Intimidate and Gyno issue

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigwasserman View Post
    Quick question regarding this. Can SRT be combined with Inhibit-P? Would that pose any negative sides or is that ok? I have some lumps that I am pretty sure are E related but there is also some puffyness which leads me to think it could be both? I have not taken anything that is progesterone based (one tren product YEARS ago) but have run superdrol cycles in the past and have heard that has some progesteron qualities to it. Could be wrong though.
    i wouldn't imagine using both products being a problem at all, SRT will take care of your E, but some ppl claim something like DAA could increase progesterone i believe so it couldn't hurt imo
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i wouldn't imagine using both products being a problem at all, SRT will take care of your E, but some ppl claim something like DAA could increase progesterone i believe so it couldn't hurt imo
    Thanks. Wasnt sure if this would do anythign like effect sex drive or potentially cause rebound in the future? I have real Letro on hand but haven't used it for those very issues. Also wasnt sure if there were any possible negative sides with doing both at once. I have also used Erase, Erase Pro and A-HD...is SRT that much better?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigwasserman View Post
    Thanks. Wasnt sure if this would do anythign like effect sex drive or potentially cause rebound in the future? I have real Letro on hand but haven't used it for those very issues. Also wasnt sure if there were any possible negative sides with doing both at once. I have also used Erase, Erase Pro and A-HD...is SRT that much better?
    imo they are very different types of products.....sure they both can increase test and work as AI's, but SRT also has other effects on recovery in terms of better sleep along with mood boosting effects that something like erase doesn't have, i dont' have any experience with erase pro or a-hd though
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  4. I know when it hits NP I will be snatching myself a few bottles up! This stuff is great! I would imagine you could stack it with DAA but im not 100%

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigwasserman View Post
    Quick question regarding this. Can SRT be combined with Inhibit-P? Would that pose any negative sides or is that ok? I have some lumps that I am pretty sure are E related but there is also some puffyness which leads me to think it could be both? I have not taken anything that is progesterone based (one tren product YEARS ago) but have run superdrol cycles in the past and have heard that has some progesteron qualities to it. Could be wrong though.
    Mike would know better how to answer this, but I would imagine Intimidate SRT and Inhibit-P could be used together.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigwasserman View Post
    Quick question regarding this. Can SRT be combined with Inhibit-P? Would that pose any negative sides or is that ok? I have some lumps that I am pretty sure are E related but there is also some puffyness which leads me to think it could be both? I have not taken anything that is progesterone based (one tren product YEARS ago) but have run superdrol cycles in the past and have heard that has some progesteron qualities to it. Could be wrong though.
    What are you looking to do? What is your goal? There is nothing wrong with inhibit p stacked with intimidate srt either.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Id like to see some reviews on this intimidate SRT. The AI used is comparable to Letrozole. If this is the case will libido issues arise?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Id like to see some reviews on this intimidate SRT. The AI used is comparable to Letrozole. If this is the case will libido issues arise?
    Letro's effects are far far far stronger IMO. I personally did not experience any libido loss, rather gained it during pct. But that is just me. I have not seen of or heard of any reports from users.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. its been my experience that most supplements do not act near as strong as pharma grade. that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its been my experience that most supplements do not act near as strong as pharma grade. that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
    Truth for the most part.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Hey Mike. My goal with combining both SRT with Inhibit P is to eliminate as much soreness and puffiness as possible while limiting sside effects like decreased sex drive and potential estrogen/prolactin rebound. Thanks.

  12. in that case you may want to add dopadex in the mornings and take the inhibit p at night.
    that should take care of the puffiness.. not sure if it will affect the soreness.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    in that case you may want to add dopadex in the mornings and take the inhibit p at night.
    that should take care of the puffiness.. not sure if it will affect the soreness.
    Puffiness with be decreased this way, soreness will be decreased with proper estrogen balance.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Puffiness with be decreased this way, soreness will be decreased with proper estrogen balance.
    I wwent ahead and oordered the Intimidate SRT and Inhibit P 2 days ago. Will this help with both or should I also add in some Dopa?

  15. hey mike .. do you know what if any effect progestin will have on estrogen levels... ie will the HTPA attempt to normalize progesterone by elevating estrogen?
    I really need to do more research on this as I really like things like tren and fall a little short in this area of hormonal manipulation.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey mike .. do you know what if any effect progestin will have on estrogen levels... ie will the HTPA attempt to normalize progesterone by elevating estrogen?
    I really need to do more research on this as I really like things like tren and fall a little short in this area of hormonal manipulation.
    Honestly, I don't feel comfortable answering that question!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno Issues(Prevention and Reduction FAQ)
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 07:18 AM
  2. t4 and gyno chances
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:26 AM
  3. 1AD and eyesight issues?
    By drmt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 10:07 AM
  4. Zantac and Gyno?!
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in