Old Dexaprine and tt-33 stack reveiw

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok well here is my review. At first I noticed a little decrease in appetite and I felt warmer. I would also sweat like crazy and I could just be sitting , doing nothing. I weighed myself 2 weeks before starting this stack and I weighed 204lbs. And I weighed myself today at 3 1/2 weeks into this stack... And............ Weighed in at 187.4lbs.... All I can say is wow ... These two together are amazing. And also considering the price I paid. 10 for Tt-33 and 5$ extra for shipping so we will say 15$ and the dex was 20$ plus I'll say like 3$ for shipping. So I spent close to 40$ for two fat burners that worked amazingly. Ur products are truly amazing.. Also I notice my sleep was really deep I slept like a log seriously. I will seriously be advising anyone looking to loose weight to try these two . Also not sure if it was these products but my muscles also felt harder while on this stack. Maybe it's due to having less fat in that area. Not sure but great products....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
takes some hard work to lose that much weight, glad the products were able to help you along with that progress :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man.. awesome review! Glad you liked :) 40$ is nothing crazy for some big fat loss!!! Most guys don't diet or do cardio, so they spent 200$ on fat burners. Props to you for putting in the work!

Mike

digler84

Awards
Great job op...I had similar results on og Dex and tt33. The appetite suppression was great, and felt warm almost all day. U should also check out dcp as well to.stack w dex...great stuff as well. Nice job tho.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Thanks guys. I just figured that the products worked so well that the deserved a lil review so others can see what they can do.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I just figured that the products worked so well that the deserved a lil review so others can see what they can do.
Glad to hear. You should give the new dexaprine a try, it's more potent and apparently suppresses appetite even more than the original.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear. You should give the new dexaprine a try, it's more potent and apparently suppresses appetite even more than the original.
It doesn't suppress my appetite more, but it suppresses my appetite much more appropriately. I can still eat my cutting diet of a caloric deficit with v.2, but with v.1, I was so suppressed, I couldn't which isn't good.

Mike

rebeccas

Awards
It doesn't suppress my appetite more, but it suppresses my appetite much more appropriately. I can still eat my cutting diet of a caloric deficit with v.2, but with v.1, I was so suppressed, I couldn't which isn't good.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Can you post your cutting diet and cardio/weights routine? How long do you diet for?

Thanks.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi Mike,
Can you post your cutting diet and cardio/weights routine? How long do you diet for?

Thanks.
well, mike competes quite often.....so his cutting cycles tend to be a bit longer/more intense than your average gym goer :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Mike,

Thanks.
Honestly, that would be next to impossible. My diet changes week by week, if not more often, I cycle carbs and fats so my my daily intake also varies, my cardio varies depending on my caloric intake for the day as I cycle that as well. My typical diet ranges from 14-16 weeks for a show.

Staple foods for me when dieting are,

Red Meat, Protein Powder, Low Fat String Cheese, 1% Cottage Cheese, Oatmeal, white rice and turkey.

well, mike competes quite often.....so his cutting cycles tend to be a bit longer/more intense than your average gym goer :p

what you takin bout? I take lipozene and stack it with sensa.. and don't even change my diet!!!