Iforce Stack

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Hi,

I want to burn fat mostly in my belly and at the same time try to build some muscle and wanted to stack some of your items, havent had used any fatburners etc before just try to train alot, when searching for fatburners i caught my eye on dexaprine.

the stack,
Dexaprine
Maximize Intense as PWO
Intimidate

Is it possible to use these products together on a daily basis
Start the day with Dexaprine at 8/9am, and Maximize Intense as PWO (6/7x a week i go to the gym around 7/8pm after work) and end it off with Intimidate at night (around 12 i go sleep)
I wont be using anything else with this except maybe for a wheyshake after workout.

Also are the ingredients different in the EU vs the US?
I know Dexaprine and Intimidate have the same, but Maximize Intense seems to have difference's.

Greetings from oversea's!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
afaik, formulas are the same over in the UK

and yes.......you can use those 3, however if you're gonna choose to use MI later at night, i really wouldnt go much over a half scoop, otherwise you'd probably be wired all night :p and fwiw, ive seen a few people adding a bottle of zma to their intimidate, and should help you get even more restful sleep :D

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
I made the stack complete and got hemavol and ZMA with it,luckily my supplier had your ZMA, can i take the ZMA together with the intimidate or should there be time inbetween?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I made the stack complete and got hemavol and ZMA with it,luckily my supplier had your ZMA, can i take the ZMA together with the intimidate or should there be time inbetween?

no issues taking them at the same time

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of our promo's both on the boards and on nutraplanet included zma with intimidate as they work essentially synergistically with one another. Most people really find the cheap addition of zma adds a whole host of benefits.

Mike

D

digler84

Awards
Most of our promo's both on the boards and on nutraplanet included zma with intimidate as they work essentially synergistically with one another. Most people really find the cheap addition of zma adds a whole host of benefits.

Mike
I ran this stack and can say that they certainly stack well together. I've run w and wo zma, and the biggest difference was the intensity of dreams. Kinda like the difference between regular tv and high def.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran this stack and can say that they certainly stack well together. I've run w and wo zma, and the biggest difference was the intensity of dreams. Kinda like the difference between regular tv and high def.
That's a good comparison!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that description there... :p

Mike

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
stack looks good OP!

X

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
How many bottles of intimidate should one use before taking a four week break.?