just ordered tangerine compete!

digler84

Awards
Well I finally gave in and just had to try compete. I normally don't go for intras or bcaa type products, but the reviews are just too good to ignore! I'll let u know my thoughts when it comes in.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just got fruit punch and it's ****in unbelievable !!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, next month I will try orange! Can't wait, friggin pumped!

Mike

ohner

Awards
Nice! I used compete tangerine for 2 days now and i love the taste. First day I got bloated on water since i kept refilling my half full compete with water and chugging it. Think i got 48oz of water in 5 mins.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I used compete tangerine for 2 days now and i love the taste. First day I got bloated on water since i kept refilling my half full compete with water and chugging it. Think i got 48oz of water in 5 mins.
LMAO.. i always go through a TON of water! :p

Mike

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered this a couple weeks ago and finally got it, today. Too early to say much, but I was sweating more than normal during workout.

I used 1 scoop Muscle Marinade, 7g cit mal, 2g ALCAR, 1g Tyrosine, 2 scoops bulk MBCAA pre-workout.

Then I went with 2 scoops of Compete in my half-gallon water jug. There was a slight cardboard taste to it, but if it weren't for that, it would be great. I'm really hoping that flavor doesn't continue to be with it. Very impressed for a first workout with it aside from that one thing.

digler84

Awards
Well it came In today..of course after I had already worked out. I couldn't help it though and put a scoop in about 10 oz of water and split it so my coworker could try some too. Taste was very good. Not quite tang flavored, but close...not as sour as tang. Very good tho. Also, even though I only took half of a one scoop serving, I swear I could feel it working. Hopefully it's not placebo at work here, but my focus improved and I could feel a bit of "energy" I guess u would say...just felt sorta refreshed like waking up from a nice power nap. Also a really strange calm feeling. It's weird, I just feel super relaxed. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's pretty nice considering my stress levels are usually pretty high. Anyway, just my initial thoughts, and I can't wait to use a full scoop and actually work out on it. I'll let u guys know.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered this a couple weeks ago and finally got it, today. Too early to say much, but I was sweating more than normal during workout.

I used 1 scoop Muscle Marinade, 7g cit mal, 2g ALCAR, 1g Tyrosine, 2 scoops bulk MBCAA pre-workout.

Then I went with 2 scoops of Compete in my half-gallon water jug. There was a slight cardboard taste to it, but if it weren't for that, it would be great. I'm really hoping that flavor doesn't continue to be with it. Very impressed for a first workout with it aside from that one thing.
I mix 1 scoop with 20-25oz of water and
It taste fine to me. Everyone is different when it comes to taste. I'm sure you did
But I have to ask, did you shake the container of compete before using?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it came In today..of course after I had already worked out. I couldn't help it though and put a scoop in about 10 oz of water and split it so my coworker could try some too. Taste was very good. Not quite tang flavored, but close...not as sour as tang. Very good tho. Also, even though I only took half of a one scoop serving, I swear I could feel it working. Hopefully it's not placebo at work here, but my focus improved and I could feel a bit of "energy" I guess u would say...just felt sorta refreshed like waking up from a nice power nap. Also a really strange calm feeling. It's weird, I just feel super relaxed. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's pretty nice considering my stress levels are usually pretty high. Anyway, just my initial thoughts, and I can't wait to use a full scoop and actually work out on it. I'll let u guys know.
Can't wait till you try it during your workout !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It taste fine to me. Everyone is different when it comes to taste. I'm sure you did
The taste in terms of how much water is there was actually great; way better than what I expected. I use half a gallon of water regardless of what I mix in, to ensure I get the water I want intra-workout. Usually stuff tastes very watered down unless I put a ton of something in. Compete shined in this area.

I didn't shake it up, but the first scoop I used was one that was stuck in it, and the scoop was buried near the bottom of the tub. I'll shake it up before using, next.

It took me a minute to put my finger on the taste, but what it is, is the taste of the seal between the lid and the tub. It's not undrinkable or anything, but what I drank today definitely had enough of that to it to make me not think "mmm, delicious!" haha.

So hopefully that was a one-time thing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SH*TT I never shook mine lol.. serious.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shook that thing up like a mad man, last night. I'm hoping that makes the difference when I use it, next.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well I got lemon on the way as well....can't wait !!!