Got my Matrix Sample!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Great day to test it too. Was up at 5am to go hunting for a few hours, got stuff around the house to do, and I work 4p-midnight too.

So, I downed it at about 11:45. I gotta be honest. I hope this stuff really kicks ass, because nobody is gonna buy it 'cause it tastes good. Very strong taste of all the ingrediants. Kinda like dirt for lack of a better word.

I'll update here when it starts kicking in.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well it snuck up on me so gently that I didn't realize it was working. I have that nice feeling that I had with X-Force, or very similar to it. I did not try the original Matrix, but I would say that this version does not over-stim me by any means. I should mention that I've been doing a fair amount of EC+Sulb the last couple of weeks, but none today or yesterday.

So far, except for the taste, I'm really liking this. Will update more throughout the day as warranted.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update.
Sounds like good stuff - I need to get some.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
About 5:30pm I started getting kinda tired. Could have easily taken a nap. A bit of a crash, but I haven't been getting as much sleep as I should be lately. Coffee will get me through the rest of my shift at work.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Took mine at 2pm cst. Decent boost, no crash so far, at 5:30pm

Hopefully the sample was one dose :blink:.

Taste was bearable (taken alot worse).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I agree it wasn't really a "crash". Just comming down, and feeling how tired I really was. 2 cups of coffee and I was just fine :)

I really liked this product. Only concern to me was the taste. If I was taking it only for the energy, that wouldn't be a problem, but I think taste is a big issue to people who consume energy drinks. If it came in pill form and a drink, and there was no difference between the two, I'd take the pill.

Thanks for letting me test it out IBE!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree it wasn't really a "crash". Just comming down, and feeling how tired I really was. 2 cups of coffee and I was just fine :)

I really liked this product. Only concern to me was the taste. If I was taking it only for the energy, that wouldn't be a problem, but I think taste is a big issue to people who consume energy drinks. If it came in pill form and a drink, and there was no difference between the two, I'd take the pill.

Thanks for letting me test it out IBE!
Don't worry the taste has been fixed. After we sell out of this (which a lot of people actually like) we will introduce the new flavor. Trust me you will like it.