Compete is amazing... Completely under appreciated

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
I have been taking compete periworkout for about a week... Swapped out my gatorade/amino mix... It is lower in carb and i walk out the gym feeling almost fresh... My muscles will be tired but mentally i am not shot and i feel enegery....

Did 25 sets of legs last night and i was not completely incapacitated afterwards. My workouts had me lifting heavier on set 4 and 5 of a movement....

Love Compete,

Trying hemavol at the moment too.... Not sold on it yet...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you love compete

i can't wait to try it, should blow my normal bcaa mixture out of the water

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
all this time i have been saying that i wished there was a good bcaa / gatorade hybrid and its finally here

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
i am dying to try conquer + hemavol together

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
for the record, at 260 lbs... 2 scoops of hemavol was night and day different from one scoop....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sold on hemavol?!?!? Is it not working for you? There are many ways to get it to work, and even work better!

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Not sold on hemavol?!?!? Is it not working for you? There are many ways to get it to work, and even work better!
One scoop was kind of MEH from a pump standpoint...

Doubling my dose seemed to work really well - nice and swole... I am looking forward to trying Conquest when i am done evaluating skip lacours preworkout..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One scoop was kind of MEH from a pump standpoint...

Doubling my dose seemed to work really well - nice and swole... I am looking forward to trying Conquest when i am done evaluating skip lacours preworkout..
I think you mean conquer!

For hemavol, for most an empty stomach is essential as is proper hydration prior to taking it, as well as with taking it.

Mike

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
I will try and get 2 hours of no food before training today... i usually eat oats or something an hour before...

meant conquer!

If its half as good as compete i am sure i will love your pre workout

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1 heaping scoop of Hemavol and one scoop of compete was on point for me! I have yet to try Conquer!

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Still playing around with my hemavol/compete... Not getting the mongo pumps but i literally walk out fresh no natter how hard or long i train... Going to murder legs today, if i am walking out feeling half as good as i felt yesterday i will be uber excited...

LivingStrongE

Awards
Compete is amazing! You probably feel amazing after the workout because one of it's job is to aid in recovery.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still playing around with my hemavol/compete... Not getting the mongo pumps but i literally walk out fresh no natter how hard or long i train... Going to murder legs today, if i am walking out feeling half as good as i felt yesterday i will be uber excited...
Proper hydration prior to taking it, proper hydration while you take it.. salt, and empty stomach will all make it even better! 1000mg salt about an hour before taking it will really do wonders.. Have some chicken brooth :p

Mike

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Proper hydration prior to taking it, proper hydration while you take it.. salt, and empty stomach will all make it even better! 1000mg salt about an hour before taking it will really do wonders.. Have some chicken brooth :p

Mike
training arms tonight, will try the sodium...

Hydration is on point...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me hemavol also works better at two scoops....for me agamatine needs to be dosed at about 1,000mgs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cause it tastes so freakin good.. it stimulates your appetite!!!

haha jk.. I really don't know. For me, it decreases my appetite due to all the water I take with it.

Mike

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Cause it tastes so freakin good.. it stimulates your appetite!!!

haha jk.. I really don't know. For me, it decreases my appetite due to all the water I take with it.

Mike
I agree I drink so much water when im taking Hemavol and/or Compete I really feel full!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol makes me hungry. Why is this?
i don't have an exact answer...only thing i could think of is all your nutrients at the time you take hemavol are feeding your muscles, plus agmatine has gda type properties that sometimes makes ppl more hungry from what i've seen....just a guess #broscience but its what i think might be happening

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Picked up Conquer... All my flavors are lined up, Saturday is chest day... I am excited...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up Conquer... All my flavors are lined up, Saturday is chest day... I am excited...
i like the stack....open up the veins with the conquer for good pumps but also to allow the proteins in the compete to enter the muscles during training

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
i like the stack....open up the veins with the conquer for good pumps but also to allow the proteins in the conquer to enter the muscles during training
Is it protein in conquer? You must mean compete?

I love as well compete, gives me good focus and endurance. The taste is awesome (tangy tangerine)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it protein in conquer? You must mean compete?

I love as well compete, gives me good focus and endurance. The taste is awesome (tangy tangerine)
haha yeah i typed in conquer twice...end of the day at work, my mistake

take the conquer pre workout to help open up those paths for the compete to enter...compete has whey protein hydrolysate in it

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Took the full stack on Saturday. Was pretty amazed... I have recommended Compete to most of those who i train with, they all love it as well... The power and strength it sets 4 and 5 of 5 on my big movements is amazing...

Conquer was awesome... One scoop, nice amount of stim (not too much)...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the full stack on Saturday. Was pretty amazed... I have recommended Compete to most of those who i train with, they all love it as well... The power and strength it sets 4 and 5 of 5 on my big movements is amazing...

Conquer was awesome... One scoop, nice amount of stim (not too much)...
Glad you enjoyed the stack together, seems so simple yet so effective

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Glad you enjoyed the stack together, seems so simple yet so effective

Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah, i am going to diet down for the next six weeks till my buddy is ready to start a bulk... I cant wait to see if compete works really well when your carbs are restricted. I am anticipated it will, which is going to make dieting easier since my main problem is freaking out over losing strength in the back of a set.
i'm the same way, i was doing good on my last cut that just ended last week....i thought i was keeping a majority of my mass but all of a sudden without crazy diet changes i felt small in my arms especially

the good thing about compete is it has protein but also has ingredients to help endurance...i know when i'm on less carbs i'm beat up even after my first movment, i.e. squats, i barely wanted to do anything else...compete should help you push longer in the gym once your carbs down

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full :). Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

Mike

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me its worth the endurance.. I am going to use the stack for the next six weeks and see how much better i feel (felt awful during the last cut)
My guess.. you will feel better :)

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When your carb restricted, hemavol is the best for cosmetic purposes. Fullness comes from carbs and water, supersaturated your muscles with water will keep you full :). Compete though, will help prevent muscle loss.

When dieting carb restricted, I do 1 scoop hemavol upon waking as well as pre-workout to stay full all day!

Mike
damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn good point mike.. i love hemavol while keto dieting. nothing makes u look as full as hemavol when i am totally carb depleted.
Agreed.. 1 scoop upon waking and another 6 hours later.. Good to go! I tend to use a little extra bulk gms when dieting also.

Mike