Geran****** HCL Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

darius

• IBE there is a MONSTER demand for this. Tons of people from avantlabs/forum are interested, and those that arn't interested just need to be educated and they WILL be interested.. First place to carry this will become filthy rich.
*** CHEMICAL IDENTIFICATION ***

RTECS NUMBER : SC0800000
CHEMICAL NAME : Pentylamine, 1,3-dimethyl-
CAS REGISTRY NUMBER : 105-41-9
BEILSTEIN REFERENCE NO. : 1731697
REFERENCE : 4-04-00-00747 (Beilstein Handbook Reference)
LAST UPDATED : 199612
DATA ITEMS CITED : 1
MOLECULAR FORMULA : C7-H17-N
MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 115.25
WISWESSER LINE NOTATION : ZY1&1Y2&1
COMPOUND DESCRIPTOR : Drug
SYNONYMS/TRADE NAMES :
* 2-Amino-4-methylhexane
* 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
* 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine
* Forthane
* Methylhexaneamine
* 4-Methyl-2-hexylamine

If there are no legal problems obtaining this 1950's decongestant, please get it. This will make you very rich, selling pure white HCL powder.. everybody wants this and those that don't, don't know what it is.

BTW to those that don't know, this is the "feel good" part of AMP. Quick acting Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor and also works on Dopamine.

Read more about it at the link below...
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...pic=23120&st=0

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re: Geranamine HCL Powder

My guess is, we just witnessed the begining of the end of AMP. You know we are gonna have a buch of knuckleheads snorting this stuff, overdosing and it will be banned within 2 years.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

we will look into it, but pass the word the IBE just developed PEA in a drug delievery system.....the effects....well I will say this, you can party with it..enough said. we have 22 samples of it now but we already took most of them...LOL:drunk:
awesome, im sold!!! when can we buy this?

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards

what of PEA? what is PEA? any links?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established

its the feel good stuff in chocolate. humm.....i'll buy 10. and some amp stuff. that is amazing for races and it gets you stoked.

10 of each.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

See what I mean?? We could be talking about paint thinner HCL, but someone hears party and snorting, they are ready to go. Even without knowing what affect it has on the body.:wtf:

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards

See what I mean?? We could be talking about paint thinner HCL, but someone hears party and snorting, they are ready to go. Even without knowing what affect it has on the body.:wtf:
sorry i forgot to SAY LOL!!!:nutkick:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

G IHKAL!!!...Geranamines I Have Known And Loved..It gonna be a great summer!...I think?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards

what of PEA? what is PEA? any links?

here is the easiest description i could find:

"Phenylethylamine

Chocolate also contains phenylethylamine, a chemical related to amphetamines and raises blood pressure and blood glucose levels. The results is that we feel more alert and gives us a sense of well being and contentment. It is believed to work by making the brain release b-endorphin, an opioid peptide which is the driving force behind the pleasurable effects.

Phenylethylamine is known as the "love drug" and is thought be be the reason why chocolate is said to be an aphrodisiac. It is a chemical that mimics the brain chemistry of a person in love, so when levels of phenylethylamine are high in the body it relieves depression from unrequited love. This is one of the reasons so many women love chocolate - it really is a mood elevator! "

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/millward/phenylethylamine.htm

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards

actually i found that info.. IBE how did you consume it? orally? was it in liquid form? i found some on a chem site. said it came in a liquid form? but i will never order and guess this stuff that is why i wait until you guys figure out the administration. then i will become a guinea pig.

Bigfishy

Awards

PEA!!! Hooray! And i just ordered some deprenyl too! I know that there is a good demand for PEA from the fellows over on the avant board. Geranamine extact would be decent too.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

so you have tried this? what kind of feelings come from it?
PEA isolated is a general warm tactile,alert upbeat feeling. There is a slight blood pressure lift that can be uncomfortable at higher doses. PEA has relative short life cycle. I can only imagine that if there was some way to extend its half life or someway to inhibit its reuptake, that the result could be x-citing!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

isnt PEA in venom's hyperdrive 3.0? how would this be any different?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established

...years ago, I remember there was a virtual beehive of info about this kind of thing(PEA),...a kind of rhodium of thoughts, but now there seems only to be a few lyceums left.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

PEA without a MAOI is useless.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established

hey do you know if this chemical is controlled or a watched chemical? who ever can find out we will give you free products
I would doubt its either at this point. Considering that its the main ingredient in Ergopharm's AMP.

