Lights Out question

BigEdNJ

Awards
Been taken 2 Lights Out a night before bed and lately have been experiencing a lot of tossing and turning and some nights a temp increase and feeling hot during the night even with fan on. Anyone else experience anything like this?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i believe some people react this way to l-dopa close to bed time, reading some of the logs on another board those members got over the tossing and turning midway through the first week. i'd say cut it back to 1 pill tonight see how that treats you, meanwhile i'll bring this to vaughn.

any other supplements you're taking.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe some people react this way to l-dopa close to bed time, reading some of the logs on another board those members got over the tossing and turning midway through the first week. i'd say cut it back to 1 pill tonight see how that treats you, meanwhile i'll bring this to vaughn.

any other supplements you're taking.
perfect response man, hit the nail on the head.

Try taking it even earlier in the evening, as opposed to directly before bed, and/or try reducing your dosage to 1 pill.

The heat is due to the excess Growth Hormone....which is a good thing, but an unfortunate side effect you're experiencing. Once we get your dosing down perfectly, you'll be very impressed with the product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ hopefully we can get an update today!

BigEdNJ

Awards
OK switched to 1 pill 1 hr before bed and didn't experience the temp rise like previous. Slept pretty good and woke up ready to rock and hit that Dexaprine and get the day started.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
OK switched to 1 pill 1 hr before bed and didn't experience the temp rise like previous. Slept pretty good and woke up ready to rock and hit that Dexaprine and get the day started.
that's some good news!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Looks like 1 pill is all you need!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man!

But like vaughn said, the heat is from excess Gh.. which is a good thing and something you want. So if you can tolerate the effects, it may be worth it :) If i could, id eat gh like candy!! :p

Mike

BigEdNJ

Awards
Trust me I want the GH also but not sleeping all night tossing n turning sucks.might try 2 but take an hour before bed and see what happens

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me I want the GH also but not sleeping all night tossing n turning sucks.might try 2 but take an hour before bed and see what happens
Experiment bro.. once you find your sweet spot, you will love it even more :p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try 1 pill 1 hour before and then 1 pill right before you get into bed?

BigEdNJ

Awards
Tried the 1 pill 1 he prior and 1 right before bed and no issues. Thanks guys woke up feeling well rested

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the 1 pill 1 he prior and 1 right before bed and no issues. Thanks guys woke up feeling well rested
heck yea! That means you're getting full clinical doses of L-Dopa which means HUGE Growth Hormone increases!

Get ready to burn some fat and build some lean body mass!

BigEdNJ

Awards
I'm ready got 2 tubs of VMS. Hemavol,Dexaprine,and my Lights Out !!!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready got 2 tubs of VMS. Hemavol,Dexaprine,and my Lights Out !!!
what no compete? carnitines for performance/aid in fat loss, plus all ur BCAA + EAA's if you're training fasted. not to mention a lot of other ingredients to help boost workouts/stop fatigue

BigEdNJ

Awards
Just finished 10 samples of Compete that I just won on Facebook contest. Was a great product .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what no compete? carnitines for performance/aid in fat loss, plus all ur BCAA + EAA's if you're training fasted. not to mention a lot of other ingredients to help boost workouts/stop fatigue

You missed the most important part, it tastes freakin amazing!!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished 10 samples of Compete that I just won on Facebook contest. Was a great product .

You should make a separate review thread in the supplement section if you have not already on your experience! It can help a lot of people out who are sitting on the fence!

After trying this, do you plan to purchase? Something you would cycle? Run every day? Only on days you have trouble sleeping?

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should make a separate review thread in the supplement section if you have not already on your experience! It can help a lot of people out who are sitting on the fence!

After trying this, do you plan to purchase? Something you would cycle? Run every day? Only on days you have trouble sleeping?

Mike
Absolutely...a review would be a big help!

Can you tell us why you liked the product? What benefits it gave you?

I notice the endurance effects + reduced time between sets more than anything while working out, and then not having intense DOM's anymore due to using Compete has been awesome!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Posted a review of lights out . Again thanks for a great product

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you link us to the review? want to check it out!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established