2 NEW PRODUCTS............GTFIH

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
2 awesome simple yet effective formulas!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like, I like.. Can't wait!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could give an exact date.. but very very very soon!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What joint issues are you dealing with?

Mike
Arthritis in left ankle, chronic left hip tendinitis, right shoulder rotator cuff pain from time to time, various knee problems(mostly IT band pulling on it but also inside of knees). Those are my usual problems. I have used cissus, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, fish oil, krill oil, celadrin, topical celadrin, joint force by E-Pharm. have used all high dosed. Best combo has been cissus, MSM, celadrin, and joint force. Fairly pricey though.

My profession takes a toll on my legs pretty badly

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to start using Joint help!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arthritis in left ankle, chronic left hip tendinitis, right shoulder rotator cuff pain from time to time, various knee problems(mostly IT band pulling on it but also inside of knees). Those are my usual problems. I have used cissus, MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, fish oil, krill oil, celadrin, topical celadrin, joint force by E-Pharm. have used all high dosed. Best combo has been cissus, MSM, celadrin, and joint force. Fairly pricey though.

My profession takes a toll on my legs pretty badly
Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear about all of that. That does sound like an expensive stack and hopefully joint help will allow you to cut back big time. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a job that causes these issues?

Mike

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear about all of that. That does sound like an expensive stack and hopefully joint help will allow you to cut back big time. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a job that causes these issues?

Mike
Professional ballet dancer. Lots of jumping

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Professional ballet dancer. Lots of jumping
If your serious.. my girl was a dancer and she has some pretty messed up joints also bro.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
After today's squats I'm def gonna have to give this a shot.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established