Hemavol Feedback

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. hemavol is awesome. if you want a crazy workout try this

    2 caps Anabeta + Hemavol + a stim pre workout of your choice + Agmatine + beta alanine...ive tried this a few times and you wont want to go to the gym without doing this again! ive also taken hemavol solo many times and its GREAT for a stim break. love the stuff


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hemavol is awesome. if you want a crazy workout try this

    2 caps Anabeta + Hemavol + a stim pre workout of your choice + Agmatine + beta alanine...ive tried this a few times and you wont want to go to the gym without doing this again! ive also taken hemavol solo many times and its GREAT for a stim break. love the stuff
    Pretty sure I have done the Hema + AnaBeta combo before...so I approve this combo right here!

    Hemavol + Craze + ArA was killer.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Pretty sure I have done the Hema + AnaBeta combo before...so I approve this combo right here!

    Hemavol + Craze + ArA was killer.
    How much AA? How close to workout did you take it?

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    How much AA? How close to workout did you take it?

    Mike
    1.5g ArA with the Craze + Hema at about 45 minutes pre.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    1.5g ArA with the Craze + Hema at about 45 minutes pre.
    X-factor, or a diff brand?


    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    X-factor, or a diff brand?


    Mike
    OG X-factor. I have used SNS X-gels too just not with Hemavol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    OG X-factor. I have used SNS X-gels too just not with Hemavol.
    I might be picking up some OG X-factor to try pre-workout. I hate how the new x-factor is so much cheaper.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:58 PM
  2. Need feedback bro's
    By andro69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 10:43 PM
  3. ok need some user feedback
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 05:37 PM
  4. T1 Pro w/ DMSO any feedback?
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 10:36 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in