TRT and intimidate

  1. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    TRT and intimidate


    Hey iforce- you guys are very honest and knowledgeable so I'm hoping u can steer me right...

    I just started on adroderm patch and feelin better T wise, but I'm worrie about the accompanying rise in estrogen which I can feel via extra water in my belly and fingers.. I'm wondering what OTC supps from your line (and others if u don't mind ) you could recommend be taken in conjunction with the trt im getting.. I'm thinking daa to help alleviate some of the shutdown that will occur.. Ecdy for natty anabolic.. Testabolan v2 to free up my new test (my free test prior to starting trt was 28! :/ ) anythin else you could think of.. Perhaps for prolactin and assisting with LH production? Thanks a lot in advance.. I kno some of u guys use rx stuff so figured it'd be worth asking... I've Never used resveratrol, always been an erase guy.. But now I'm willin to shake things up since trt is uncharted waters for me!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey bro, I saw this as I am logging off. This is not something I want to respond to quickly. I have to get to bed asap, I have contractors coming out tomorrow at 9am and had crappy sleep last night so i need at least 7 hours. I will get back to you tomorrow, or tomorrow night. I would like to help you on this.

    Know you are not alone, we are here to help, and I would be more than glad to assist you in detail, simply because i do have experience with what you are talking about, to some extent.

    Mike
  3. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Hey bro, I saw this as I am logging off. This is not something I want to respond to quickly. I have to get to bed asap, I have contractors coming out tomorrow at 9am and had crappy sleep last night so i need at least 7 hours. I will get back to you tomorrow, or tomorrow night. I would like to help you on this.

    Know you are not alone, we are here to help, and I would be more than glad to assist you in detail, simply because i do have experience with what you are talking about, to some extent.

    Mike
    Thanks a lot, mike. I appreciate you wanting to help me... And acknowledging u need time to do it right. I look forward to talking with u tomorrow when you can. Call me crazy, but I've been sleeping like a baby the past two nights since I started.. Hope you get your sleep lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Intimidate: good choice.
    Ecdy: a waste on test IMO.
    Reversitol: good choice.
    Testabolan: probably should save that.

    You say you noticed bloat. But you didn't mention that you are taking an AI.
    Judging from your other posts this seems to be one of your main focuses is the bloat. You need to start an AI asap.

    And as for freeing up natty test....that's not going to happen on hormones. Your natty test is taking a nap bro, no point in wasting supplements trying to free it up when you have one of the best possible hormones your body could have being trickled into your blood stream. Let the test do the work man, save your money.
    The AI will help in keeping the estrogen from binding to some test, helping your body better utilize the test from the androderm. But I've never heard of anyone successfully freeing up natty test levels while on AAS.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Intimidate: good choice.
    Ecdy: a waste on test IMO.
    Reversitol: good choice.
    Testabolan: probably should save that.

    You say you noticed bloat. But you didn't mention that you are taking an AI.
    Judging from your other posts this seems to be one of your main focuses is the bloat. You need to start an AI asap.

    And as for freeing up natty test....that's not going to happen on hormones. Your natty test is taking a nap bro, no point in wasting supplements trying to free it up when you have one of the best possible hormones your body could have being trickled into your blood stream. Let the test do the work man, save your money.
    The AI will help in keeping the estrogen from binding to some test, helping your body better utilize the test from the androderm. But I've never heard of anyone successfully freeing up natty test levels while on AAS.
    Thanks again flex. Sorry if I'm flooding the forum with various threads but everyone lingers in different spots so I figured id try to maximize my results and get as much info As possible at once. This is all very new to me, the TRT... So I have to learn and change the way I approach planing what I use... Sorry for the ignorance bit what is AAS? I seethe term a lot. What it stand for?

    Currently I am on licogenix. And prior to starting the trt, it was drying me out hardcore! I was loving it.. Now it seems the test is over powering it

    I normally use erase but wanted to give lico a try. (not knowing I would be getting trt two weeks into it...) I have 8 weeks of erase lined up for December and jan, since I will be using test powder next month with anabeta .. And of course my patch. I hope I don't get cyber slapped- but I feel lkke the patch is such a low dose, it won't really do much? But I'll find out in 2 weeks when I get bloods checked..

    Thoughts on bulbine usage?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thinking triazole might be good?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey iforce- you guys are very honest and knowledgeable so I'm hoping u can steer me right...

    I just started on adroderm patch and feelin better T wise, but I'm worrie about the accompanying rise in estrogen which I can feel via extra water in my belly and fingers.. I'm wondering what OTC supps from your line (and others if u don't mind ) you could recommend be taken in conjunction with the trt im getting.. I'm thinking daa to help alleviate some of the shutdown that will occur.. Ecdy for natty anabolic.. Testabolan v2 to free up my new test (my free test prior to starting trt was 28! :/ ) anythin else you could think of.. Perhaps for prolactin and assisting with LH production? Thanks a lot in advance.. I kno some of u guys use rx stuff so figured it'd be worth asking... I've Never used resveratrol, always been an erase guy.. But now I'm willin to shake things up since trt is uncharted waters for me!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    First things first, I would suggest speaking with your physician and changing from the androgel/patch over to injectable testosterone cyp every other week. I think you will find that much more effective, with less side effects as blood levels will remain much more stable. Aside from that though, you may notice some bloat, but not much at all from the doses being used, it really should not be noticeable. You also really shouldn't NEED an AI to prevent side effects with something as mild as the patch. With that being said though, it doesn't mean you can't use one. I would not go for a perscription based AI like adex, letro, arom, etc. I would stick to more natural alternatives so to say, and this is where something like Reversitol V.2 can help, as it has serm properties to help reduce estrogen which will alleviate some bloat.

    Anytime you increase test, you are going to have more bound, inactive test. You need to help free up that bound inactive test which is where something like testabolan v.2 comes in. DAA would not be a wise choice imo at this point. You can't really do much for libido with test shutdown other than hcg, or increases dosages of test imo..

    I think at this point, you best bet would be Testabolan v.2 for continued use to free up bound, inactive test which will help with libido, sense of well being, and in the gym. If you really think water retention is present, and from the test which I'd be really suprised of, you can give reversitol v.2 a look.

    Ask anything else man, glad to help!

    Mike
  8. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    First things first, I would suggest speaking with your physician and changing from the androgel/patch over to injectable testosterone cyp every other week. I think you will find that much more effective, with less side effects as blood levels will remain much more stable. Aside from that though, you may notice some bloat, but not much at all from the doses being used, it really should not be noticeable. You also really shouldn't NEED an AI to prevent side effects with something as mild as the patch. With that being said though, it doesn't mean you can't use one. I would not go for a perscription based AI like adex, letro, arom, etc. I would stick to more natural alternatives so to say, and this is where something like Reversitol V.2 can help, as it has serm properties to help reduce estrogen which will alleviate some bloat.

    Anytime you increase test, you are going to have more bound, inactive test. You need to help free up that bound inactive test which is where something like testabolan v.2 comes in. DAA would not be a wise choice imo at this point. You can't really do much for libido with test shutdown other than hcg, or increases dosages of test imo..

    I think at this point, you best bet would be Testabolan v.2 for continued use to free up bound, inactive test which will help with libido, sense of well being, and in the gym. If you really think water retention is present, and from the test which I'd be really suprised of, you can give reversitol v.2 a look.

    Ask anything else man, glad to help!

    Mike
    Great stuff man. So in terms of libidio, u reccomend daa? Anything else that Could help; maca, hgw, etc? In my exp, I NEED an AI with daa...

    I will shift focus to freeing up the bound test

    Do u see ursolic acid or i3c as a viable estrogen modulator in this case?

    Think once he sees how the patch treats ne, he will adjust dosing as needed, and I will request shots bc the patch is a bit of an inconvenience needing to be applied at the same time every night, during workouts it gets loose, and I don't have Many spots without body hair or tats haha

    Edit: should I be concerned with prolactin? Reprising since daa is shown to raise it?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Great stuff man. So in terms of libidio, u reccomend daa? Anything else that Could help; maca, hgw, etc? In my exp, I NEED an AI with daa...

    I will shift focus to freeing up the bound test

    Do u see ursolic acid or i3c as a viable estrogen modulator in this case?

    Think once he sees how the patch treats ne, he will adjust dosing as needed, and I will request shots bc the patch is a bit of an inconvenience needing to be applied at the same time every night, during workouts it gets loose, and I don't have Many spots without body hair or tats haha

    Edit: should I be concerned with prolactin? Reprising since daa is shown to raise it?
    I personally, never found prolactin issues with daa, and I am extremely sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. From all I have read, the patches and gels just suck and are more of a hassel. I3c is found in reversitol v.2 and should be able to modulate estrogen effectively for such a low dose of test.

    Maca will be best for libido, but def shift focus to freeing up bound test.

    Mike
  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks. Idk what "reprising since daa" was on my post lol, musta been some bs auto correct on my I phone
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Thanks. Idk what "reprising since daa" was on my post lol, musta been some bs auto correct on my I phone
    I hate that auto correct shiat!
  12. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm seeing my endo a week early bc I can tell I am shut off now and this patch isn't enough
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm seeing my endo a week early bc I can tell I am shut off now and this patch isn't enough
    You will shut off/shut down, that is to be expected most of the time, but no way in hell, this early. Props to you, don't take no for answer, you have the right to a more effective treatment, if your current protocol isn't enough to some extent. Be persistent, it's 15 mins of paperwork your physician has to do, that most of em try like hell to prevent by keeping you on the patch.

    Mike
  14. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    You will shut off/shut down, that is to be expected most of the time, but no way in hell, this early. Props to you, don't take no for answer, you have the right to a more effective treatment, if your current protocol isn't enough to some extent. Be persistent, it's 15 mins of paperwork your physician has to do, that most of em try like hell to prevent by keeping you on the patch.

    Mike
    Thanks man. He upped my patch dose lol. I'm seeing a new one for second opinion on tuesday
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Injections don't even hurt, you should ask for them. It's your best bet.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

    I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Injections don't even hurt, you should ask for them. It's your best bet.
    Test injections can be quite painful in virgin muscles to start.

    Mike
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

    I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!
    Maybe good how to drop your test levels? I know a lot of guys do it to get on injections faster.. I never paid attention, but I know there are protocols you can do to drop your test levels.. maybe running a pro-hormone will shut you off and make your test like zero? haha

    Food for though
  19. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Levels came back last week at 679 and free test was smack middle of normal range. No shutdown, minimal drop in lh and fsh. So all is well
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Levels came back last week at 679 and free test was smack middle of normal range. No shutdown, minimal drop in lh and fsh. So all is well
    Wow, thats impressive bro, congrats to you
  21. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,981
    Rep Power
    2519118
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    65.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Wow, thats impressive bro, congrats to you
    Thnk you. Very happy.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT and pregnelone
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:30 AM
  2. TRT and PSA
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 10:43 AM
  3. trt and creatinine
    By bimbo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 01:35 PM
  4. TRT and free test
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. HGH,TRT and Insulin sensitivity
    By eisenmench in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in