Question about some I Force products

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I say 100 serv tub=$49.99!!!
    100 serving tub would be awesome!!



  2. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    100 serving tub would be awesome!!
    no. 100 serving tub would be a turrrrible idea. id get one, look at how big it was and think "oh okay, i can mix an extra scoop or two during the day just cause it tastes good, i wont run out"..............week later, it'd be gone
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    no. 100 serving tub would be a turrrrible idea. id get one, look at how big it was and think "oh okay, i can mix an extra scoop or two during the day just cause it tastes good, i wont run out"..............week later, it'd be gone
    At least half my tub went to general drinking purposes, and not training.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    At least half my tub went to general drinking purposes, and not training.
    my rep order needs to get here right meow.............im out
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore

    At least half my tub went to general drinking purposes, and not training.
    Same here!! I'm prolly drinking a little too much, but its SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
    •   
       


  6. I'm almost out of compete. Need to put another order in but I agree 100 servings is a great idea.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    no. 100 serving tub would be a turrrrible idea. id get one, look at how big it was and think "oh okay, i can mix an extra scoop or two during the day just cause it tastes good, i wont run out"..............week later, it'd be gone
    no self control.. don't ruin it for everyone!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Same here!! I'm prolly drinking a little too much, but its SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!
    Compete and hemavol are the only non BCAAs sups I've drank just because they taste so good lol


  9. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Compete and hemavol are the only non BCAAs sups I've drank just because they taste so good lol
    I really like maximize v.2 fruit punch watered down, so I would mix a few scoops in a big container and drink it like koolaid.. serious lol.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. How long is this going to take?

    :In the Voice of King Julien (of Madagascar Fame) :
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    How long is this going to take?

    :In the Voice of King Julien (of Madagascar Fame) :
    What?


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    How long is this going to take?

    :In the Voice of King Julien (of Madagascar Fame) :
    The answer to what question are you waiting for? I looked over the thread, I don't recall seeing you asking a question, although I may have missed it. Please post again, we want to help!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I say 100 serv tub=$49.99!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    100 serving tub would be awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    How long is this going to take?

    :In the Voice of King Julien (of Madagascar Fame) :
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    The answer to what question are you waiting for? I looked over the thread, I don't recall seeing you asking a question, although I may have missed it. Please post again, we want to help!

    Mike
    Sorry guys forgot to quote the post I meant the 100 servings tub!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Sorry guys forgot to quote the post I meant the 100 servings tub!

    I don't see the 100 serving tub happening anytime soon. It's a great idea to be honest, and something with continued support, we can as a whole push for it, but I wouldn't hold your breath. We at I-Force are expanded beyond imaginable this year, things are moving so fast, it's almost hard to keep up. Once we release everything we want, we tend to look back and see what we can update, improve, etc. We brought maximize intense to the market, the flavoring is good, but nowhere near up to par with hemavol and compete, so we have been working to correct that issue, which is not to far away! One thing at a time

    Very, very good idea on 100 servings though.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I don't see the 100 serving tub happening anytime soon. It's a great idea to be honest, and something with continued support, we can as a whole push for it, but I wouldn't hold your breath. We at I-Force are expanded beyond imaginable this year, things are moving so fast, it's almost hard to keep up. Once we release everything we want, we tend to look back and see what we can update, improve, etc. We brought maximize intense to the market, the flavoring is good, but nowhere near up to par with hemavol and compete, so we have been working to correct that issue, which is not to far away! One thing at a time

    Very, very good idea on 100 servings though.

    Mike
    Great progress no doubt, big fan
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Great progress no doubt, big fan
    the best thing you can do is just................keep buying compete more sales, more likely a 100 serving tub to come out
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    the best thing you can do is just................keep buying compete more sales, more likely a 100 serving tub to come out
    100 servings........... Move over White Flood
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    the best thing you can do is just................keep buying compete more sales, more likely a 100 serving tub to come out
    and you call yourself a manager?? Do WORK son! 100 serving tubs now.. k.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    and you call yourself a manager?? Do WORK son! 100 serving tubs now.. k.

    Mike
    This. Scoop out your own if you have to, Bald. You're the manufacturing department now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    and you call yourself a manager?? Do WORK son! 100 serving tubs now.. k.

    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    This. Scoop out your own if you have to, Bald. You're the manufacturing department now.
    Obviously I have missed something
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Obviously I have missed something
    just people thinking im more important than i really am
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    just people thinking im more important than i really am
    This is true...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    just people thinking im more important than i really am

    we don't actually think that.. we are just trying to boost your confidence
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    we don't actually think that.. we are just trying to boost your confidence
    It'd be easier if we just gave him Intimidate.

  25. I'm sure that this question has been answered somewhere on AM (but I'll be buggered if I can find it), so I apologize in advance for any redundancy: what ever has become of X-Factor? I've never tried it before, but I was wanting to give it a go, but I can't find it anywhere! Not even on the I-Force web site! Has it been discontinued? All reviews that I've seen were quite positive, and my brief research of arachidonic acid looks favorable as well, so where has it gone?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Tictactactica View Post
    I'm sure that this question has been answered somewhere on AM (but I'll be buggered if I can find it), so I apologize in advance for any redundancy: what ever has become of X-Factor? I've never tried it before, but I was wanting to give it a go, but I can't find it anywhere! Not even on the I-Force web site! Has it been discontinued? All reviews that I've seen were quite positive, and my brief research of arachidonic acid looks favorable as well, so where has it gone?
    X-Factor? I-Force Nutrition has never produced x-factor, the main ingredient in x-factor, AA was in an old, previous product MaxOut, but it was never classified as X-Factor. X-Factor is still produced and has been revamped by Molecular Nutrition. It still gets tons of great reviews and I plan to use it again, stacking it with Intimidate and Testbolan v2 as those three would stack ridiculously awesome together!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    X-Factor? I-Force Nutrition has never produced x-factor, the main ingredient in x-factor, AA was in an old, previous product MaxOut, but it was never classified as X-Factor. X-Factor is still produced and has been revamped by Molecular Nutrition. It still gets tons of great reviews and I plan to use it again, stacking it with Intimidate and Testbolan v2 as those three would stack ridiculously awesome together!

    Mike
    Thanks, Mike, for clearing this up for me; I feel like such an idiot thinking that it was by IForce! No wonder I couldn't find it! LOL

    And thanks for the stack suggestion, it sounds like one that I'd like to give a shot in the near future.

    Regards,
    Terry

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tictactactica View Post
    Thanks, Mike, for clearing this up for me; I feel like such an idiot thinking that it was by IForce! No wonder I couldn't find it! LOL

    And thanks for the stack suggestion, it sounds like one that I'd like to give a shot in the near future.

    Regards,
    Terry
    No problem bro, don't feel stupid, there are way to many supplements on the market to keep track of. I wish, I-Force made an AA product though! Def look into that stack, you will not be disappointed.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. questions about some raw materials
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 04:10 PM
  2. questions about some supplements.
    By hypforlife32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM
  4. A question about some supplements.
    By Emerge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. question about some oral syringes?
    By Squats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Log in
Log in