Vanilla mint swirl protean

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Been taking mgn protein. Is i force vanilla mint swirl worth trying?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you checked out the reviews on it recently? I truly can say with confidence that you will struggle to not find an extremely positive review. IMO, one of the best, if not the best flavor on the market, but that will be something for you to decide :).

Mike

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Hey guys I dont mean to hijack this thread but I cant find anywhere ion the sites i usualy shop from vanilla mint swirl and red velvet cake. I really want to try atleast red velvet cake any got any ideas? I live in canada!

Louis

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getrippednutrition, Topsupplementsonline...and keep googling

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this still planned on being released in 4 lb tubs? It would be way more convenient than getting 4 of the 2 instead of 2 of the 4 like I want :)

Simply delicious stuff!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this still planned on being released in 4 lb tubs? It would be way more convenient than getting 4 of the 2 instead of 2 of the 4 like I want :)

Simply delicious stuff!
I truly don't see why not, I know its been talked about with a lot of interest. I think this is just a matter of time.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly don't see why not, I know its been talked about with a lot of interest. I think this is just a matter of time.

Mike
I know it's been talked about. I think it's the best flavor. You can also make a special keg size for me if you prefer and I will just order that even if I have to sell a kidney.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I'm pretty sure VMS and RVC are gonna move up to 4lb still. Not sure on the time frame though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's been talked about. I think it's the best flavor. You can also make a special keg size for me if you prefer and I will just order that even if I have to sell a kidney.
I was thinking like a garbage can size.. but if you only want a keg size.. then so be it!

Mike

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Vanilla mint swirl protein mixed with ocean spray blueberry lemonade is amazing! You have to give it a try..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vanilla mint swirl protein mixed with ocean spray blueberry lemonade is amazing! You have to give it a try..
What is this ocean spray stuff? Where do I buy it?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Ocean spray is a sugar free drink mix you could get at grocery stores. No sugar & only 5 calories.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 lb status update anyone?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance of a 4 lber on this guys? I know it was rumored, but been silent for a while round here!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

BigEdNJ

Awards
I've tried all the flavors except strawberry and VMS is by far the best tasting protein out there.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a 4 lber on this guys? I know it was rumored, but been silent for a while round here!
yes they will be coming out, when exactly, hopefully within the first months of 2013.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all the flavors except strawberry and VMS is by far the best tasting protein out there.
same, well replace strawberry with VCB and vms is still at the top of my list.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes they will be coming out, when exactly, hopefully within the first months of 2013.
I probably going to buy 5 tubs of this when it comes on sale.