European dexaprine XR

nidhogg

Awards
Im quite acquainted with stimulants, but thyroids is new to me. I tried dexaprine xr for the first time today and took 1 tab which hit me like a fraight train. 30 mins later my heart was racing and my resting HR jumped from 65 to 100~. Strangely enough i found it very soothing and was able to remain calm throughout a mild workout session even though im prone to mild panic attacks. I really did not expect this.

American version uses rauwolscine instead of thyroids so i havent really read any anecdotal reports with similar experience. Is this due to T2s?

Even now, 6 hours post consumption my heart is at 90bpm which is pretty crazy. I guess i'll try half a tab tomorrow

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US version is the same, my heart starts to race to 90's within 10-15 minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours but like you said, it's a comfortable increase; i've been taking 500mg l-theanine with it which I really like.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heart rate increases when you take stims. Try 3/4 a cap

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I always start with half first.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always start with half first.
Me2, I hate the morning when I wake up all tired, and I cant break my damn pill cause im to weak lol. Just this past week, I decided to bite it haha.

Mike