anabolicandre

Awards

hey do you know if this chemical is controlled or a watched chemical? who ever can find out we will give you free products
Hahaha Did your dirty work for you. Merck & Co. has it on there list of chemicals. So I called the NJ office and talked to tech. representitive, and they assured me it is not a schedualed chem and she also told me it hasnt been produced in a while as there are many better subsitutions. Then she asked me why, I told her it was for my HS bio teacher:woohoo: . Im looking into finding out, whether or not its watched, trying to don something other than contacting the dea.

anabolicandre

Awards

So, as a public service announcement and as a protective defense against unwarranted search, I give you the list of watched chemicals that you are not supposed know about in the Watched Chemicals List.

WATCHED CHEMICALS LIST
Acetaldehyde, Acetamide, Acetaminophen, N-Acetyl Anthranillic Acid, Alumina (activated), Aluminum Chloride, Aluminum Oxide, Aluminum Powder, Ammonium Formate, Ammonium Nitrate, Aniline, pAnisaldehyde, Arsenic Metal, Arsenic Pentoxide, Arsenic Trichloride, Arsenic Trioxide, Benzene, Benzocaine, Biotin, Boron Trifluoride, Bromine, Bromobenzene, Brucine Sulphate, Butylamine gammaButyrolactone, Caffeine, Calcium Metal, Calcium Carbide, Calcium Hydride, Carbon Disulfide, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chloroacetone, Chloroform, 2-Chloropyridine, Chromium Picolinate, Citral, Cyclohexanone, Dichloroacetic Acid, Diethyl Malonate, Diethylamine, Digitonin, Digitoxin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Sulfate, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Dinitrochlorobenzene, Diphenylacetonitrile, Epinephrine, Epinephrine Bitartate, Estradiol, Estriol, Estrone, Ethinyl Estradiol, Ethylacetoacetate, Ethyl Alcohol (190-200 proof), Ethyl Magnesium Bromide, Ethylenediamine, Folic Acid, Formamide, Formic Acid, Freon, Gallic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Guaifenesin, Hexachlorophene, Hexyl Resorcinol, Hydrazine, Hydrazine Dihydrochloride, Hydrazine Hydrate, Hydrazine Sulfate, Hydrobromic Acid, Hydrochloric Acid (ups, nf, fcc grades), Hydrocortisone, Hydrofluoric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide 30% & 50%, Hyoscyamine, Ibuprofen, Indole, Inositol, Iron Filings, Ketoglutaric Acid, Lactose, Lead Acetate, Lidocaine, Lithium Metal, 3,5-Diiodosalithium, Lithium Acetate, Lithium Aluminum Hydride, Lithium Bromide, Lithium Carbonate, Lithium Chloride, Lithium Chromate, Lithium Citrate, Lithium Cobalt, Lithium Dodecyl Sulfate, Lithium Fluoride, Lithium Hydroxide, Lithium Lactate, Lithium Metaborate, Lithium Nitrate, Lithium Oxalate, Lithium Perchlorate, Lithium Sulfate, Lithium Tetraborate, Lycopodium, Magnesium Metal, Magnesium Turnings, Mannitol, Megestrol Acetate, Mercuric Acetate, Mercuric Bromide, Mercuric Chloride, Mercuric Cyanide, Mercuric Iodide, Mercuric Nitrate, Mercuric Oxide, Mercuric Oxycyanide, Mercuric Sulfate, Mercuric Sulfide, Mercuric Thiocyanate, Mercurous Chloride, Mercurous Nitrate, Mercurous Sulfate, Mercury Bichloride, Methylformamide, Methylprednisolone, Methylpropylarrune, Methylsulfoxide, Methyltestosterone, Miconazole Nitrate, Naproxen Sodium, Niacin, Niacinamide Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Nifedipme, Nitrofuranation, Nitromethane, Nystatin, Oxalyl Chloride, Palladium Black, Palladium Metal (powder), Palladium on Alumina, Palladium on Charcoal, Papaverine HCl, Peracetic Acid, Perchloric Acid, Petroleum Ether, Phenacetin, Phenol, Phenyl Magnesium Bromide, Phenyl Magnesium Chloride, Phenylalanine, Phenyl Mercuric Acetate, Phenyl Mercuric Borate, Phenyl Mercuric Chloride, Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate, Phenyl Mercuric Salicylate, Phosphorus Oxychloride, Phosphorus Pentachloride, Physostigmine, Phytonadione, Picric Acid, Pilocarpine, Potassium Chlorate, Potassium Cyanide, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Perchlorate, Potassium Permanganate, Proxamine Hydrochloride, Prednisolone, Prednisone, Pregnenolone, Prilocaine, Procaine, Progesterone, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Propenylbenzene, Propionic Anhydride, Propranolol, Pyridine, Pyridoxal, Pyridoxine, Quinine, Raney Nickle, Reserpine, Riboflavin, Salicylic Acid, Scopolamine, Selenous Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Azide, Sodium Borohydride, Sodium Chlorate, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Metal, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Perchlorate, Sodium Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Sulfathiazole, Strychnine, Styrene, Sulfanilamide, Sulfathiazole, Sulfur Trioxide, Theophylline, Thionyl Chloride, TitaniumTetrachloride, p-Toluenesulfonic Acid, o-Toluidine, Trichloroacetic Acid, Trichlorotrifluoroethane, Trifluoroacetic Anhydride, 3,4,5-Trimethoxy Compounds (Any!), Tryptophan, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E, Vitamin E Acetate.

