Hemavol Feedback

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had an extra half a tub of Hemavol sitting around and decided to give some to my workout partner. While this doesn't allow me to give an insanely detailed review I figured I'd give Hema a shout out.

First impressions with it he said he loved the taste (he uses roughly 2 scoops per workout). He refers to it as his daily lemonade that he drinks before he lifts. :D

Upon about the mid second week he told me he finds the stuff amazing. He said it makes his lifts "easier" and allows him to push through his past levels of strength. Surprisingly he even says it gives him good mental energy during his lifts and says his muscles feel "better". Overall he said he will be buying a tub (probably with Compete as I told him to find a nice combo deal on the two).

So good job and you got yourself another customer. He also grabbed some Red Velvet Cake Protean and I have Tangerine Compete on the way. :eek:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many thanks for your support!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to start a new thread about Hemavol but since this thread is here I will use this one.
I have never used any supplements from I-Force before but I have been reading very good reviews
about Hemavol and I use citrulline malate all the time and it works great for me and that's one of the
key ingredients in Hemavol. What really sold me on the Hemavol was Marc Lobliner on YouTube he loves
Hemavol and he adds to all his preworkout powders and loves the results he gets. I decided to pick up not
just one but two containers and I got one of each flavor the lemon drop and the watermelon. I cracked open
the lemon drop first and I have been using it for the past 2 weeks either taking it on an empty stomach 30 min
before my protein preworkout shake or mixing it in with a stim preworkout powder and the flavor mixes great
with any of the powders that I have mixed it with such as, Speed Xtreme, Friction, The Curse, JP8X, and
Ergo-Pump. I use 1 big rounded scoop and I mix it with about 20 to 24 ounces of water and the results have
been very good, excellent stamina, my workouts are usually 2 to 2 1/2 hrs long, very good pump and muscle
fullness which last even after the workout.
I have been giving samples away from my lemon container to people who I help with training,diet, and supplements
and the feed back from them has also been pretty good and one guy who loves Craze and mixed the Hemoval with
it loved the results he got and he purchased the lemon drop right away. The Craze and lemon Hemoval combo was
the one that Marc Loblier raved about and got me interested in and now that I like Hemavol I am interested in trying
your new formulated version of Maximize Intense with the ingredient Acaica. Any I-Force reps know how I may be able
to get a sample of Maximize Intense to try out before I purchase it because preworkouts can work for some people and
not for others that's why I would love to try a sample any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy text wall Batman!

Glad you enjoyed your Hemavol and in case the reps miss it in there...he wants to sample some Maximize Intense. ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try sending Vaughn a PM for samples

Thanks a bunch for spreading the word of iForce!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks StackedCop I will PM Vaughn and ask him if samples of Maximize are available.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy text wall Batman!

Glad you enjoyed your Hemavol and in case the reps miss it in there...he wants to sample some Maximize Intense. ;)
Good pick up :p

Mike

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still trying to find out how do I get a sample of the new Maximize Intense I already
sent Vaughn a pm but haven't heard anything as of yet.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, lots of nice sample combo packs. Vaughn gets pounded with messages from time to time, it may take a little bit, but he always answers. Sometimes, messages get lost in the mix, so for any of us reps, please resend a message if a few days go by. We want to answer, we want to help; we will never avoid you. If we don't know the answer, we will forward you to someone who does.

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not done with my tub of Compete yet so didn't want to make a whole thread to review it, but here are my quick thoughts on it so far:

Taste: I got the tangerine flavor and it is very good. Honestly I am not blown away by it (so many people say it is the best tasting thing ever..), but it is solid. It isn't overpowering and does a good job of maintaining flavor even with large amounts of water per scoop (I tend to drink a ton during my lift and it doesn't taste watered down). Honestly will probably grab Lemon Drop next tub because I like the Hemavol Lemon flavor more than this. :eek:

Effects: I didn't expect extreme improvements in my training. I have used pretty much all the top of the line "intraworkout" products and use most pretty often. The biggest endorsement I can give is the fact that I will purchase more of this in the future. It will go in my rotation of Strive and Intrabolic (depending on certain variables and other products I use) from now on. Very affordable and versatile to be used in more than just during workout situations. :thumbsup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not done with my tub of Compete yet so didn't want to make a whole thread to review it, but here are my quick thoughts on it so far:

