COMPETE IS OFF THE CHAIN

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I have become a really big Iforce fan ever since Protean has come out. Mint protean is off the chain, my entire family drink it and love it. The guys that work for me and friends at the gym are crazy about it. But what I am here to talk about is Compete. I have to say I am very skeptical about claims of how things taste. I mean back in the day it was limited and everything tasted like crap. I was also crazy dedicated to being a bodybuilder so I would eat or drink anything and used lots of "supplements" that were great for animals. Well those days are over. I am a business owner and a family man that like to stay active and hit the weights. Not only do I like to do what I enjoy what I do, but I also want to enjoy my supplements. I dont want to choke anything down, or feel bloated, and have nasty burps for hours. I am willing to pay more for something that is enjoyable to drink. I am picky and most things, although better than 10 years ago, dont especially taste great. I have ordered about every type of preworkout, intraworkout, post workout, bcaa products out there. I seriously could post pics of all my supps and you would think I run a store. And none of these products really taste really good. There is always and aftertaste or burps, but I ordered compete and gave it a try. I got the tangerine and still waiting on the lemon drop. It is really good. I drink it and enjoy it, so I would give it a definite try if you are looking for a good intraworkout or product to drink through out the day as I do. I will let you know how the lemon drop goes. I havent ordered the fruit punch as most fruit punch things taste like crap, but if anyone wants to send me a sample I will give you my honest opinion

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both flavors are good. Tangerine is the best. I actually bought a tub based on how good the samples tasted.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Went through a tub of tangerine, very good. Now using the fruit punch & it is also very good. Definitely worth a try. I use lemon drop hemavol, so I like a different flavor for sipping during my workouts. Awesome product.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
A fan since Protean? Guess you hadn't had Hemavol at the time. Lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have never used the hemavol yet. I have a couple tubs though

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you are liking it!

The effects from Compete are just as epic as its flavoring.

Best stack in the world IMO is:

Pre workout: 1 scoop HemaVol + 1 scoop Compete
Intra: 1 scoop Compete

RESULTS LIKE WHOA

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Can I get stronger if I drink an extra serving and just skip the gym?????

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used the hemavol yet. I have a couple tubs though

You ugh.. might want to get on that!

Glad you like it though!!! Fruit punch is my fav!

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Lemon drop order came in and it is awesome. Best I have had to date. will make getting my water intake a lot easier

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Lemon drop order came in and it is awesome. Best I have had to date. will make getting my water intake a lot easier
Try the Lemon Drop Hemavol.. it might just be harder to not drink that :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one of my favorite ways to use Compete...LOL as a drink. I usually skip coffee in the morning, and wake up to a glass of Fruit Punch Compete. Then I usually have a glass of Tangy Tangerine with my lunch :D

Stuff is wayyyy tastier than Crystal Lite...and it's got incredible ingredients that are actually PROVEN to boost performance. Win win win.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
wayyyyyy better than crystal lite. Guess I am going to order the fruit punch and give it a try

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Get on that Hemavol brother! I liked using Compete intra, but pre and intra is a good combo with Hemavol! Especially if you don't or shouldn't be using stims!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wayyyyyy better than crystal lite. Guess I am going to order the fruit punch and give it a try

The fruit punch tastes unreal, i eat it like a pixie stick!!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By far my favorite....unless maybe a watermelon is on its way!
I would love to get a watermelon, as well as get HemaVol into a fruit punch + tangy tangerine as well

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a tangy tangerine type of guy haha

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I would love to get a watermelon, as well as get HemaVol into a fruit punch + tangy tangerine as well
and im still waiting for that lemon cucumber compete, would sell out in all the border states.

awesome review OP, was a huge fan of iforce due to hemavol, but once compete came out, i knew i was hooked for life. dont just rep, but my lifestyle blends perfectly with what iforce is producing.