dexaprine and raspberry ketones

GIJane1928

Awards
Hey guys-

I currently use half a dexaprine in the am and half in the afternoon. I didn't want to add any more stims to this bc we all know dexaprine does its job. Would it be okay to add something like a raspberry ketone product to it? Most products are dosed at 125 mg or 500 mg. Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
perfectly fine, i would dose a minimum of 500mgs with high fat meals 2x a day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perfectly fine, i would dose a minimum of 500mgs with high fat meals 2x a day

Agreed with this here! Also, we do make TT33 which is a non-stim, metabolic enhancer which can be found very cheap and def worth a look!

Mike

GIJane1928

Awards
Excellent. Thanks for the quick response guys

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Just my two cents...I recently purchased some of the awesome thermogenic to help kick start my training season. I love the fact it is a one pill dose and the energy doesn't make me jittery or anxious, it is seriously all production inducing energy! I am going to pair it with some CLA, l-carnitine, and guggl extract.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just my two cents...I recently purchased some of the awesome thermogenic to help kick start my training season. I love the fact it is a one pill dose and the energy doesn't make me jittery or anxious, it is seriously all production inducing energy! I am going to pair it with some CLA, l-carnitine, and guggl extract.
why CLA, may i ask?