X-Force Review from yeahright

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSAGE: Two capsules at 7:30am with a full meal (oatmeal, apricot, protein shake, peanuts, toast, double latte).

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: I had a 10 hour day coming up bookended with stressful meetings. This is the type of day where I would usually take some type of stim/nootropic combination.

EFFECT: Interesting. There was no jitteriness or stimmed out feeling.....but I definately felt like I was "on" something (still do somewhat 12 hours later). At different points during the day I experienced waves of euphoria. These weren't in reaction to anything going on around me. They just welled up from inside and washed over me. I've had this tingling in my sinuses all day. To be quite honest, this reminds me of the feeling of "coming on" to a psychedelic (that time period where you can feel the trip begin but the train hasn't left the station yet).....my misspent youth giving me a frame of reference here. Everything is sharper, clearer and more intense. At one point I went into the bathroom at my office and looked in the mirror to make sure that my pupils weren't all dilated. My work day went spectacularly. My tasks involved a lot of public speaking and persuading people to do things I wanted them to do....and it all went great. The thing about this stim is that you become acclimatized to it and don't realize you're on it.....it just feels normal until you do something like sprint up 5 flights of stairs without thinking ariving at the top ready to do it again.....it was then that I realized just how profoundly this product was effecting me. If I had taken this on a training day, I probably would have worked out like a freak. This is very different from
the other stims on the market which I've tried. I can definately see a place for this in my supplement cabinet.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!!

I Want A Gallon Of The Drink, Ibe!!!!!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... To be quite honest, this reminds me of the feeling of "coming on" to a psychedelic (that time period where you can feel the trip begin but the train hasn't left the station yet).....my misspent youth giving me a frame of reference here.
Hey, if you have a frame of reference, then it wasn't really misspend now was it? :thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the sound of this stuff.
It's certainly interesting. This is NOT just another stim repackaged with fancy sounding proprietary blends. If I had to compare it to anything currently on the market, it would be like AMP-plus. They've done something unique here.

Methusaleh appears to have had a similar experience to mine. As more testers report back, I'm going to be curious to see what the concensus experience is.

BTW, 16 hours after my dose and I didn't experience any crash. In fact, I took 1 tsp NEURO-BALANCE at hour 12 to help "come down" from it. I have no idea what the projected effective period is supposed to be but subjectively I still felt "on" after 12 hours (though certainly diminished).

As an additional observation, this feels very clean. It doesn't feel like its keeping my RPMs revving in the red like some stims do.....but it feels strong. I don't think that this would be an every day kinda supplement....and frankly, it's probably not best suited to how I used it (essentially as a nootropic to help me through my work day). This is something I'd take to workout, or paddle a canoe, or hike a mountain.

Last edited:
WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It's certainly interesting. This is NOT just another stim repackaged with fancy sounding proprietary blends. If I had to compare it to anything currently on the market, it would be like AMP-plus.

As an additional observation, this feels very clean. It doesn't feel like its keeping my RPMs revving in the red like some stims do.....but it feels strong.
i wouldnt be surpised if geranium was the hidden ingredient in x force. wasn't IBE planning on sourcing it at one point? either way, it sounds awesome! jitter free clean energy is the best. ill be trying this out during my vacation in vegas if im too hungover to function. i received my sample the other day and im expecting to buy a bottle in the near future. good review yeahright, very helpful

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No Wanna - I'm informing IBE/Lake/Dr D that "you'll get none and like it!"

No X-force for you!!!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dang man, JMH is ballin' outta control again.. Watch out peoples!!
:woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Babe you guys know damn well we wouldn't create a product with just fancy capsules and a pretty label. We are well beyond that. I don't think IBE would have picked up Dr.D and I if that were the case. Him and I work great together and along with IBE it is one big happy family hahaha.

Anyways, if you guys want the euphoric feeling to hit you a little harder but last slightly less then take it on a completely empty stomach and don't eat for a good half hour or so. If you want the feeling yea right explained which is very very mild, then yes, take it with a meal. The only downside to taking it with a meal in the current version is it takes a good amount of time to kick in, but lasts for the entire day from what I have experienced with using it for weeks if not months now. We are always trying to improve our products as well and we are working on ways to have it hit you faster :).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So - will taking on an empty stomach just give a more intense response but shorter half-life????

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So - will taking on an empty stomach just give a more intense response but shorter half-life????
Yeah, basically. The formula contains a buffer that prompts fast absorption from the stomach, but in the presence of food, the HCl secretion probably overcomes it so that the salt does not readily ionize and the release is slower. Intrinsic half-life should not be dramatically altered though.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-Force Review (second dosage):

DOSAGE: One capsule at 7:30am with a full meal. One additional capsule on an empty stomach at 11:30am.

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: I wanted to see what one capsule felt like. After a couple hours of a very smooth but alert status, popped another pill.

