Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nice log reporter. awesome results too.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Reporter, thanks for the log and congrats on your success! Sounds like it delivered exactly what it promised. It's gonna be hard for quite a few people to talk w/their feet in their mouths. LMAO!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nice job reporter.

Gonna move this to IBE...

The Reporter

Awards
Thanks for moving me, Lean One. I wasn't sure which column to post this in and I'm glad it's in both.

I really can't wait to try OT-1 in a cutting stack or in my next PCT with Rebound XT, Melting Point and NHA. I suspect there's a possible synergism effect that OT-1 could have with other substances for the leaning-out process. I'd also love to try it for a full month, either on or off cycle. If it made me feel that great while off cycle, I can't imagine what it would be like on.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so you took this orally?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Best to give credit where credit is due. ;)

BTW, I like the old avatar better.
I don't know what your old avatar was but I concur with leanone. Vitor will get owned in the GP, well maybe not the first round, but hopefully they'll let Silva get some redemption/revenge.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what your old avatar was but I concur with leanone. Vitor will get owned in the GP, well maybe not the first round, but hopefully they'll let Silva get some redemption/revenge.
O/T Yeah, Silva can use it.

I still can't believe he ran into Vitors fists like that. Vitor took the mistake and capitalized bigtime!

I'd love to see them fight again though.

-=-=-=-=

Great results, thanks for the log!