Taste: I got the tangerine flavor and it is very good. Honestly I am not blown away by it (so many people say it is the best tasting thing ever..), but it is solid. It isn't overpowering and does a good job of maintaining flavor even with large amounts of water per scoop (I tend to drink a ton during my lift and it doesn't taste watered down). Honestly will probably grab Lemon Drop next tub because I like the Hemavol Lemon flavor more than this. :eek:

Effects: I didn't expect extreme improvements in my training. I have used pretty much all the top of the line "intraworkout" products and use most pretty often. The biggest endorsement I can give is the fact that I will purchase more of this in the future. It will go in my rotation of Strive and Intrabolic (depending on certain variables and other products I use) from now on. Very affordable and versatile to be used in more than just during workout situations. :thumbsup:
Glad you liked it so much. The stim free energy, focus and endurance from compete is what I like most.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it so much. The stim free energy, focus and endurance from compete is what I like most.
Ya honestly combined with Agmatine I have noticed a pretty good stim free pick up when dosing it pre-workout (or at least more than I would have assumed). :cool:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man, glad you enjoyed! I do notice the flavor is rarely lost even after I keep refilling! haha

Mike

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
cant go an arm day without hemavol!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. Try it with Compete or Maximize Intense.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. Try it with Compete or Maximize Intense.
Got a couple of tubs of compete on me right now (tangerine and lemon drop). Plan to write a little review sometime soon so thanks for the bump!

On a side note I had 1.5 servings RVC Protean in 8oz Choco Coconut water post workout and it was insanely good. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop in again and say that the face I bought another tub should make it clear I enjoy using Compete. Should probably start a new thread with this review but o well...post this in a comprehensive Compete Thread if you have one/want to.

First off I will say I was kinda skeptical about buying Compete. When I first say the formula I thought it sounded pretty interesting and liked its overall formula, but the reviews made me a little cynical. People were acting like 2 scoops of this stuff made them invincible in the gym and I figured strong placebo and bro-reviews were going on. O well bought some anyway.

Taste: Once again I wasn't absolutely floored by the Tangerine. While it is very refreshing and one of the better tasting products I have tried it had a little "bite" to it. This was once again probably just because of my overly high expectations due to the reviews and the fact every IForce product I have tried tastes amazing. I still prefer LD Hemavol to this, but never got tired of the flavor. Grabbed a Lemon Drop tub a couple weeks ago and enjoy that flavor more than tangerine. Still like Hemavol better but really like it nonetheless. Honestly mixing half and half of Tangerine and Lemon Drop is even better IMO. :D

Effects: Nothing incredible here. I didn't feel compete gave me any supreme endurance throughout my workouts. Conditioning appeared easier but nothing over the top. The biggest surprise was the mental effects and the overall recovery over the month. While acute effects weren't as impressive for me, over the long haul it has been effective. Noticed some increased mental clarity when taking a serving pre and one intra. DOMS have also been far from excessive despite 2g ArA dosage this month (normally ArA demolished me).

Overall: While I don't think it is the most amazing thing ever, it is very solid and the price is extremely affordable for what you get (probably worth it just for the Carnitine blend). Will definitely keep this in a constant rotation and use and felt effects got better over time.

Side note: 3-4 scoops Protocol pre plus 1-2 servings Compete (some with Protocol most during workout) has kicked endurance and workout capacity into over drive. Really good combo that I plan to continue using for the next several months. :cool:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop in again and say that the face I bought another tub should make it clear I enjoy using Compete. Should probably start a new thread with this review but o well...post this in a comprehensive Compete Thread if you have one/want to.

First off I will say I was kinda skeptical about buying Compete. When I first say the formula I thought it sounded pretty interesting and liked its overall formula, but the reviews made me a little cynical. People were acting like 2 scoops of this stuff made them invincible in the gym and I figured strong placebo and bro-reviews were going on. O well bought some anyway.

