Ibe Neuro Balance

heater1289

Awards
Does anyone know when neuro balance will be available for purchase and if it is already, can someone please explain why I cannot find how to order it on Ibe-Technology.com thanks alot

jayrebb617

Awards
Seriously just release the product already. It will speak for itself, stop trying to let logs build hype.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know more about this too. also, any more info on the energy drink?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
As one of the fortunate testers, I can tell you that it is worth the wait. This stuff definitely works. My wife and I are both taking it, and the effects on sleep quality and mood are profound.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think they're just waiting to see if Beowulf and I sprout tails or suffer some other unfortunare adverse reaction.

jayrebb617

Awards
As one of the fortunate testers, I can tell you that it is worth the wait. This stuff definitely works. My wife and I are both taking it, and the effects on sleep quality and mood are profound.

Have either of you guys tried a high dose yet? Is it like phenibut where the more dose, the more high?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, maybe I will tonight. I'm too busy so that I can't really risk getting all drowsy when I have things to do.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Recommended dose is 1-2 tsp. I've found that 1 tsp is QUITE effective and haven't tried a higher dose.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll see what I can find out in the secret IBE chamber.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they're just waiting to see if Beowulf and I sprout tails or suffer some other unfortunare adverse reaction.

Rather it be you then me! :lol: j/k. Is this supposed to increase HGH output?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Click my log link to read the write-up.
Gotta work with me, i was hungry, took my cialabol and was going hypo and was just allllll messed up! :lol: thanks though and i wonder if it has a great effect on raising the levels above baseline.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Studies cited in the writeup claim a 550% increase in circulating HGH. I hope that is true, especially in light of the beating my body takes in MMA classes. 550% sounds ridiculously high, but the quality of sleep is profound, so I wouldn't write off the possibility of a substantial increase.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Here's hoping its released this week, chomping at the bit to order.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Solar - not sure what I can say exactly - but it won't be this week (most likely).

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update on release info, I'll wait patiently :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You and me both.

I'm really excited about this after reading YR and Beo's logs.
Sounds awesome!!!

Shock133

Awards
Is Neuro-Balance similar to the prescription med Baclofen (Kemstro, Lioresal)?

propho

Awards
  • Established
yes please do release this asap! i need to do a presentation soon.. i am hoping this will solve my anxiety problem

jayrebb617

Awards
yes please do release this asap! i need to do a presentation soon.. i am hoping this will solve my anxiety problem

Just get some valium/xanax. If you lurk source boards its pretty easy to figure out whos carrying it. Might take the edge off that you need to do a good presentation though...

propho

Awards
  • Established
well I don't need to be aggressive so that's why i just need something to calm me..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IBE,
It's the transdermal pro-growth hormone forumula.
(There's also a sterile oral version.)
It helps increase GH secretion naturally.

I'm forgetting who makes it - one of the board sponsors though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
Beowulf Supplement Logs 36
yeahright Supplement Logs 123