iForce rep please....

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Is Dexaprine the replacement for tt-33 going forward?. I notice the red bottles are gradually being phased out by the new black bottles and new names

Whats the future for tt-33?

Im concerned because its by far the best fat melter out there, peroid, and my nervous system has tried them all! (fried!) :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dexaprime is not a replacement for TT33. TT33 is still a product of its own. For now, regardless of its bottle color, TT33 remains in our line-up, hopefully for a great deal of time but who knows what will happen with the restrictions being placed on so many ingredients by the fda now a days. I wouldn't be surprised if they raised a stink over 3,3 / 3,5.

Regardless, glad you are enjoying TT33.. IMO, it is an amazing fat burner when dosed appropriately and used correctly.

Mike

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
still recommend 8 weeks on at 4 per day? Just finished one tub, going for a second....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
still recommend 8 weeks on at 4 per day? Just finished one tub, going for a second....
I have always found, best results came from dosing 4 caps, 30 minutes before breakfast. Up to 8 weeks is fine. Some people do increase doses past 4 caps, but the directions state up to 4, so I have to go with that. The choice is yours to increase to 6, like many have done.

Mike