just ordered tangerine compete! - AnabolicMinds.com

just ordered tangerine compete!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

just ordered tangerine compete!

Well I finally gave in and just had to try compete. I normally don't go for intras or bcaa type products, but the reviews are just too good to ignore! I'll let u know my thoughts when it comes in.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got fruit punch and it's ****in unbelievable !!!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome man, next month I will try orange! Can't wait, friggin pumped!

Mike
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome man, next month I will try orange! Can't wait, friggin pumped!

Mike
    FP Compete with MST RPG bubba punch flavor =
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You won't be disappointed!

6. New Member

Nice! I used compete tangerine for 2 days now and i love the taste. First day I got bloated on water since i kept refilling my half full compete with water and chugging it. Think i got 48oz of water in 5 mins.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ohner View Post
    Nice! I used compete tangerine for 2 days now and i love the taste. First day I got bloated on water since i kept refilling my half full compete with water and chugging it. Think i got 48oz of water in 5 mins.
    LMAO.. i always go through a TON of water!

Mike
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ordered this a couple weeks ago and finally got it, today. Too early to say much, but I was sweating more than normal during workout.

I used 1 scoop Muscle Marinade, 7g cit mal, 2g ALCAR, 1g Tyrosine, 2 scoops bulk MBCAA pre-workout.

Then I went with 2 scoops of Compete in my half-gallon water jug. There was a slight cardboard taste to it, but if it weren't for that, it would be great. I'm really hoping that flavor doesn't continue to be with it. Very impressed for a first workout with it aside from that one thing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Well it came In today..of course after I had already worked out. I couldn't help it though and put a scoop in about 10 oz of water and split it so my coworker could try some too. Taste was very good. Not quite tang flavored, but close...not as sour as tang. Very good tho. Also, even though I only took half of a one scoop serving, I swear I could feel it working. Hopefully it's not placebo at work here, but my focus improved and I could feel a bit of "energy" I guess u would say...just felt sorta refreshed like waking up from a nice power nap. Also a really strange calm feeling. It's weird, I just feel super relaxed. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's pretty nice considering my stress levels are usually pretty high. Anyway, just my initial thoughts, and I can't wait to use a full scoop and actually work out on it. I'll let u guys know.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ordered this a couple weeks ago and finally got it, today. Too early to say much, but I was sweating more than normal during workout.

I used 1 scoop Muscle Marinade, 7g cit mal, 2g ALCAR, 1g Tyrosine, 2 scoops bulk MBCAA pre-workout.

Then I went with 2 scoops of Compete in my half-gallon water jug. There was a slight cardboard taste to it, but if it weren't for that, it would be great. I'm really hoping that flavor doesn't continue to be with it. Very impressed for a first workout with it aside from that one thing.
    I mix 1 scoop with 20-25oz of water and
    It taste fine to me. Everyone is different when it comes to taste. I'm sure you did
    But I have to ask, did you shake the container of compete before using?

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Well it came In today..of course after I had already worked out. I couldn't help it though and put a scoop in about 10 oz of water and split it so my coworker could try some too. Taste was very good. Not quite tang flavored, but close...not as sour as tang. Very good tho. Also, even though I only took half of a one scoop serving, I swear I could feel it working. Hopefully it's not placebo at work here, but my focus improved and I could feel a bit of "energy" I guess u would say...just felt sorta refreshed like waking up from a nice power nap. Also a really strange calm feeling. It's weird, I just feel super relaxed. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it's pretty nice considering my stress levels are usually pretty high. Anyway, just my initial thoughts, and I can't wait to use a full scoop and actually work out on it. I'll let u guys know.
    Can't wait till you try it during your workout !

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    It taste fine to me. Everyone is different when it comes to taste. I'm sure you did
    The taste in terms of how much water is there was actually great; way better than what I expected. I use half a gallon of water regardless of what I mix in, to ensure I get the water I want intra-workout. Usually stuff tastes very watered down unless I put a ton of something in. Compete shined in this area.

I didn't shake it up, but the first scoop I used was one that was stuck in it, and the scoop was buried near the bottom of the tub. I'll shake it up before using, next.

It took me a minute to put my finger on the taste, but what it is, is the taste of the seal between the lid and the tub. It's not undrinkable or anything, but what I drank today definitely had enough of that to it to make me not think "mmm, delicious!" haha.

So hopefully that was a one-time thing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

^ hope so bro

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    SH*TT I never shook mine lol.. serious.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Shook that thing up like a mad man, last night. I'm hoping that makes the difference when I use it, next.
  16. Senior Member

Well I got lemon on the way as well....can't wait !!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Well I got lemon on the way as well....can't wait !!!
    I like tang over lemon

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just ordered the begginers special!
    By Technics in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 11:06 PM
  2. Just ordered!!
    By gearjunky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 11:33 AM
  3. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder