CONTEST/POLL: Which NEW IBE product are you most looking forward to?

Which NEW IBE product are you most looking forward to?

• Total voters
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I have decided to make things a little more active in this forum, so I want to start some polls and some contests to give away some free stuff here and there and to gauge everyone's opinions.

Contest:

-100th poster of this thread wins a bottle of X-Force and some Matrix :D.

Rules:

-You must have your favorite IBE product in your signature in red if you are the 100th poster to be able to win. Must be present from the beginning of your first post and I will check with mods to assure this.

-Keep the thread on the subject of either current IBE products, products that you would like to see us carry, or ways to improve our current products :D.

-NO repetitive post whoring. Obviously I don't care if you post a lot, but no one should be making consecutive posts without replies. Basically no one should have more than 7 posts in any page of the thread, that allows a reply every 4 replies to make it fair :).

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
x-dreams is gonna win this poll, and you know it LMD

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
x-dreams is gonna win this poll, and you know it LMD
Haha I was thinking so, but I'll tell ya it was hard picking between Matrix Energy, new X-Force, and X-Dream. I use Matrix like it's my job. The stuff helps me do EVERYTHING in life lol.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Man, there are 2 that I want. X-Dreams and X-Lean. I voted for X-Lean cause I'm pretty sure X-Dreams is gonna win in a landslide.

Edit: Is this the thread we want to be the 150th poster in?

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Man, there are 2 that I want. X-Dreams and X-Lean. I voted for X-Lean cause I'm pretty sure X-Dreams is gonna win in a landslide.

Edit: Is this the thread we want to be the 150th poster in?
Yup! I edited the first post to reflect that :). I want to have polls much more often and give away from stuff. It is fun and I know you guys want to try this stuff out anyways.

I think Orally active Resveratrol might get some votes too though, seemed like a lot of people were interested in that.

You can vote truthfully though, if it is a landslide, it is a landslide lol. What are some things you guys wish we had as a product?

Aoba

Awards
Yup! I edited the first post to reflect that :). I want to have polls much more often and give away from stuff. It is fun and I know you guys want to try this stuff out anyways.

I think Orally active Resveratrol might get some votes too though, seemed like a lot of people were interested in that.

You can vote truthfully though, if it is a landslide, it is a landslide lol. What are some things you guys wish we had as a product?
non hormonal anabolic that does NOT involve ECDY or any of that crap. X-dream is nice with GH boosting properties, but something more would be great. this would drive up your 18+ sales without limiting buyers to being 21+, since man have to run test boostesr with AI's.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
i wish i could get a dose of x-dream samps, melatonins not cutting it

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if a rep gets the prize do we have to forfeit.:think:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i wish i could get a dose of x-dream samps, melatonins not cutting it
Something about melatonin I just don't like. I get way too drowsy the next morning. There is like a 12 hour half life on that stuff!

I have read articles stating that 0.3mg had the same sleep enhancing effects as 3mg with no drowsiness the next morning.

I am surprised there aren't more people in this thread. Weird! Spread the word lol.

CarlBenson

Awards
when the orally active reseveratrol going to be on the market? Sounds interesting...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For all those that came here from the link sorry I made a mistake this is for X-Force/Matrix.:)

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
For all those that came here from the link sorry I made a mistake this is for X-Force/Matrix.:)
lol, i don't mind getting ripped while others sleep, makes for spotless gyms at least

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha get some people in here, lets get this to 100!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is resveratol? I know I could look it up, but hey, this counts as a post, right? ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What exactly is resveratol? I know I could look it up, but hey, this counts as a post, right? ;)
Ingredient found in Red Wine, that is supposed to have a myriad of positive effects. I hear if you take enough of it you will look as good as that LMD guy ;).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But if you mega dose you can look like me!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL donna worry, poopy will bring some folks in here.....

GoDeep

Awards
I vote X-Force. didn't know a new and stronger version is coming out... soon? i've got a 12 pack of Matrix on it's way and am looking forward to trying it. a friend is using Neurobalance and really likes it. will she like X-dreams even better????

Like your Co alot... nice job guys!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I vote X-Force. didn't know a new and stronger version is coming out... soon? i've got a 12 pack of Matrix on it's way and am looking forward to trying it. a friend is using Neurobalance and really likes it. will she like X-dreams even better????

Like your Co alot... nice job guys!!!!
dont forget your sig...... :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here, thanks to poopy.

I'm really looking forward to (and really interesting in learning more about) X-lean.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to sleep in a crypt full of Rezveratrol so I can live forever! You hear me God?!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I voted for the new x-force, but all products looks solid and I want to try them all. Especially the Orally-Active Resveratrol, daymn I think I need to change my vote

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I voted for the new x-force, but all products looks solid and I want to try them all. Especially the Orally-Active Resveratrol, daymn I think I need to change my vote
Actually, I think I want Matrix :think:

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
that x-force 2.0 is looking pretty amazing, nice work

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, X-Force 2 should be interesting. I'll be buying a bottle when it comes out.

Taking a road trip in early June... will be driving from WV to Seattle, with a stop in Montana to watch my daughters graduation. X-Force will be with me :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try X-Lean.... need to shed that winter coat

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I tried entering sig from CP but it didn't save? How do I make it red? And X-dreams please.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Ha OK it did save, but I guess that's not the right way to make it red.:sad:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I tried entering sig from CP but it didn't save? How do I make it red? And X-dreams please.
[ COLOR="Red"]X-Dream: [ /COLOR]

just delete the spaces between [ c

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zombie, and thanks poopy for the heads up.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So how will neurobalance and X-dreams stack up?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Damn, it's lonely here. IBE isn't even here.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
X-Dream! I'm tyring to take a break form the stims. Hope I can last long as I am now trying to cut up!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
X-Dream! I'm tyring to take a break form the stims. Hope I can last long as I am now trying to cut up!
That can be tough, how are you gonna go about it?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
X-Dream all the way. Really looking forward to this. I need a good night of sleep more then anything else and I believe that IBE can deliver what they say. So lets see

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances that x-lean is 3-AD?

jk:hammer:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
That can be tough, how are you gonna go about it?

I tried the whole Benadryl for 10 nights thing, and I feel a WHOLE lot better now!! I was pretty burnt out! Gonna try an anti cort(right now using Retain 2, but will def try X-LEAN) may be some TTA, carb cycling, HIT cardio, and when I get to use Epistane again along w/ Furaguno! By the way, I need a supplement made just for me....X BRAINS, cause I can't get this whole "red" thing to work!:fool2: :toofunny: Thanks Poop for the heads up:cheers: !

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. Keep us posted.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
At this speed I'll probably be able to win when I get up at 5AM. :frustrate

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything with the word "oral" has got to be good ! :D That or which ever product makes Dustin want to wear a skirt and heels :toofunny: