4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Carb product.. would love love love!
    Honey > all carbs
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Honey > all carbs
    No.. we need a hard candy! Compete jolly ranchers!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    No.. we need a hard candy! Compete jolly ranchers!!
    If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

Srs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    If we had something like Sour Patch Kids made with a solid carb source or some type of amino profile..

Well, I would literally fill up every cupboard in my home and in my school housing with bags and bags and tubs and tubs of them.

Srs.
    Would be pretty innovative and creative.. can't believe no companies do this! Buy a hemavol, get a skittles size bag of sour patch amino's!

Mike

8. Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Would love to see an ebol like product. Although not sure since its not a fat loss or t booster if that would have enough interest from everybody else.
    I never got into Ebol, but wasn't ebol just ecdy?

Mike

10. The Thermolife EBol? Was ecdysterone with some adaptogens like rhodiola and other things. I liked it when I ran it a few times.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

11. Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Orange papaya Hemavol. Or Tangerine like the Compete seems like a perfect move here too. Raspberry would be sick too - and can we PLEASE consider 1g agmatine/scoop at virtually same price? You know people stay for all the ingredients, but they show up for the ag.

Red Velvet Protean available in the big boy tubs.

A solid Cycle Support option.
    I think wed def have to increase price for 1g. Honestly, 1 scoop hemavol has been the staple so it would be wise IMO, it would be interesting for the price though.

Mike

13. Oh, Banana Protean!!!

It seems like banana is a fairly easy flavor to do right with proteins, and honestly Protean may be the most delicious blend I've ever used. No hype. So a banana could be amazing. Think about it!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!
    That is a tough, risky supplement to peruse. Not saying it wouldn't be cool though

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    There is one giant gaping hole in the market. "Feel-good", legal high product. CL tried and failed. I know theres theanine and picamallon (sp) but nobody has gotten this right!
    I personally love l theanine!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
  2. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GHFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:45 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM