why so little talk of tropinol as test booster?

digler84

Awards
I rarely see anything about this and was wondering why. Also, which is better, tropinol or testabolan? Don't they pretty much do the same thing?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feedback has been slow on tropinol on the boards. Personally, I feel like with all the new products i-force exploded onto the scene with, Tropinol just got left out by accident; although feedback has always been great.

IMO, with the addition of Alcar in the upgraded testabolan v.2, I find that far superior and would be my personal, first choice. Have you considered intimidate as well? That has gotten tremendous feedback, especially when stacked with either reversitol v.2 or testabolan v.2.

Mike

digler84

Awards
Feedback has been slow on tropinol on the boards. Personally, I feel like with all the new products i-force exploded onto the scene with, Tropinol just got left out by accident; although feedback has always been great.

IMO, with the addition of Alcar in the upgraded testabolan v.2, I find that far superior and would be my personal, first choice. Have you considered intimidate as well? That has gotten tremendous feedback, especially when stacked with either reversitol v.2 or testabolan v.2.

Mike
I just finished up about 3 months on intimidate. Enjoyed it, but really want to try something different.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol is a great product, but people are expecting to get PH like results from a natural product...which is an impossibility.

digler84

Awards
Tropinol is a great product, but people are expecting to get PH like results from a natural product...which is an impossibility.
Interested in ur thoughts as to which is more effective between testabolan or tropinol?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
total test = tropinol
free test = tv2

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So which would be more beneficial for a 37 y.o.?

6'1, 215 lbs.

It really depends, it would be interesting to see how your free test levels compare to your total test. If your doctor will support blood work, that is the only true way to maximize your potential with one of these.

Mike

digler84

Awards
It really depends, it would be interesting to see how your free test levels compare to your total test. If your doctor will support blood work, that is the only true way to maximize your potential with one of these.

Mike
I'm supposed to get physicals free w my insurance, but I don't think test levels would be included. Cholesterol is, but don't think test. I'll have to find out if they could slide that in there. Hmm, bad choice of words when talking doctors. Sorry.;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm supposed to get physicals free w my insurance, but I don't think test levels would be included. Cholesterol is, but don't think test. I'll have to find out if they could slide that in there. Hmm, bad choice of words when talking doctors. Sorry.;)

LMAO.. just complain you have noticed symptoms of low testosterone and are interested in seeing if your suffer is justified. You doc will not go balls out, ordering a bazillion tests. Last time I went to my doc, just curious to get my kidney values checked, he went nuts and order a renal ultrasound and all this other crap.. I was like wtf lol. He shouldn't question your curiosity.

Mike

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
wanting to stack this with Testabolan v2