New iForce Products: What Do YOU Want?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

The newest member of the iForce Team wants to get acquainted with you and your opinions about current iForce products and where you'd like to see the company go - I've been with the team a short while, and at Anabolic Minds just a touch longer than that, so help me get a feel for the environment! That's why I'm posting here in the high traffic area. :D

What do you love, what would you like to see us introduce that's new and innovative? New flavors, improvements to existing products, novel new ideas, new market nichés - LET ME KNOW!

I'm not the boss, but they're pretty good about listening.

Help me get some feedback and I just might help you - I'll have a few extra T shirts sitting around potentially, and I know a few little secrets that might pique your interest..

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I need Tangy Tangerine Hemavol.....please.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbs Brah! 30 bananas a day Brah!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a few extra shirts huh.....

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I would like to see iForce come out with a good non-stim fat burner to pair with Hemavol when on stim breaks. I know you have TT-33, but I am talking about a more complex formula.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Carbs Brah! 30 bananas a day Brah!
I wouldn't mind a carb product....or maybe something like a post-workout. ;)

a few extra shirts huh.....
If you play your cards right. :cool:

I would like to see iForce come out with a good non-stim fat burner to pair with Hemavol when on stim breaks. I know you have TT-33, but I am talking about a more complex formula.
This is a great idea, I'd love it as well - would definitely have to be something innovative since, IIRC, TTA is no long DSHEA compliant.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't mind a carb product....or maybe something like a post-workout. ;)

If you play your cards right. :cool:

This is a great idea, I'd love it as well - would definitely have to be something innovative since, IIRC, TTA is no long DSHEA compliant.
correct, TTA = no go

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know they are already planned (I hope!) but VMS and RVC in the bigger tubs. Really like your flavoring so down for any new flavors as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to see a jolly rancher type Amino acid sour hard candy!

Sorry, im dieting and living off of sugar free lemon hard candies lmao. I just want a damn jolly rancher!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Coffee Protean

2) Grape or Sour Apple Hemavol

3) GDA

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know they are already planned (I hope!) but VMS and RVC in the bigger tubs. Really like your flavoring so down for any new flavors as well.
Uhmm....yes please!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
That would be freaking sweet!
We are currently working with the flavor house (Hemavol/Compete) for Maximize Intense (revamp current flavors)... I can imagine Green Apple MI will be the bomb if we were to go that route...

Vaughn always have something up his sleeves ;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are currently working with the flavor house (Hemavol/Compete) for Maximize Intense (revamp current flavors)... I can imagine Green Apple MI will be the bomb if we were to go that route...

Vaughn always have something up his sleeves ;)
I am looking forward to this and waiting patiently

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigEdNJ

Awards
Like previous mentioned RVC and VMS 4lbs. A Carb product would be awesome.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Ow yea one more. Some kick ass iForce hoodies and hats !!!! Need to add to my shirts n strap!!! Lol

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Like previous mentioned RVC and VMS 4lbs. A Carb product would be awesome.

Our goal for you NOT to be able to drive home after working out....

Hemavol + TropinolXP + Maximize Intense + "iforce carb" ----> someone please drive this person home...hes too pumped to drive

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to get in on that lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our goal for you NOT to be able to drive home after working out....

Hemavol + TropinolXP + Maximize Intense + "iforce carb" ----> someone please drive this person home...hes too pumped to drive
Carb product.. would love love love!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
No.. we need a hard candy! Compete jolly ranchers!!
If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

Srs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

Srs.
Would be pretty innovative and creative.. can't believe no companies do this! Buy a hemavol, get a skittles size bag of sour patch amino's!

Mike

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.
I never got into Ebol, but wasn't ebol just ecdy?

Mike

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Thermolife EBol? Was ecdysterone with some adaptogens like rhodiola and other things. I liked it when I ran it a few times.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.
I think wed def have to increase price for 1g. Honestly, 1 scoop hemavol has been the staple so it would be wise IMO, it would be interesting for the price though.

Mike

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Banana Protean!!!

It seems like banana is a fairly easy flavor to do right with proteins, and honestly Protean may be the most delicious blend I've ever used. No hype. So a banana could be amazing. Think about it!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!
That is a tough, risky supplement to peruse. Not saying it wouldn't be cool though :D

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally love l theanine!