The Tropinol XP Triumph Stack

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
WARNING ON SALE PRICE:

Alright, so here is the deal with The Tropinol XP Triumph Stack.....At 6:00pm today (est), the sale price will be raised from $32.99 to $37.99, as per request of the manufacturer. Apparently, our sale price is TOO EPIC. So, you have 3 hours to take advantage of this EPIC SALE PRICE. Now, we will continue offering a FREE FULL SIZE OF INTIMIDATE AND 3 DEXAPRINE SAMPLES!

Now, here is what I can do for you fellow AMians, just for you!.....FOR A FEW DAYS ONLY, we will offer a "secret" coupon to use during checkout, WHICH IS ONLY VALID FOR The Tropinol XP Triumph Stack. This coupon will bring down the overall cost from $37.99 (list price) to $32.99 per stack you purchase ($5 off per stack)! The deduction of $5/stack will be reflected in your shopping cart during checkout (towards the bottom). This coupon will NOT be listed on the product write-up, just a heads up.

The SECRET AM COUPON FOR The Tropinol XP Triumph Stack IS: TRIUMPH5

DON'T DELAY, THIS EPIC SALE, EVEN THE $37.99/STACK WILL NOT LAST MUCH LONGER AT ALL!

Tropinol_Triumph_Sale_Image_medium.jpeg

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, Pick Up NEW Tropinol XP & Get a FULL SIZE Intimidate & Dexaprine Samples COMPLETELY FREE!

Each Stack Includes The Following:

1 x NEW Tropinol XP (100 Caps) (ON SALE!)
1 x FREE FULL SIZE Intimidate (30 Caps) ($75 Value!)
3 x FREE Dexaprine Samples ($9 Value!)

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome price.. almost unbelievable!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
such a crazy stack!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How is this not sold out yet!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
thinking about jumping on this.....but the wife might kill me. I already got an order due in from NP this week....fawk i really want to try this Intimidate...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this absolutely incredible deal!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal is just alll epic!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
37$ now, only 5 bucks more.. you still saving a TON of money.

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt wait for my rep order, had to order one from nutra.!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Price is showing $32.49!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to win a free bottle of Tropinol. When I checked out the price on NP, I saw the intro deal. Well, I just can't pass up a good deal like that so I snagged it!. Also, given the cost of Intimidate, it's like you're getting the Tropinol for free!

Hearing good things about the Tropinol and once I get my freebie, I'll be logging it right away, detailing as much as I can. I like to write, but, figure an objective exposition will help others who are looking for some answers.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was lucky enough to win a free bottle of Tropinol. When I checked out the price on NP, I saw the intro deal. Well, I just can't pass up a good deal like that so I snagged it!. Also, given the cost of Intimidate, it's like you're getting the Tropinol for free!

Hearing good things about the Tropinol and once I get my freebie, I'll be logging it right away, detailing as much as I can. I like to write, but, figure an objective exposition will help others who are looking for some answers.
So you have 2 bottles of tropinol, and 1 intimidate?

Sweet bro! Keep us updated!

Mike

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. Going to run the one sponsored Tropinol on its own, then, since I've been reading the posts that running for 50 days is out-of-this-world, gonna follow that up and use the Intimidate with that. Probably throw some Erase in there since I have a bottle.

(I couldn't pass up on that intro deal from NP!)

Once I get the sponsored bottle, I will start that log soon! Can't wait. I didn't know you all had changed up the formula and that it now contains Fadogia. Have heard many a great thing about fadogia so I'm eager to get this show on the road.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. Going to run the one sponsored Tropinol on its own, then, since I've been reading the posts that running for 50 days is out-of-this-world, gonna follow that up and use the Intimidate with that. Probably throw some Erase in there since I have a bottle.

(I couldn't pass up on that intro deal from NP!)

Once I get the sponsored bottle, I will start that log soon! Can't wait. I didn't know you all had changed up the formula and that it now contains Fadogia. Have heard many a great thing about fadogia so I'm eager to get this show on the road.
The upgraded tropiniol really isn't an upgrade IMO, it is a total revamp! Huge changes! Looking forward to your sponsored log bro!

Mike

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
The upgraded tropiniol really isn't an upgrade IMO, it is a total revamp! Huge changes! Looking forward to your sponsored log bro!

Mike
Word!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Yup, much better for our customers!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Pull the trigger, sir! Think of it this way:

a) you're getting Tropinol-XP at a cheap rate with free Intimidate

or

b) you're getting Intimidate with free Tropinol-XP

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
That's quite a stack! I would say:

Erase Pro: in the morning, with first meal
Tropinol-XP: 4 before working out; 2 in the morning and 2 at night on non-workout days
Intimidate: just before bed
Anabeta Elite: whenever it seems convenient. On workout days, maybe take all four with your post-workout meal. (Never used this before.) But, only suggested this way since you're going to be using Tropinol-XP.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I will be running Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Tropinol-XP, and Intimidate!!! Any suggestions on stacking doses?
Honestly, I wouldn't run all that together. Muscle takes time to build, and you are trying to do to much at once. Running all that at once, will give far less results IMO then splitting them up over 8 weeks. Just like, taking more fat burners will not burn more fat, you can only burn and build at a certain rate.

Week 1 - 4: Ana Beta + Intimdate SRT or regular
Week 2 - 4: Topinol XP + Erase Pro

Would be killer.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks critical I always appreciate your honest answers and that seems like a very logical stack idea. I originally wanted to run a stack with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro and then add in some form of a test booster but I saw that the planet was offering this great deal on this stack so I'm pulling the trigger on this along with ABE and EP and I appreciate you laying out a way to run these all to produce the best results.
No problem bro, glad I could help. My ideal pct, which I've ran several times is reversitol v.2, testabolan v.2 and intimidate; I've had a lot of fun on that stack!

Your stack looks killer though man!

Mike