anabolicandre

Awards

Its not in there that was as of Jan 05' Im gonna try and find a more recent one, Im calling my cousin tonight she'll hook it up :D

anabolicandre

Awards

Uhmmm IBE where can I send you encrypted mail, or please email me @
I got you something.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

yes but when put in a potent delievery system it will extent the life to 3 hours
and if one just happens to have an MAO inhibitor in one's product list....

anabolicandre

Awards

Im going to jail for not sending you encrypted mail.

I had to encrypt the mail, the question is:

Color of the sky?

answer:

blue

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards

okay so whats in the mail? im curious to find out? what does it say?

anabolicandre

Awards

okay so whats in the mail? im curious to find out? what does it say?

I emailed my cousin who works for the gov't. Not that its confidential material, Just something that shouldnt be openly shared....

anabolicandre

Awards

yea I dont think thats a good idea

anabolicandre

Awards

Basically I current list of dea controlled and watched chems

anabolicandre

Awards

was that what you wanted??

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Uhh...so we're "not supposed to know about" ibuprofen, salicylic acid, etc?

Some of the things on that list I recognize as explosive components and military demolition chems, some are things taken related to health, but others I have never heard of.

A strange list, indeed.

anabolicandre

Awards

The DEA has three tiers of observation when
it comes to chemicals. First tier is the actual illegal drugs,
which can be bought from chemical supply companies (for biochem and
chem research).These are watched very carefully, with the research
groups being subjected to rigourous security checks, and all
material has to be accounted for.Second tier is chemicals that are
direct precursors to illegal chemicals, or combinations of
chemicals that can be used to manufacture illegal chemicals. These
are watched closely, and will merit detailed survelliance if not
ordered by reputable research groups or companies.
The third tier are all other chemicals not commonly found in
public. The DEA watches all individuals that order chemicals very
closely, so expect to be questioned and required to account for
what you ordered, legally. Many chemical supply companies will not
ship chemicals to individuals.

anabolicandre

Awards

Uhh...so we're "not supposed to know about" ibuprofen, salicylic acid, etc?

Some of the things on that list I recognize as explosive components and military demolition chems, some are things taken related to health, but others I have never heard of.

A strange list, indeed.
chems like ibuprofen after i think 600 or 800mg dosages becomes a controlled substance.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

They might become prescription only at those dosages, but scheduled controlled substances are scheduled controlled substances no matter what the dosage is.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established

Why are we worried about this being controlled/watched, will it get you high or cause addiction or something?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

It's interesting to see exactly how retarded our govt is. To think they are saving us from the horrors of vitamin E.

darius

This should not be marketed as Geranamine. Sell it under a different name. Sell it as a new name and market it as a decongestant. Geranamine is a trademarked name by Ergopharm. Selling it under that name may result in legal problems. And by selling it as a different name and as "herbal sinus medication" (geranium oil constituent), it keeps us out of big bro's eyes more efficiently.

Mod's, someone should explain this to IBE via PM and delete this thread. A new one should be started titled "herbal sinus medication" or something along those lines. Throw in the word "homeopathic" and it keeps us out of their eyes even more.

Just something we might wanna think about.

anabolicandre

Awards

darius you're a genius

Status
Not open for further replies.