Question about some I Force products

ohner

Awards
I just put in a order for dexaprine and hemavol. I'm going for a cut for the next month so I was wondering if i can stack dexaprine with lean xtreme or tt 33. My work outs are in the evening so I'm trying to avoid as much stim as possible before bed. Currently im taking craze or white flood with hemavol for my workouts. If i want sleep then i ll take white flood along with hemavol.

Would this work to have energy? Dexaprine in the am. Workout would be hemavol and im thinking of picking up compete and replacing xtend. Any suggestions would greatly appreicated since i want to put in another order before the sale is over.

Thanks

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine stacks great with lean xtream or tt33. Lots of guys have used that combo you could probable find a handful of reviews.

I would save the xtend for post workout and stick with compete intra. You could always add a serving of xtend to compete if you wanted to but would be over kill IMO.

ohner

Awards
Awesome I was looking for reviews but i just found the old reviews for dexaprine. So I'm going to try dexaprine, lean xtreme, tt33. Hemavol as PWO and Compete as a intra. Any other suggestions? Diet would be on check btw with 3 days of lifting and 3 days of BJJ.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome I was looking for reviews but i just found the old reviews for dexaprine. So I'm going to try dexaprine, lean xtreme, tt33. Hemavol as PWO and Compete as a intra. Any other suggestions? Diet would be on check btw with 3 days of lifting and 3 days of BJJ.
You have a pretty good stack there. I'd leave it as is brother! Let me know how it goes

ohner

Awards
I ll fill you in when i take this stack. but quick break down of what im taking and planning to take

dexaprine
tt33
compete
hemavol
lean xtreme
cl multi and fish oil
green mag

starting body weight is 183lbs at 6ft.

digler84

Awards
I'm running similar. Dex, Tt33, Hemovol...wish I had compete...and its working great. This is the second time I have stacked the dex and tt, great leaning results each time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ll fill you in when i take this stack. but quick break down of what im taking and planning to take

dexaprine
tt33
compete
hemavol
lean xtreme
cl multi and fish oil
green mag

This truly looks like one hell of a stack, with nothing overlapping that i can see. You should see some tremendous gains!

ohner

Awards
I'm running similar. Dex, Tt33, Hemovol...wish I had compete...and its working great. This is the second time I have stacked the dex and tt, great leaning results each time.
sweet what kind of results have you seen so far? was it the old or new formula? how long did it take for you to see results? compete is actually on sale with free shipping and a iforce shirt here. today is the last day so if you got 30 bucks i say do it!

ohner

Awards
This truly looks like one hell of a stack, with nothing overlapping that i can see. You should see some tremendous gains!
ya im excited to try this stack out. i got my diet on check already and just waiting for it to get here now.

digler84

Awards
sweet what kind of results have you seen so far? was it the old or new formula? how long did it take for you to see results? compete is actually on sale with free shipping and a iforce shirt here. today is the last day so if you got 30 bucks i say do it!
I have actually used both formulas, but right now I am in the second week of the new. Results wise, its usually about 5+ pounds, and a visual leaning out. Usually on the second month I hit the 8-10 lb range and further slimming. I was concerned about the 1,3 being replaced, but I can assure anyone that the acacia is a great replacement.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya im excited to try this stack out. i got my diet on check already and just waiting for it to get here now.
Awesome man.. really hoping you enjoy! I think you will be in for a nice treat, but don't hesitate to ask me any questions, shall any arrive. Here to help!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dexaprine
tt33
compete
hemavol
lean xtreme
cl multi and fish oil
green mag

How's this stack treating ya?

ohner

Awards
I got my physical yesterday and blood pressure is normal and all that. So i started this stack yesterday.

am
CL Multi and fish oil
1/2 a pill of dexaprine
1 tt33
1 lean xtreme
1 pack of animal flex ( i already have this but im afraid of dried joints from lean xtreme)
workout
hemavol - lemon drop
compete - tangy tangerine( first time trying this and as expected the taste was amazing)
green mag

pm
tt33
lean xtreme
multi and fish oil

So far this stack really suppress my appetite I wasn't be a fatty trying to eat everything. I was able to meet my macros. I had good clean energy at the gym for lifting. I'm not sure if it was the dexaprine or compete but I was getting my sets done alot faster then usually. I usually take between 30 to 60 sec but it seems like I was under 30 sec. Oh with that 1/2 dexaprine I was able to take a nap after my workout lol. So i'm trying 1 pill today of dexaprine.

The real test is tomorrow for me since I work and go straight to my mma/bjj gym. I want to see if i have that same energy.

Caliper test
abs = 20 mm
thigh = 10 mm
chest = 11mm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really really happy to hear your physical went good.. glad to see you care about your health! :)

Mike

ohner

Awards
Day 5 with this stack and pretty amazing. Dexaprine in the morning really cuts my appetite . I don't have struggle with food. Basically it helps me keep my macros in check. As for fat loss i notice my upper back leaning out. Think it's way too early to expect anything. I also do have energy with hemavol and compete during my mma /BJJ training which is for far 2 and pretty1/2 hours. My only side effects are faster heart rate while listening to slow jams on the radio. Don't judge lol. I don't like too much bass when my heart is beating fast in the morning lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 with this stack and pretty amazing. Dexaprine in the morning really cuts my appetite . I don't have struggle with food. Basically it helps me keep my macros in check. As for fat loss i notice my upper back leaning out. Think it's way too early to expect anything. I also do have energy with hemavol and compete during my mma /BJJ training which is for far 2 and pretty1/2 hours. My only side effects are faster heart rate while listening to slow jams on the radio. Don't judge lol. I don't like too much bass when my heart is beating fast in the morning lol.
Glad you're enjoying the stack! It doesn't get much better then compete and hemavol but topping it off with dexaprine makes a sick stack!

ohner

Awards
Glad you're enjoying the stack! It doesn't get much better then compete and hemavol but topping it off with dexaprine makes a sick stack!
Ya im saving a ton of $$$ now too since im not craving my morning coffee and rehab monster mid day. i gave some scoops away of compete tangerine flavor at my gym and everyone was like wtf is that? everyone was shocked by the great taste.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya im saving a ton of $$$ now too since im not craving my morning coffee and rehab monster mid day. i gave some scoops away of compete tangerine flavor at my gym and everyone was like wtf is that? everyone was shocked by the great taste.
Loooooove the tangerine compete! Thanks for spreading the word!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for spreading the word.. much appreciated :)

Mike

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick of drinking just water and I don't want the added cals of sugary drinks...what do you guys think of using compete (like half a scoop) as a drink flavorer outside the gym?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick of drinking just water and I don't want the added cals of sugary drinks...what do you guys think of using compete (like half a scoop) as a drink flavorer outside the gym?
I think it would taste good... :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We suggest it highly...even the dosing directions on the label agree!

ohner

Awards
Quick update about the products. I'm about 11 days in. Dropped only 1 lb however back, arms and abs look and feel alot leaner. I still get the fast heart rate 30 mins in. With some gold feast and banana it helps slow it down. I still haven't used any caffeine or stim so it's a plus. Work outs are fine . I was worried i would be too tired. Im really enjoying compete as a mid day drink and intra drink. As of now would buy Dexaprine hemavol and compete. As for .tt33 I'm not sure if it's working since I'm using a few products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update about the products. I'm about 11 days in. Dropped only 1 lb however back, arms and abs look and feel alot leaner. I still get the fast heart rate 30 mins in. With some gold feast and banana it helps slow it down. I still haven't used any caffeine or stim so it's a plus. Work outs are fine . I was worried i would be too tired. Im really enjoying compete as a mid day drink and intra drink. As of now would buy Dexaprine hemavol and compete. As for .tt33 I'm not sure if it's working since I'm using a few products.

How are you taking tt33? Dose and timing? That is a solid stack you have there though!

Mike

mnowak1228

Awards
Compete any flavor, esp Tangy Tangerine, is GREAT any time of the day!! Gotta start selling it in bigger tubs!!! Lol

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking tt33 twice a day. when i wake up and before bed.
I would say this is an ideal dose. I think this worked well for me.

Compete any flavor, esp Tangy Tangerine, is GREAT any time of the day!! Gotta start selling it in bigger tubs!!! Lol
VTrue : You listening onto this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 serving tubs don't seem like they would be two hard.

1, 50 serving tub = $29.99
1, 100 serving tub = $49.99 or $54.99

Vaughn.. lets do it! :p

mnowak1228

Awards
100 serving tubs don't seem like they would be two hard.

1, 50 serving tub = $29.99
1, 100 serving tub = $49.99 or $54.99

Vaughn.. lets do it! :p
I say 100 serv tub=$49.99!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100 serving tub would be awesome!!
no. 100 serving tub would be a turrrrible idea. id get one, look at how big it was and think "oh okay, i can mix an extra scoop or two during the day just cause it tastes good, i wont run out"..............week later, it'd be gone :p

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
no. 100 serving tub would be a turrrrible idea. id get one, look at how big it was and think "oh okay, i can mix an extra scoop or two during the day just cause it tastes good, i wont run out"..............week later, it'd be gone :p
At least half my tub went to general drinking purposes, and not training. :(

mnowak1228

Awards
At least half my tub went to general drinking purposes, and not training. :(
Same here!! I'm prolly drinking a little too much, but its SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!

ohner

Awards
I'm almost out of compete. Need to put another order in but I agree 100 servings is a great idea.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no self control.. don't ruin it for everyone! :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here!! I'm prolly drinking a little too much, but its SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!
Compete and hemavol are the only non BCAAs sups I've drank just because they taste so good lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compete and hemavol are the only non BCAAs sups I've drank just because they taste so good lol
I really like maximize v.2 fruit punch watered down, so I would mix a few scoops in a big container and drink it like koolaid.. serious lol.

Mike

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
How long is this going to take?

:In the Voice of King Julien (of Madagascar Fame) :

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The answer to what question are you waiting for? I looked over the thread, I don't recall seeing you asking a question, although I may have missed it. Please post again, we want to help!

Mike

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I say 100 serv tub=$49.99!!!
100 serving tub would be awesome!!

The answer to what question are you waiting for? I looked over the thread, I don't recall seeing you asking a question, although I may have missed it. Please post again, we want to help!

Mike
Sorry guys forgot to quote the post :) I meant the 100 servings tub!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys forgot to quote the post :) I meant the 100 servings tub!

I don't see the 100 serving tub happening anytime soon. It's a great idea to be honest, and something with continued support, we can as a whole push for it, but I wouldn't hold your breath. We at I-Force are expanded beyond imaginable this year, things are moving so fast, it's almost hard to keep up. Once we release everything we want, we tend to look back and see what we can update, improve, etc. We brought maximize intense to the market, the flavoring is good, but nowhere near up to par with hemavol and compete, so we have been working to correct that issue, which is not to far away! One thing at a time :)

Very, very good idea on 100 servings though.

Mike

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the 100 serving tub happening anytime soon. It's a great idea to be honest, and something with continued support, we can as a whole push for it, but I wouldn't hold your breath. We at I-Force are expanded beyond imaginable this year, things are moving so fast, it's almost hard to keep up. Once we release everything we want, we tend to look back and see what we can update, improve, etc. We brought maximize intense to the market, the flavoring is good, but nowhere near up to par with hemavol and compete, so we have been working to correct that issue, which is not to far away! One thing at a time :)

Very, very good idea on 100 servings though.

Mike
Great progress no doubt, big fan :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
the best thing you can do is just................keep buying compete :p more sales, more likely a 100 serving tub to come out ;)
100 servings........... Move over White Flood :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the best thing you can do is just................keep buying compete :p more sales, more likely a 100 serving tub to come out ;)
:rolleyes: and you call yourself a manager?? Do WORK son! 100 serving tubs now.. k.

Mike