Tropinal, bulbine to fadogia

technique88

technique88

Awards
I wanted some feed back on why tropinol is now using fadogia as a test booster over bulbine?

I just started looking into these products and will definitely be trying both, just interested in IForces thoughts.

Thank you guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always loved fadogia. I use it on cycle and post cycle.
I also like bulbine. But the reason they discontinued is because it was so user specific I believe.
A 250 pounds guy versus a 150 pounds guy would require different doses.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I've always loved fadogia. I use it on cycle and post cycle.
I also like bulbine. But the reason they discontinued is because it was so user specific I believe.
A 250 pounds guy versus a 150 pounds guy would require different doses.
Pretty much this. SNS still offers bulbine so if you like it, I'd get it from them. We are quite pleased with the inclusion of Potassium Nitrate and 25R.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I just purchased some IForce fadogia 500 so in going to give this a run and then possibly bridge into bulbine.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia gives similar results to bulbine, but is much easier to dose. Many users were dosing Tropinol incorrectly, so they had poor results.

Tropinol XP makes dosing easy, and provides a MUCH more intense ride.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fadogia IMO is better then Bulbine. Just my two cents.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Fadogia gives similar results to bulbine, but is much easier to dose. Many users were dosing Tropinol incorrectly, so they had poor results.

Tropinol XP makes dosing easy, and provides a MUCH more intense ride.
I weigh 235lb so I'm dosing fadogia at 2000mg ED. Maybe when I run out ill get some tropinol xp

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer fadogia over bulbine any day.. although bulbine is solid. Fadogia really just takes my libido to a whole new level.

Mike

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Wow fadogia does not stand in bulbines shadow as far as increasing test, and even if a guy like myself @ 230 even if I tool the recommended dose for a smaller guy my test would still be higher than fadogia the problem is taking too much did the opposite but fadogiabwahahahaha, shore some reareal worldwproof

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
^^ yup i think i understood that, i believe the effects of bulbine was that if too much/high dose was taken it would do the opposite and what we wanted to happen. no worries with all the goodies in tropinol no one will be mentioning bulbine for a while.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ yup i think i understood that, i believe the effects of bulbine was that if too much/high dose was taken it would do the opposite and what we wanted to happen. no worries with all the goodies in tropinol no one will be mentioning bulbine for a while.
Agreed.. from my understanding!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What about the like between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
What about the like between nitrates and cancer? "Both nitrate and nitrite, however, form nitrosamines -- a known carcinogen -- when mixed with protein-rich foods like meats. Nitrosamines create cell damage in the body."
Don't know too much about it, but from what I've read, it's specifically sodium nitrate that people have an issue with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 5
Goliath1 Supplement Auction 8
Jeff5886 I-Force Nutrition 30
I-Force Nutrition 2