EFFECT: This was much smoother than my initial dosing of two pills at once. My first experience was a very positive one but there were points in the day when it was really obvious to me that I was "on" something (ex. random waves of euphoria). This experience of starting with one pill and adding another a couple hours later lead to a sustained sense of well being and energy that lasted into the early evening. I was in a good mood all day, performed a number of household tasks, took my kids on a several mile hike, lifted some weights out in the garage, and still felt good. There were no waves of euphoria, just a sustained good mood. About 9:00pm I lost steam and went to bed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention in my earlier posts that I took my blood pressure while on X-Force and it was actually LOWER by about 10 points (both systolic and diastolic) than it has been trending lately. Perhaps it was a fluke or perhaps one of the actives has this effect?

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Was your pulse rate the same as usual?
No change in pulse rate. Perhaps the active that works as a decongestant dilated blood vessels leading to lowered BP?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Usually decongestants are vasoconstrictors...eg. ephedrine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Usually decongestants are vasoconstrictors...eg. ephedrine.
I'm just guessing.....the lowered BP might just be a coincidence.

This kinda feels like the old-school asthma medication I took as a kid (taken as a liquid and had systemic effects in addition to opening up the lungs and sinuses). These classes of medication were abandoned in favor in inhalers that deliver doses to the lungs directly instead of systemically.....but I still remember how they effected my body and this feels somewhat similar.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's interesting. Many meds are very locally active even when taken systemically. Sudafed for example is very specific to constriction of the upper airways. Almost no systemic constriction at all, so I suspect it's something like that going on or maybe a counter effect of something else in the product. This product contains some caffeine too and while caff is a cranial vasoconstrictor, it is generally a peripheral vasodilator so there are many different possibilities at this point. The good part is that regardless of why, the cardiac effects are seemingly positive or at least non-threatening and that's rare indeed for a good stim. I assumed pulse rate may have been slightly elevated if BP dropped but if not, this represents an interesting find. Either that or it was a fluke like Yeahright suggested. More testing will be required to establish a definite trend I suppose, but the main active is not known as a strong pressor anyway.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's interesting. Many meds are very locally active even when taken systemically. Sudafed for example is very specific to constriction of the upper airways. Almost no systemic constriction at all, so I suspect it's something like that going on or maybe a counter effect of something else in the product. This product contains some caffeine too and while caff is a cranial vasoconstrictor, it is generally a peripheral vasodilator so there are many different possibilities at this point. The good part is that regardless of why, the cardiac effects are seemingly positive or at least non-threatening and that's rare indeed for a good stim. I assumed pulse rate may have been slightly elevated if BP dropped but if not, this represents an interesting find. Either that or it was a fluke like Yeahright suggested. More testing will be required to establish a definite trend I suppose, but the main active is not known as a strong pressor anyway.
Yeah I definitely agree here, I will say also though that it would same the main ingredient here should effect most of the limbs and organs the same way throughout only because it has a direct impact on the PNS, which extends outside of the CNS to limbs and organs. This may not mean that it effects blood vessels in the region the same way but it could. Maybe Dr.D has some more insight on that.

I do think it was a fluke on the BP though. Overall our product shouldn't increase BP very much if at all. In fact the main increase in blood pressure would probably be caused more so by the caffeine. Although caffeine does contain theophylline and theobromine (4% and 12% respectively), which has been shown to cause relaxation of smooth muscle, dilation of the bronchi and blood vessels, caffeine also contains 84% paraxanthine, which has the opposite effect on the blood vessels and therefore would overcome the effects by the other two. This is one of the reason I am not a huge proponent of high caffeine stims for cardio.

The strength gains that a couple people have mentioned are more than likely from two things. One obviously comes from the increase in energy levels in general but the other comes from paraxanthine's effect of increasing calcium storage in muscle tissue. Calcium is directly responsible for muscle contraction.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-Force plus Matrix Energy Drink

DOSAGE: One Matrix energy drink on an empty stomach at 7:30am. One X-Force capsule with breakfast (protein shake, apricot, blueberries, toast) at 8:00am.

TASTE Indeterminate flavor. My first dosage yesterday tasted fruity/berryish. Oddly enough, it tasted kinda citrus today.

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: Wanted to test the effect of this in combination with one capsule of X-FORCE.

EFFECT: Holy ****. Like yesterday, I felt energetic and had a mood elevation within minutes of consuming the Matrix. Maybe it's just a rush from having a quick infusion of calories after sleeping all night but this seems to have an unnaturally quick effect. I'm 5 hours since Matrix dosage and 4.5 hours since X-Force dosage and I feel really good. Excellent mood, lots of energy. I actually feel like bagging work and going out to DO SOMETHING physical. I may just do that once my admin support finishes a project that I need to approve before it goes out today.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-FORCE plus Matrix Energy Drink UPDATE

DOSAGE: One Matrix energy drink on an empty stomach at 7:30am. One X-Force capsule with breakfast (protein shake, apricot, blueberries, toast) at 8:00am.

EFFECT: I ended up bagging work early and intended to come home and take the kids out hiking around....but got caught in a 2 hour traffic jam. So, by the time I got home it was nearly dinner anyway. I did about 30 minutes of cardio. Felt great. This combination kept me energized and in a good mood all day and into the evening. It's nearly midnight (17 hours after dose) and I still feel great. I'm going to go to sleep because I should, not because I need to. There was no crash. All-in-all, I'm impressed.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-Force Review (fourth dosage):

DOSAGE: One capsule at 7:00am with a full meal.

