Max out

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    how did i get quoted there haha?
    lmao yea.. something doesn't look right here.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Well the old Max Out did have Ara in there if I remember correctly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well the old Max Out did have Ara in there if I remember correctly.

    Correct, although the dose was nothing like you would find in x-factor. It is just far to expensive to do something like that

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. im pretty excited to see this in my cupboard... I have seen a lot of pre's come and go. many that have left, are gracing the precious storage space I have here.
    fortunately I don't have many I dislike but try to mix it up frequently.
    This Spot For Sale

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im pretty excited to see this in my cupboard... I have seen a lot of pre's come and go. many that have left, are gracing the precious storage space I have here.
    fortunately I don't have many I dislike but try to mix it up frequently.
    i agree....i know some guys who mix up different preworkouts depending on the muscle they are training. they say on leg day they'll use something like conquer because too many stims and they'll have their head in a trash can. but chest they'll go for something like mr hyde which may be more stim heavy
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree....i know some guys who mix up different preworkouts depending on the muscle they are training. they say on leg day they'll use something like conquer because too many stims and they'll have their head in a trash can. but chest they'll go for something like mr hyde which may be more stim heavy
    I do this a lot myself.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. frankly there is no room for a pump product on my legs days.
    This Spot For Sale

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree....i know some guys who mix up different preworkouts depending on the muscle they are training. they say on leg day they'll use something like conquer because too many stims and they'll have their head in a trash can. but chest they'll go for something like mr hyde which may be more stim heavy
    Exactly what I do. Though I only have a select few I use, I add Hemavol to chest and arms.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    frankly there is no room for a pump product on my legs days.

    You sir.. need to grow some balls!!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. lol nope.. Ive had a discotomy on my L5 and the back pumps I get with them is unbearably painful. something pushes against the nerves and sometimes it lasts for hours as you know.
    This Spot For Sale

  11. I am highly looking forward to this!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    lol nope.. Ive had a discotomy on my L5 and the back pumps I get with them is unbearably painful. something pushes against the nerves and sometimes it lasts for hours as you know.

    Again, quite bein a lil biatch





    On a srs note.. sorry to hear that bro!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Win Free Max Out at Iforcenutrition.com
    By double s in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
  2. so...anyone over here heard of Max-Out yet?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. How often do you Max out?
    By pistonpump in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:23 PM
  4. When to max out
    By Emohawkus in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 09:00 AM
  5. Maxing Out On Weighted Dips
    By fbxdan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Log in
Log in