Dexaprine V2 OK to stack with...?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently running EC stack, DCP, and Erase Pro. Can I replace one of the caffeine pills with 1/2tab dex instead? Or am I ridiculous?

DJ

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I personally don't like the idea of stacking the two.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the Dex honestly and run it later.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on fellas. Glad I threw the idea out there thanks for input! Holding off til later sounds fine by me :)!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on fellas. Glad I threw the idea out there thanks for input! Holding off til later sounds fine by me :)!
Sounds good. From a simple cost-benefit standpoint I just don't see the reasoning. I'm still going to use EC stack from time to time just because it's tried and true and I love a good EC run, just not all the time. The new Dex should be perfect for another 60 (yes 60!) day cut and I just don't see the need for it while already running these three.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent point and taken under advisement. Ill tuck these away for another day... Just couldn't resist that price!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent point and taken under advisement. Ill tuck these away for another day... Just couldn't resist that price!!!
It has been done before but not suggested and blood pressure and heart rate have to be closely monitored with knowledge of when enough is enough. Access to things like valarian root and l theanine are a must imo to slow hr if needed.

Also titrated the dose up from small amounts slowly is essential to staying safe. With that being said.. its just not worth it.

Mike

Kalju

Awards
Would it be good to stack only dexaprine v2 and DCP?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very good option.
Stacking stim and non stim hits multiple pathways

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really really good start. Get TTA based products now before they are gone! DCP has always been loved and praised since the start.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could be a truly killer combo. I'm out of DCP right now, but if I get some soon I am giving this a go.