Dexaprine V2 OK to stack with...?
- 06-10-2012, 05:35 AM
- 06-10-2012, 01:33 PM
06-10-2012, 01:36 PM
06-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Right on fellas. Glad I threw the idea out there thanks for input! Holding off til later sounds fine by me :-)!
06-10-2012, 05:25 PM
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
06-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Excellent point and taken under advisement. Ill tuck these away for another day... Just couldn't resist that price!!!
06-11-2012, 02:37 AM
It has been done before but not suggested and blood pressure and heart rate have to be closely monitored with knowledge of when enough is enough. Access to things like valarian root and l theanine are a must imo to slow hr if needed.Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
Also titrated the dose up from small amounts slowly is essential to staying safe. With that being said.. its just not worth it.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
06-17-2012, 01:55 AM
07-01-2012, 05:59 AM
07-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Very good option.Originally Posted by Kalju
Stacking stim and non stim hits multiple pathways
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
07-01-2012, 01:56 PM
07-02-2012, 12:05 AM
07-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:07 AM
- By uvawahoowa in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:45 PM
- By onshow in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
- By Brandp in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:14 PM
- By Brandp in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2012, 04:23 PM