Taste: Once again I wasn't absolutely floored by the Tangerine. While it is very refreshing and one of the better tasting products I have tried it had a little "bite" to it. This was once again probably just because of my overly high expectations due to the reviews and the fact every IForce product I have tried tastes amazing. I still prefer LD Hemavol to this, but never got tired of the flavor. Grabbed a Lemon Drop tub a couple weeks ago and enjoy that flavor more than tangerine. Still like Hemavol better but really like it nonetheless. Honestly mixing half and half of Tangerine and Lemon Drop is even better IMO. :D

Effects: Nothing incredible here. I didn't feel compete gave me any supreme endurance throughout my workouts. Conditioning appeared easier but nothing over the top. The biggest surprise was the mental effects and the overall recovery over the month. While acute effects weren't as impressive for me, over the long haul it has been effective. Noticed some increased mental clarity when taking a serving pre and one intra. DOMS have also been far from excessive despite 2g ArA dosage this month (normally ArA demolished me).

Overall: While I don't think it is the most amazing thing ever, it is very solid and the price is extremely affordable for what you get (probably worth it just for the Carnitine blend). Will definitely keep this in a constant rotation and use and felt effects got better over time.

Side note: 3-4 scoops Protocol pre plus 1-2 servings Compete (some with Protocol most during workout) has kicked endurance and workout capacity into over drive. Really good combo that I plan to continue using for the next several months. :cool:
Thanks very much for the review bro. Honesty is always best!

Never thought about protocol and compete.. I am a fan of protocols formula.. may be worth a try!

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks very much for the review bro. Honesty is always best!

Never thought about protocol and compete.. I am a fan of protocols formula.. may be worth a try!

Mike
Really good stuff. I enjoy the taste of Compete more but Protocol's taste is unique so combined its pretty cool.

Glad to toss out reviews and should probably just start a IForce Review thread as this was originally only Hemavol feedback. I enjoy throwing out reviews for companies with good products that I recommend to others in the gym. :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Really good stuff. I enjoy the taste of Compete more but Protocol's taste is unique so combined its pretty cool.

Glad to toss out reviews and should probably just start a IForce Review thread as this was originally only Hemavol feedback. I enjoy throwing out reviews for companies with good products that I recommend to others in the gym. :)
Link us up in this thread when you make it!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally posted a review for Hemavol in the review section of AM. Will hopefully get around to Compete and Protean reviews in the near future (these tubs of Compete seem to be never-ending...).

Edit: posted up a compete review as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally posted a review for Hemavol in the review section of AM. Will hopefully get around to Compete and Protean reviews in the near future (these tubs of Compete seem to be never-ending...).

Edit: posted up a compete review as well.
Heading over to check em out now!!!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Have u guys heard about one man trash is another man treasure well one of my friends bought hemavol and he said he got and allergic reaction so he gave it to me I never tried it and hooked a week later u guys came out with the sick promo perfect timing
I was just wondering if u guys had any idea what he could of reacted to he got the same thing from bsn nitrix the only ingredient I found in both product is citrulline

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have u guys heard about one man trash is another man treasure well one of my friends bought hemavol and he said he got and allergic reaction so he gave it to me I never tried it and hooked a week later u guys came out with the sick promo perfect timing
I was just wondering if u guys had any idea what he could of reacted to he got the same thing from bsn nitrix the only ingredient I found in both product is citrulline

Hmm.. that is interesting, but I'd start with investigating citrulline with him.

Mike

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'll tell him about citrulline and let him do the investigation I ask since he doesn't have an account

Just got my hemavol package exited about that and the straps are sick thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hemavol is awesome. if you want a crazy workout try this

2 caps Anabeta + Hemavol + a stim pre workout of your choice + Agmatine + beta alanine...ive tried this a few times and you wont want to go to the gym without doing this again! ive also taken hemavol solo many times and its GREAT for a stim break. love the stuff

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hemavol is awesome. if you want a crazy workout try this

2 caps Anabeta + Hemavol + a stim pre workout of your choice + Agmatine + beta alanine...ive tried this a few times and you wont want to go to the gym without doing this again! ive also taken hemavol solo many times and its GREAT for a stim break. love the stuff
Pretty sure I have done the Hema + AnaBeta combo before...so I approve this combo right here! :D

Hemavol + Craze + ArA was killer.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure I have done the Hema + AnaBeta combo before...so I approve this combo right here! :D

Hemavol + Craze + ArA was killer.
How much AA? How close to workout did you take it?

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG X-factor. I have used SNS X-gels too just not with Hemavol.
I might be picking up some OG X-factor to try pre-workout. I hate how the new x-factor is so much cheaper.

Mike