Matrix Energy Drink Reveiw

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
So IBE was kind enough to send out two sample's to me lighting fast.....Always a pleasure to deal with.

Taste: Kinda tastes like those 25 cent small plastic bottle juice drinks that I used to drink like 25 years ago. Not a bad taste but not a great taste IMo, it was just average, but I wouldn't mind consuming it at all. Was similar to VPX Redline in terms of taste. I would say if IBE could improve on the taste that would greatly help sales, but since this is only a Beta, I'm sure the forumla is not complete.

Effect: I used Matrix, twice, both time taking it on an empty stomach before I went to the Gym in the morning. I wanted to have an empty stomach because that is when I can best judge any stims.....

It took about 30 miin until I got a steady increase in energy and focus. It was never jittery and never too stong just a steady increase. I must say that being quite a stim person, it hard to get me going. In this regard I would say that the Matrix drink was not quite stong enough for me, as I would most likely need to of the samples provided to get the effect that I would want.

Overall I liked the focus and energy, but I could have used a bit more. So perhaps when the final prodcut comes out there will be more Matrix or it will be stronger.

Anyways, thanks to IBE for the oppertunity to test this out and I'll def give the final version a shot.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So IBE was kind enough to send out two sample's to me lighting fast.....Always a pleasure to deal with.

Taste: Kinda tastes like those 25 cent small plastic bottle juice drinks that I used to drink like 25 years ago. Not a bad taste but not a great taste IMo, it was just average, but I wouldn't mind consuming it at all. Was similar to VPX Redline in terms of taste. I would say if IBE could improve on the taste that would greatly help sales, but since this is only a Beta, I'm sure the forumla is not complete.

Effect: I used Matrix, twice, both time taking it on an empty stomach before I went to the Gym in the morning. I wanted to have an empty stomach because that is when I can best judge any stims.....

It took about 30 miin until I got a steady increase in energy and focus. It was never jittery and never too stong just a steady increase. I must say that being quite a stim person, it hard to get me going. In this regard I would say that the Matrix drink was not quite stong enough for me, as I would most likely need to of the samples provided to get the effect that I would want.

Overall I liked the focus and energy, but I could have used a bit more. So perhaps when the final prodcut comes out there will be more Matrix or it will be stronger.

Anyways, thanks to IBE for the oppertunity to test this out and I'll def give the final version a shot.
Electrolyte balance, hydration, as well as working out can all effect the feeling felt by Matrix. You won't continue to feel the effects from it after a workout. It, in a way, recycles norepinephrine and you can cut the effects much shorter by workout out and tiring yourself. If you do want to workout with it I suggest drinking it more like 1 1/2 to 2 hours before hand to allow the main ingredient to kick in, instead of the quick acting caffeine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to call those containers Ghetto-aid when I drank em :). The positive about teh flavor is that if you wanted to mix it with a fruit/juice drink it could be done easily unlike a lot of the energy drinks out there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got samples when I submited for a a sample. I think it was from IBE.

vcon13

vcon13

Awards

Thanks for the review man. Yeah the flavor is the attribute that most people are constructively criticizing. But it has been reformulated for better flavor. I think dosage of the stims is geared towards the general public. That way people that are not used to stims can handle it and drink one without freaking out and guys used to drinking them can drink 2-3. I have a few friends that tried it and were flying. They were not used to any stims at all. Just normal sedentary people. That way we can accommodate the general public and still keep the stim lovers happy if they want to drink 2-3. But again, thanks for the review bro.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. Yeah the flavor is the attribute that most people are constructively criticizing. I think dosage of the stims is geared towards the general public. That way people that are not used to stims can handle it and drink one without freaking out and guys used to drinking them can drink 2-3. I have a few friends that tried it and were flying. They were not used to any stims at all. Just normal sedentary people. That way we can accommodate the general public and still keep the stim lovers happy if they want to drink 2-3. But again, thanks for the review bro.
You guys will be happy to hear then that there is a flavor correction in the midst ;). Details soon.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I liked the flavor.

I had some nice mental acuity.

No crazy energy though, but I am very stimulant tolerant.