New iForce Products: What Do YOU Want?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.
    I think wed def have to increase price for 1g. Honestly, 1 scoop hemavol has been the staple so it would be wise IMO, it would be interesting for the price though.

Mike

3. Oh, Banana Protean!!!

It seems like banana is a fairly easy flavor to do right with proteins, and honestly Protean may be the most delicious blend I've ever used. No hype. So a banana could be amazing. Think about it!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    •   

4. There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!
    That is a tough, risky supplement to peruse. Not saying it wouldn't be cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!
    I personally love l theanine!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GHFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM