TRT and intimidate

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey iforce- you guys are very honest and knowledgeable so I'm hoping u can steer me right...

I just started on adroderm patch and feelin better T wise, but I'm worrie about the accompanying rise in estrogen which I can feel via extra water in my belly and fingers.. I'm wondering what OTC supps from your line (and others if u don't mind ) you could recommend be taken in conjunction with the trt im getting.. I'm thinking daa to help alleviate some of the shutdown that will occur.. Ecdy for natty anabolic.. Testabolan v2 to free up my new test (my free test prior to starting trt was 28! :/ ) anythin else you could think of.. Perhaps for prolactin and assisting with LH production? Thanks a lot in advance.. I kno some of u guys use rx stuff so figured it'd be worth asking... I've Never used resveratrol, always been an erase guy.. But now I'm willin to shake things up since trt is uncharted waters for me!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, I saw this as I am logging off. This is not something I want to respond to quickly. I have to get to bed asap, I have contractors coming out tomorrow at 9am and had crappy sleep last night so i need at least 7 hours. I will get back to you tomorrow, or tomorrow night. I would like to help you on this.

Know you are not alone, we are here to help, and I would be more than glad to assist you in detail, simply because i do have experience with what you are talking about, to some extent.

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro, I saw this as I am logging off. This is not something I want to respond to quickly. I have to get to bed asap, I have contractors coming out tomorrow at 9am and had crappy sleep last night so i need at least 7 hours. I will get back to you tomorrow, or tomorrow night. I would like to help you on this.

Know you are not alone, we are here to help, and I would be more than glad to assist you in detail, simply because i do have experience with what you are talking about, to some extent.

Mike
Thanks a lot, mike. I appreciate you wanting to help me... And acknowledging u need time to do it right. I look forward to talking with u tomorrow when you can. Call me crazy, but I've been sleeping like a baby the past two nights since I started.. Hope you get your sleep lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate: good choice.
Ecdy: a waste on test IMO.
Reversitol: good choice.
Testabolan: probably should save that.

You say you noticed bloat. But you didn't mention that you are taking an AI.
Judging from your other posts this seems to be one of your main focuses is the bloat. You need to start an AI asap.

And as for freeing up natty test....that's not going to happen on hormones. Your natty test is taking a nap bro, no point in wasting supplements trying to free it up when you have one of the best possible hormones your body could have being trickled into your blood stream. Let the test do the work man, save your money.
The AI will help in keeping the estrogen from binding to some test, helping your body better utilize the test from the androderm. But I've never heard of anyone successfully freeing up natty test levels while on AAS.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate: good choice.
Ecdy: a waste on test IMO.
Reversitol: good choice.
Testabolan: probably should save that.

You say you noticed bloat. But you didn't mention that you are taking an AI.
Judging from your other posts this seems to be one of your main focuses is the bloat. You need to start an AI asap.

And as for freeing up natty test....that's not going to happen on hormones. Your natty test is taking a nap bro, no point in wasting supplements trying to free it up when you have one of the best possible hormones your body could have being trickled into your blood stream. Let the test do the work man, save your money.
The AI will help in keeping the estrogen from binding to some test, helping your body better utilize the test from the androderm. But I've never heard of anyone successfully freeing up natty test levels while on AAS.
Thanks again flex. Sorry if I'm flooding the forum with various threads but everyone lingers in different spots so I figured id try to maximize my results and get as much info As possible at once. This is all very new to me, the TRT... So I have to learn and change the way I approach planing what I use... Sorry for the ignorance bit what is AAS? I seethe term a lot. What it stand for?

Currently I am on licogenix. And prior to starting the trt, it was drying me out hardcore! I was loving it.. Now it seems the test is over powering it :(

I normally use erase but wanted to give lico a try. (not knowing I would be getting trt two weeks into it...) I have 8 weeks of erase lined up for December and jan, since I will be using test powder next month with anabeta .. And of course my patch. I hope I don't get cyber slapped- but I feel lkke the patch is such a low dose, it won't really do much? But I'll find out in 2 weeks when I get bloods checked..

Thoughts on bulbine usage?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey iforce- you guys are very honest and knowledgeable so I'm hoping u can steer me right...

I just started on adroderm patch and feelin better T wise, but I'm worrie about the accompanying rise in estrogen which I can feel via extra water in my belly and fingers.. I'm wondering what OTC supps from your line (and others if u don't mind ) you could recommend be taken in conjunction with the trt im getting.. I'm thinking daa to help alleviate some of the shutdown that will occur.. Ecdy for natty anabolic.. Testabolan v2 to free up my new test (my free test prior to starting trt was 28! :/ ) anythin else you could think of.. Perhaps for prolactin and assisting with LH production? Thanks a lot in advance.. I kno some of u guys use rx stuff so figured it'd be worth asking... I've Never used resveratrol, always been an erase guy.. But now I'm willin to shake things up since trt is uncharted waters for me!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
First things first, I would suggest speaking with your physician and changing from the androgel/patch over to injectable testosterone cyp every other week. I think you will find that much more effective, with less side effects as blood levels will remain much more stable. Aside from that though, you may notice some bloat, but not much at all from the doses being used, it really should not be noticeable. You also really shouldn't NEED an AI to prevent side effects with something as mild as the patch. With that being said though, it doesn't mean you can't use one. I would not go for a perscription based AI like adex, letro, arom, etc. I would stick to more natural alternatives so to say, and this is where something like Reversitol V.2 can help, as it has serm properties to help reduce estrogen which will alleviate some bloat.

Anytime you increase test, you are going to have more bound, inactive test. You need to help free up that bound inactive test which is where something like testabolan v.2 comes in. DAA would not be a wise choice imo at this point. You can't really do much for libido with test shutdown other than hcg, or increases dosages of test imo..

I think at this point, you best bet would be Testabolan v.2 for continued use to free up bound, inactive test which will help with libido, sense of well being, and in the gym. If you really think water retention is present, and from the test which I'd be really suprised of, you can give reversitol v.2 a look.

Ask anything else man, glad to help!

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First things first, I would suggest speaking with your physician and changing from the androgel/patch over to injectable testosterone cyp every other week. I think you will find that much more effective, with less side effects as blood levels will remain much more stable. Aside from that though, you may notice some bloat, but not much at all from the doses being used, it really should not be noticeable. You also really shouldn't NEED an AI to prevent side effects with something as mild as the patch. With that being said though, it doesn't mean you can't use one. I would not go for a perscription based AI like adex, letro, arom, etc. I would stick to more natural alternatives so to say, and this is where something like Reversitol V.2 can help, as it has serm properties to help reduce estrogen which will alleviate some bloat.

Anytime you increase test, you are going to have more bound, inactive test. You need to help free up that bound inactive test which is where something like testabolan v.2 comes in. DAA would not be a wise choice imo at this point. You can't really do much for libido with test shutdown other than hcg, or increases dosages of test imo..

I think at this point, you best bet would be Testabolan v.2 for continued use to free up bound, inactive test which will help with libido, sense of well being, and in the gym. If you really think water retention is present, and from the test which I'd be really suprised of, you can give reversitol v.2 a look.

Ask anything else man, glad to help!

Mike
Great stuff man. So in terms of libidio, u reccomend daa? Anything else that Could help; maca, hgw, etc? In my exp, I NEED an AI with daa...

I will shift focus to freeing up the bound test

Do u see ursolic acid or i3c as a viable estrogen modulator in this case?

Think once he sees how the patch treats ne, he will adjust dosing as needed, and I will request shots bc the patch is a bit of an inconvenience needing to be applied at the same time every night, during workouts it gets loose, and I don't have Many spots without body hair or tats haha

Edit: should I be concerned with prolactin? Reprising since daa is shown to raise it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff man. So in terms of libidio, u reccomend daa? Anything else that Could help; maca, hgw, etc? In my exp, I NEED an AI with daa...

I will shift focus to freeing up the bound test

Do u see ursolic acid or i3c as a viable estrogen modulator in this case?

Think once he sees how the patch treats ne, he will adjust dosing as needed, and I will request shots bc the patch is a bit of an inconvenience needing to be applied at the same time every night, during workouts it gets loose, and I don't have Many spots without body hair or tats haha

Edit: should I be concerned with prolactin? Reprising since daa is shown to raise it?
I personally, never found prolactin issues with daa, and I am extremely sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. From all I have read, the patches and gels just suck and are more of a hassel. I3c is found in reversitol v.2 and should be able to modulate estrogen effectively for such a low dose of test.

Maca will be best for libido, but def shift focus to freeing up bound test.

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Idk what "reprising since daa" was on my post lol, musta been some bs auto correct on my I phone

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing my endo a week early bc I can tell I am shut off now and this patch isn't enough

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing my endo a week early bc I can tell I am shut off now and this patch isn't enough
You will shut off/shut down, that is to be expected most of the time, but no way in hell, this early. Props to you, don't take no for answer, you have the right to a more effective treatment, if your current protocol isn't enough to some extent. Be persistent, it's 15 mins of paperwork your physician has to do, that most of em try like hell to prevent by keeping you on the patch.

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will shut off/shut down, that is to be expected most of the time, but no way in hell, this early. Props to you, don't take no for answer, you have the right to a more effective treatment, if your current protocol isn't enough to some extent. Be persistent, it's 15 mins of paperwork your physician has to do, that most of em try like hell to prevent by keeping you on the patch.

Mike
Thanks man. He upped my patch dose lol. I'm seeing a new one for second opinion on tuesday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injections don't even hurt, you should ask for them. It's your best bet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well another endo today told me to stop taking the patch and said he wouldnt prescribe it to anyone. He would do injections but ONLY once levels dropped below 200. He recommended I stopped. Idk what to do now... I honestly don't think I feel Any better while being on now for two weeks.

I will have results from a draw last week once my doctor gets power back lol here in CT. I will assess whether or not it is worth it to continue. I feel like I have had small positive changes in body comp. Mood has gotten better.. But also quicker to get mad. Lastly, my energy feels like it might be worse!
Maybe good how to drop your test levels? I know a lot of guys do it to get on injections faster.. I never paid attention, but I know there are protocols you can do to drop your test levels.. maybe running a pro-hormone will shut you off and make your test like zero? haha

Food for though ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Levels came back last week at 679 and free test was smack middle of normal range. No shutdown, minimal drop in lh and fsh. So all is well :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Levels came back last week at 679 and free test was smack middle of normal range. No shutdown, minimal drop in lh and fsh. So all is well :)
Wow, thats impressive bro, congrats to you :)