New Max Intense formula = New flavor: Grape Ape!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
That's right, in addition to improving our other flavors and reformulating maximize intense to make it even stronger, we've added grape ape to the mix.

so who's excited? Never been a grape fan but definitely liked the sample of this that I tried :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
grape was almost always second to cherry for me (for the most part)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This little novice-amateur Powerlifter is :D! I actually had a serving yesterday from Maximize Intense (old version) from the Intimidate deal and loved it!! (hated the taste , the fruit punch one) but loved the energy and endurance I got from it ^^!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This little novice-amateur Powerlifter is :D! I actually had a serving yesterday from Maximize Intense (old version) from the Intimidate deal and loved it!! (hated the taste , the fruit punch one) but loved the energy and endurance I got from it ^^!!!
How much water did you use? If
I use more the 6oz water i don't like it but with 6 it the diggity

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god i am excited.. my kitchens theme is italian grapes lol.. my pre-workout homemade is flavored grape with koolaid.. everything is grape!!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Grape is always hard to flavour, I have no doubt a lot of people will like it!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How much water did you use? If
I use more the 6oz water i don't like it but with 6 it the diggity
That might have been it , I mixed it in 4oz of cold water and 2 ice cubes haha xD Too strong for me! BUT I still got a sample of Rasp Lemonade ill try it tomorrow for leg day (always a good day for preworkouts really) with 6oz ;p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
is the new maximize available at NP yet

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I would call, place your order over the phone and make sure they are sending the new version.

Mike
thanks i think ill do that planning on running an all iforce pct so might as well try out the new intense and make it an all iforce stack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks i think ill do that planning on running an all iforce pct so might as well try out the new intense and make it an all iforce stack

What are you looking to run for pct? I ran testabolan v.2, reversitol v2, and intimidate.. I swear i felt more pumped than when on cycle lol. Of course, i used maximize intense and hemavol :)

Mike

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
What are you looking to run for pct? I ran testabolan v.2, reversitol v2, and intimidate.. I swear i felt more pumped than when on cycle lol. Of course, i used maximize intense and hemavol :)

Mike
im gonna run the same i have 2 bottles each testabolanv2 reversitolv2 and intimidate. stocking up for my septemberish cycle. would love to add new max intense i really liked the old one never tried hemavol but may add it to the stack. Ill be all iforced out hmmmmm is i only had a t shirt to go with this:fing02:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna run the same i have 2 bottles each testabolanv2 reversitolv2 and intimidate. stocking up for my septemberish cycle. would love to add new max intense i really liked the old one never tried hemavol but may add it to the stack. Ill be all iforced out hmmmmm is i only had a t shirt to go with this:fing02:
Take a picture of your supplements, run a detailed as best you can, honest log.. I bet you will get a t-shirt. Keyword, "bet." I don't make the final decisions, but I will def speak up and suggest ;)

Appreciate you putting your trust in I-Force Nutrition, that can get pricey at 8 weeks. We are all here for you to make it work best, should you need suggestions.

Mike

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Take a picture of your supplements, run a detailed as best you can, honest log.. I bet you will get a t-shirt. Keyword, "bet." I don't make the final decisions, but I will def speak up and suggest ;)

Appreciate you putting your trust in I-Force Nutrition, that can get pricey at 8 weeks. We are all here for you to make it work best, should you need suggestions.

Mike
thanks man will do. wont be for a lil while but ill update you when its gonna be coming up

curtisoo

Awards
Did anyone else find the Grape Ape flavor awful? Almost un tolerable?? Or I just got a bad batch? I dont know......

On a side note Lemon Drop Compete is very very tasty

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Havent tried it yet but I have 2 cans of intense on the way ill let you know . I definitly dont care what it tastes like tho its all about effects

curtisoo

Awards
^^ True. Considering other iForce products Maximize V2 and Compete and Protean, Hemavol, taste is top notch.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone else find the Grape Ape flavor awful? Almost un tolerable?? Or I just got a bad batch? I dont know......

On a side note Lemon Drop Compete is very very tasty
Hmm.. I have not seen any terrible reviews on grape. Compete lemon is sick, just tried it today.. bout 3 hours ago :).

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ True. Considering other iForce products Maximize V2 and Compete and Protean, Hemavol, taste is top notch.
My thoughts exactly! Protean, hemavol compete and maximize all taste great to me!