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: I wanted to see what one capsule (half normal dosage) felt like combined with a scoop of SNS Focus XT. My idea being that what I was looking for was using the X-Force as a solid base with added nootropics. I wanted the energy and mood lift of X-Force but knew that I wouldn't be able to get physical until later in the day.

EFFECT: Good mood, sustained energy. I had a 5 hour work commitment which involved schmoozing with people, entertaining them and then giving a brief speech to a crowd of 100. Everything went well. People laughed, my boss smiled, all was right with the world. I went home and took my kids on a couple mile hike. Still felt good and energetic afterwards and ended up staying awake until midnight playing online videogames (Battlefield 2142).

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-Force Review (fifth dosage):

DOSAGE: Two capsules at 7:00am with a full meal.

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: I was anticipating a long draining day.

EFFECT: Strong sustained energy throughout the day. I didn't experience the mood enhancing effects of prior dosages but then again, I had a number of things going on that were sure to put me in a bad mood. I had two very good cardio sessions (one in earl afternoon, on in the evening) and felt good even after he final one.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
X-Force Review (fifth dosage):

DOSAGE: Two capsules at 7:00am with a full meal.

CONTEXT/PURPOSE: I was anticipating a long draining day.

EFFECT: Strong sustained energy throughout the day. I didn't experience the mood enhancing effects of prior dosages but then again, I had a number of things going on that were sure to put me in a bad mood. I had two very good cardio sessions (one in earl afternoon, on in the evening) and felt good even after he final one.
So can you give us an overall rating and maybe compare our product with others you have tried in the past? Thanks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So can you give us an overall rating and maybe compare our product with others you have tried in the past? Thanks.
From my experience, this product is a 10. It's an extremely strong stimulant without any of the negative effects common to strong stimulants. The cognitive and mood enhancement effects are an interesting addition...not seen in most other stims.

The only other stims that seems to be in the same class (from subjective experience) would be ergopharm's AMP and Anabolic Xtreme's Stim-X. Stim-X isn't particularly good for me in generating immediate energy but does give a nice sustained lift. AMP is good at immediate and sustained energy with a nice mood lift.

From my experience so far, X-Force is superior to both AMP and Stim-X.

The most impressive aspect of X-Force for me is the complete lack of negative side effects. No jitters. No crash. No feeling that I'm burning out adrenal and neuralchemical reserves. It's actually a little disconcerting that something can have such a strong positive effect without any apparent negative effect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, maybe i missed it but what was the conclusion or what is the recommended dosing time before workout? 2 hours? 1 hour? I still have my sample but i want to dose it so i get optimal results.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
PP - I think it depends on when you workout relative to bedtime. This stuff (on the first bottle or 2) seems to have a very long effective life and can make getting to bed tough at a reasonable hour (from what some guys at my gym have said).

I think you could take it 8 hours before a WO and be fine.
One of the trainers at my gym took at 5/6am and said it still lasted until his 4/5pm WO.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
sorry, maybe i missed it but what was the conclusion or what is the recommended dosing time before workout? 2 hours? 1 hour? I still have my sample but i want to dose it so i get optimal results.
Personally I feel it is 2 hours, this way you get more benefit from the main ingredient and less from the caffeine, which can often restrict airways (opposite to what our main ingredient does). Caffeine's half life is relatively short. Actually I should state that max plasma levels are reached in about 30 minutes, so even the the half life is somewhat longer (I believe around 5 hours), after a good 45 minutes the effects sharply drop off.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
IRREGULAR UPDATE:

I've been using this product for a bit now and none of my other experiences have been quite like the first one (random waves of euphoria, feeling high) but they have all been good and solid.

I've grown comfortable enough with this product to judge that it would probably be a good one for my wife to try. She reacts horribly to most stims (shakes, headache, nausea) but X-Force is so clean that I thought this one might work for her. I gave her one pill. Four hours later I asked her how she was doing and she looked up at me and said, "I hadn't really noticed it until you asked the question. Now that you mention it I'm feeling kinda like the guy from that old FedEx commercial (the one who spoke 1000 words a minute)." She then said (without prompting by me) "this feels so clean....exciting without cracking me out."

She's on two pills today and has been running around the house taking care of fifty things at once.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IRREGULAR UPDATE:

I've been using this product for a bit now and none of my other experiences have been quite like the first one (random waves of euphoria, feeling high) but they have all been good and solid.

I've grown comfortable enough with this product to judge that it would probably be a good one for my wife to try. She reacts horribly to most stims (shakes, headache, nausea) but X-Force is so clean that I thought this one might work for her. I gave her one pill. Four hours later I asked her how she was doing and she looked up at me and said, "I hadn't really noticed it until you asked the question. Now that you mention it I'm feeling kinda like the guy from that old FedEx commercial (the one who spoke 1000 words a minute)." She then said (without prompting by me) "this feels so clean....exciting without cracking me out."

She's on two pills today and has been running around the house taking care of fifty things at once.

Take advantage of giving that to her, it increases sexual arousal due to the fact it increases blood flow to the periphera. Makes "things" much more sensitive :D.