Iforce - protean ?'s

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I picked up 2 tubs of 4lb's of choclate truffle .. Got an amazing deal on itTaste is decent, bit too sweet for me but I can dig it :)Question I had is .. So the write up says 20g needed after workout and 9g of EAA's So does I scoop provide 9G of amino ? If it does is it included in the 20g of protein or it's seperate equalling out to 29 :)Just curious

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ I've edited this shyt 3times .. Just doesn't let me to do "return" for sum reason .. Sorry about the spacing , extremely annoying

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That would be included in the protein amount on the label

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's roughly included, don't over think things :) 1 scoop is fine!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chocolate truffle....so you have the blend protean i'm thinking?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you can keep them in a good storage place and not open them, they will keep for a lot longer than the date. id stock up at that price!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I thought so too .. They do expire this month .. But I should be done with em within a month lol
if you can keep them in a good storage place and not open them, they will keep for a lot longer than the date. id stock up at that price!
Ya, depending on storage conditions, I'd personally use products for around a year after the printed expiration.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought so too .. They do expire this month .. But I should be done with em within a month lol
Im not telling you to drink em post expiration date.. BUTTTT i buy a ton of supplements especially protein.. EXPIRED.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not telling you to drink em post expiration date.. BUTTTT i buy a ton of supplements especially protein.. EXPIRED.

Mike
haha me2, i miss my old gn- connection, she'd call me and i'd get a ton of expired bars and shakes for free...it was like winning the protein lottery once a month

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey balla I got a bottle of combustion coming my way.. whats the word on this ish?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha me2, i miss my old gn- connection, she'd call me and i'd get a ton of expired bars and shakes for free...it was like winning the protein lottery once a month

I use to get CRAZY insane, 5$ for 5lbs of protein deals all the time. One time, I bought 25, 2lb tubs of EAS Max Milk. Muscle Milk type product.. I was a freshman in college, paid 5$ a tub! haha

Profitted like all hell in the dorms selling for $15 a tub :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm not concerned about exp date .. As I have my mini gnc in basement

Wish I bought more of this now .. Solid results

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO.. i use to have the same thing!!!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

haha me2 buddy, my friends think it's strange that i have close to 30lbs of protean in my closet along with 3 boxes full of stuff, mostly bcaa's, compete, and creatine these days though

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish sns made protein ..yeah i hear good stuff about compete