Be very very careful stacking ephedra and more caffeine with X-Force. Methylhexamine is a pressor in itself and putting that with ephedra will probably raise blood pressure quite a bit, especially when adding caffeine in. I would also assess tolerance of taking 4 pills in a day before you take 6. Methylhexamine has a long half life and it builds up as you continue to take doses of it.

I mean I was taking 4 a day and really got nothing from it, 1 serving before morning cradio and pre workout. The only thing I got from it was a clear head

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love X Force but it takes 4 caps to get me going as I have an insanely high tolerance to stims.Heck I was eating 6 or more Venom HD 3.0 per day and that would kill the average man.LOL

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I usually have a high tolerance for stims. Kinda glad I only need to take one of these though, the bottle will last MUCH longer!