Hemavol and Compete stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Hemavol and Compete stack

Haha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!
    •   

3. Liking the new hemavol bottles too lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!
    Awesome man, are you doing a log?

Def interested to see how this turns out for you!!!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

Thanks,

Hans

6. not at all hansel.. you will be using them at different times and they all do different things. I think you are going to love this stack!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

Thanks,

Hans

Theres never to many products to log Keep in mind, most supplement users are like you, nobody wants to run just 1 thing!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  8. Hemavol and Compete stack

niners4reggie
    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!

I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jram1 View Post
    niners4reggie
    I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!

I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
    I generally cycle off of anything I'm taking after 4-6 weeks but that's just me.
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jram1 View Post
    Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
    if you are only using it 2-3 times per week its fine to use it for extended periods! heck I use hemavol with every single work out. plain and simple.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

11. Thanks Gents.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jram1 View Post
    Thanks Gents.
    No problem bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 07:54 PM
  2. Hemavol and Compete taking Niners to the next level
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 457
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
  4. **A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**
    By soopamyko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:34 PM
  5. Dat Dude logging the IForce Compete and Hemoval stack!
    By Jewski12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 05:28 PM